Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,802 members, 7,820,806 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:09 PM

State-ordered Demolitions Leave 30,000 People Homeless In Lagos - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / State-ordered Demolitions Leave 30,000 People Homeless In Lagos (8805 Views)

Family Members Cry As Flood Renders Them Homeless (Photos) / Flood Sacks 110,000 People In Benue State (photos) / High Court Ruling Saves Mpape Residents From Mass Demolitions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: State-ordered Demolitions Leave 30,000 People Homeless In Lagos by ogunsj: 11:01am On Nov 14, 2016
jonaquincy:
Same thing el rufai did that later ruined his life
if being a governor is ruin one's life, let my life be ruined.
Re: State-ordered Demolitions Leave 30,000 People Homeless In Lagos by Emassive(m): 11:17am On Nov 14, 2016
As stupid as you wish to sound. Is there any reason why you type such nonsense in this recession? Anyone can live anywhere across Nigerian state. The Lagos state Govt is just too weak to provide security for the poor people around there instead all the police are on the island
Handsomecole:
Most of these people have a roof on top of their head and even landlords and we're able to eat three square meals in their villages before they came to Lagos . I really don't understand its not compulsory to live in Lagos.
Re: State-ordered Demolitions Leave 30,000 People Homeless In Lagos by Emassive(m): 11:19am On Nov 14, 2016
The Government of the rich.... I pity the poor people in Lagos state. Thank GOD we got a better job away from that place of suffering Smiling
Re: State-ordered Demolitions Leave 30,000 People Homeless In Lagos by yangzee2(m): 11:42am On Nov 14, 2016
Not ambode he is talking about na mama peace have all that money for bank account you know money laundering
Re: State-ordered Demolitions Leave 30,000 People Homeless In Lagos by Handsomecole(m): 12:23pm On Nov 14, 2016
...and as foolish as you have decided not to understand my opinion.
Emassive:
As stupid as you wish to sound. Is there any reason why you type such nonsense in this recession? Anyone can live anywhere across Nigerian state. The Lagos state Govt is just too weak to provide security for the poor people around there instead all the police are on the island
Re: State-ordered Demolitions Leave 30,000 People Homeless In Lagos by tyav7: 1:01pm On Nov 14, 2016
buffalowings:

Your reward isn't here on earth bro
It is in heaven
So says lala
Abi?
Re: State-ordered Demolitions Leave 30,000 People Homeless In Lagos by habsydiamond(m): 6:23pm On Nov 14, 2016
arsenal33:

Then you encourage more people to go to lagos
if the govt can correct their mistakes why can't people go to lagos.
Re: State-ordered Demolitions Leave 30,000 People Homeless In Lagos by jeftalene(m): 7:56pm On Nov 14, 2016
Always visit www.engineerosaz..com to see the latest prices of building materials and for professional design and construction advice.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Get Your Timber/plank For Your Roofing @ Cheaper Price / I Have Not See Something Like This Before 1,2,bedroom Flats For Sale With Just D / Introduction Of The Grenadines Heights, Citiview Estate, Arepo Near Berger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.