Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,813 members, 7,956,073 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:14 AM

How Much To Charge Nairaland Users? (we're going commercial) - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Much To Charge Nairaland Users? (we're going commercial) (5982 Views)

How Do You Read Emails From Nairaland Users / FG To Ban Commercial Motorcycles Nationwide / Drop A Prayer Point Wishing NAIRALAND Users A Happy New Month.Welcome To August (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much To Charge Nairaland Users? (we're going commercial) by jerrymania(m): 6:08pm On Nov 30, 2006
Seun do you think this is right? you will drive alot of subscribers away (fact!)
Re: How Much To Charge Nairaland Users? (we're going commercial) by naijafan(m): 11:08am On Jan 19, 2007
@jerrymaniac
the dude was just being sarcastic.
Re: How Much To Charge Nairaland Users? (we're going commercial) by stevolinkon40: 5:55pm On Jul 07, 2014
Nairaland go sweet this time no be small
Re: How Much To Charge Nairaland Users? (we're going commercial) by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jul 07, 2014
Re: How Much To Charge Nairaland Users? (we're going commercial) by OgidiOlu3(m): 9:16pm On Jul 07, 2014
Re: How Much To Charge Nairaland Users? (we're going commercial) by Nobody: 3:15am On Jul 08, 2014
frankben: you must be utterly confused and ignorant... You're to start paying for sending pm and you're happy to the extent of increasing the price to such an unwelcomed figure...
Africa is such a mediocre continent... Issues like this are why it is so... Have you ever seen a white man who manages a public/discussion site bear the shame of coming publicly to implement a charge for sending private messages? This sounds absurd...
Mr seun, If you really need money to pay your employees, you can do that by creating a donation platform where we can optionally donate as much as we can afford to help... Instigating charge per pm is typical of self enrichment and greed...
It's uncalled for and unwarranted...
Young man, Calm down...Check the date of that Seun's post, then come back to finish your work
Re: How Much To Charge Nairaland Users? (we're going commercial) by Nobody: 6:55am On Jul 08, 2014
KingMEXX: Young man, Calm down...Check the date of that Seun's post, then come back to finish your work
hahahaha.... I never looked at the date before commenting.... I thought it was a recent thread... I've deleted the post already
Re: How Much To Charge Nairaland Users? (we're going commercial) by eazydon(m): 10:14am On Jul 12, 2014
@Seun Please i need to get in touch with you. Thanks
Re: How Much To Charge Nairaland Users? (we're going commercial) by elhamzy525(m): 6:02am On Mar 30, 2019
ok thanks nairalands
Re: How Much To Charge Nairaland Users? (we're going commercial) by em19em6: 7:05pm On Oct 28, 2019
Naija
Re: How Much To Charge Nairaland Users? (we're going commercial) by Nobody: 1:53am On Oct 08, 2020
Seun:
I take it that you all agree on the price of private being 15 naira per message, provided the recipient of the message will be allowed to send a reply at no cost. Please take up this issue if you think 15 naira is to cheap (or otherwise).

What about the membership fee? How much are you willing to pay per day, per month, or per year to be deemed a 'registered member' of the forum (as opposed to 'registered guest')? Please feel free to speak your mind; this is your chance!
grin seun I lurve u
Re: How Much To Charge Nairaland Users? (we're going commercial) by oshionelecky: 5:07pm On Nov 01, 2020
Seun good evening. It's great to know that you have the commercialization of the forum in mind.

Without mincing words and making long talk, I would love to introduce you to a model that will allow for the actualization of your commercialization objective.

It's worthy to note that the model I seek to develop and present to you will not only more than quadruple your current income from this forum, it also holds an appeal to a particular segment of the forums users and will also lead to a surge in the population of that segment.

You and your team are doing a great job, you deserve more accolades and my model offers you that opportunity.

I hope we can work together to bring about the next big thing.

I hope to hear from you soon.

I can be reached via my GSM line : 08169720230

Thank you very much.

NB: My proposed model will boost membership of the identified segment; it will not be applicable to all members; it is a service highly sought after by the identified segment.

Oshione Lecky

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Have You Learnt In Life? / You Can Make #20 From #100 Air Time Voucher / Earn $6 Per Page Typing Online - Upto $500 Per Month From Home No Investment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.