Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,500 members, 7,823,167 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:33 AM

Should I Stop Her From Going To Nysc Camp ( Batch B) - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Should I Stop Her From Going To Nysc Camp ( Batch B) (2150 Views)

The Letter A Herbalist Wrote To NYSC To Redeploy A Corper In Camp (Photo) / 9 Lessons No One Taught Me Before Going To NYSC Camp / NYSC: Things You Must Take Along To NYSC Camp To Avoid Stress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Stop Her From Going To Nysc Camp ( Batch B) by silifx: 5:55pm On Nov 11, 2016
Pls guys I need advice. My wife no longer sleep, eat, etc just because she is going for this batch b orientation camp in few weeks from now. I don't know if she is just too excited. Her character have changed as she no longer eat, sleep, cook, wash, take care of our kids, always restless but happy (for three days now). I even doubt even if she is going to miss me and the kids at least for the 3 weeks she will be in camp and this have made me begin to suspect her sad

The truth is that she is too beautiful to behold. She is not the lose type though but I don't trus those soldier in the camp and other play boy.

Should I stop her from going to this camp? angry

Pls mature advise from mature people as I have just one week to take my decision.. smiley

Thanks
Re: Should I Stop Her From Going To Nysc Camp ( Batch B) by sirfee(m): 5:59pm On Nov 11, 2016
Just advice and pray for her,you can't stop her from going.

1 Like

Re: Should I Stop Her From Going To Nysc Camp ( Batch B) by silifx: 6:08pm On Nov 11, 2016
sirfee:
Just advice and pray for her,you can't stop her from going.

Thanks and God bless
Re: Should I Stop Her From Going To Nysc Camp ( Batch B) by Nobody: 6:16pm On Nov 11, 2016
@OP ensure to always call her when she leaves for camp. Call her at least 3 times daily.

Stopping her from going to camp makes no sense.

And be sure to take all steps necessary to ensure that she comes back home for service after camp.
Re: Should I Stop Her From Going To Nysc Camp ( Batch B) by westlius(m): 7:23pm On Nov 11, 2016
she won't do anyfin funny she is Jst excited and it's a dream come true pls support and advise her
Re: Should I Stop Her From Going To Nysc Camp ( Batch B) by Jamaticulus(m): 7:30pm On Nov 11, 2016
Don't stop her from going oh. Its just three weeks bruv...BTW, come 21st of Nov let us know her state of deployment grin
Re: Should I Stop Her From Going To Nysc Camp ( Batch B) by silifx: 7:41pm On Nov 11, 2016
Jamaticulus:
Don't stop her from going oh. Its just three weeks bruv...BTW, come 21st of Nov let us know her state of deployment grin

Don't trust you bro shocked
Re: Should I Stop Her From Going To Nysc Camp ( Batch B) by STENON(f): 8:53pm On Nov 11, 2016
In summary, You don't trust your wife.

1 Like

Re: Should I Stop Her From Going To Nysc Camp ( Batch B) by daviddagreat: 9:12pm On Nov 11, 2016
feel ya pain brah
buh u need to just trust her
and pray she's not that kind of woman cos those boys dey vex o
Re: Should I Stop Her From Going To Nysc Camp ( Batch B) by Doyin400l(m): 4:47am On Nov 12, 2016
Don't worry Sir, we'll we monitor your wife for you. Just send me her details and state of camping, the rest they say is history.
Re: Should I Stop Her From Going To Nysc Camp ( Batch B) by Jaynom(m): 9:47am On Nov 12, 2016
One year of FREEDOM.
One year of Unmonitored flexing
Let me not give you high BP .. she's hyped Plus that's her future you're playing with. Oh one more thing I just hope you like the idea of OPEN RELATIONSHIPS if not .... sorry!
Re: Should I Stop Her From Going To Nysc Camp ( Batch B) by Akinlekanwr(m): 1:40pm On Nov 12, 2016
maybe she sees it as an escape route she's going to exploit
Re: Should I Stop Her From Going To Nysc Camp ( Batch B) by Welcomme: 3:14pm On Nov 12, 2016
How Old is ur wife?
Re: Should I Stop Her From Going To Nysc Camp ( Batch B) by silifx: 10:55am On Nov 13, 2016
Welcomme:
How Old is ur wife?

She is 27, and we have 3 boys(first born, and a set of twins)

I postponed her service for 4 years. Because we re raising kids. Now we are done, I decides she follow this batch
Re: Should I Stop Her From Going To Nysc Camp ( Batch B) by silifx: 10:58am On Nov 13, 2016
Akinlekanwr:
maybe she sees it as an escape route she's going to exploit

She is not windward. Don't know the reasins behind the excitement
Re: Should I Stop Her From Going To Nysc Camp ( Batch B) by silifx: 11:42am On Nov 13, 2016
STENON:
In summary, You don't trust your wife.

Of course I trust her, but only God is God and man is man.

Even Jesus said woo to those that put their trust in man
Re: Should I Stop Her From Going To Nysc Camp ( Batch B) by Macjayboy(m): 12:14pm On Nov 13, 2016
Lol...i hope i serve in the same place with your wife o!..i've got great plans for her wink
Re: Should I Stop Her From Going To Nysc Camp ( Batch B) by Akinlekanwr(m): 2:03pm On Nov 13, 2016
silifx:

She is not windward. Don't know the reasins behind the excitement

it might not be out of harm or something. she might just be excited as most potential corpers are
Re: Should I Stop Her From Going To Nysc Camp ( Batch B) by sydneyboss(m): 1:23am On Nov 14, 2016
Akinlekanwr:

it might not be out of harm or something. she might just be excited as most potential corpers are

I don't know how to tell you this, I've picked so many opinions and from your own words

1. When registering for NYSC, did she register as a married woman?

2. If NO, which states did she choose? How close is it to ur home? .
Answer this and I will tell you your next step.

Cc: silifx
Re: Should I Stop Her From Going To Nysc Camp ( Batch B) by daviddagreat: 9:19am On Nov 14, 2016
most of una comments go give dis man high BP.
Mr don't just tink abt it if she's d faithful type den NYSC won't change it
abt the excitement she's just psyed lyk oda pcms its normal
Re: Should I Stop Her From Going To Nysc Camp ( Batch B) by Nobody: 9:49am On Nov 14, 2016
You sure don't trust your wife or its just that you have insecurity and low self esteem which happens to be a big problem on part of guys.
I will also be going for it but I will use the stories I have heard to behave myself. She's married and I think that should continue to ring a bell in her brain.

She's just excited and nothing more.
Meanwhile, lalasticlala. What's up
Re: Should I Stop Her From Going To Nysc Camp ( Batch B) by kaneda: 12:35pm On Nov 14, 2016
Call her at least 3 times daily.....Say wetin??
Daniyemi:
@OP ensure to always call her when she leaves for camp. Call her at least 3 times daily.

Stopping her from going to camp makes no sense.

And be sure to take all steps necessary to ensure that she comes back home for service after camp.
Re: Should I Stop Her From Going To Nysc Camp ( Batch B) by ambient: 2:17pm On Nov 15, 2016
My dear you shouldn't be worried she just excited because of all she heard about camp, come on her mate have all gone and she has not. Me self I dey carry my pikin dey Go . so excited.

(1) (Reply)

Youth Corper Dies In Kaduna (pics) / BatchA 2016 Nasarawa State Prospective Corps Members / Please How Do We Know The Stream We Are Going With

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.