Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,910 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:02 PM

My President Is The Worst Presiden Ever - Tweet Post Of Southafrican - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / My President Is The Worst Presiden Ever - Tweet Post Of Southafrican (566 Views)

Who’s President Is This ? / #WorstBeatingOfMyLife: Nigerians share worst beating of their lives / Funniest Tweet You Will See Today (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My President Is The Worst Presiden Ever - Tweet Post Of Southafrican by Bellydeen(m): 4:38pm On Nov 11, 2016
A s0uth African tweeted "MY PRESIDENT IS THE W0RST PRESIDENT EVER, Why should they be electricity for 23hrs out of 24hrs.? How can the wh0le citizen be in darkness for the whole 1hr.!

Then a nigerian man, qurte nd retweeted "COM TO MY COUNTRY, YOU WONT EVEN HAVE THE BATTERY TO TYPE THESE N0NSENSE. . .

www.Tunexclusive.com

Lolx, what d0 you have to say guys. . ?
Re: My President Is The Worst Presiden Ever - Tweet Post Of Southafrican by Mileslamar1(m): 4:43pm On Nov 11, 2016
Dry
Re: My President Is The Worst Presiden Ever - Tweet Post Of Southafrican by Bellydeen(m): 5:24pm On Nov 11, 2016
Lolx. . . Imagine

(1) (Reply)

The Best Of Crazeclown Vs Little Emanuella Compilation 2016 / Basant Panchami Whatsapp DP 2017-profile Pic-3d Animated Pictures- / Not Everybody Go Understand, But Make Una Take His Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.