Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,835 members, 7,820,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:47 AM

Single's Day - China's Way Of Wasting Money - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Single's Day - China's Way Of Wasting Money (624 Views)

Example Of Wasting Of School Fees -comedian Mr Rational Shades DJ Cuppy fans rea / Bobrisky Shades Toyin Lawani: 'Stop Wasting Money You Don't Have On Birthday' / Ebuka Agbada: Stop Wasting Your Time On Social Media – Man Tells Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Single's Day - China's Way Of Wasting Money by Samuel5000(m): 10:02pm On Nov 11, 2016
Chinese shoppers spent more than $1 billion in the first five minutes of Singles Day on Friday, e-commerce giant Alibaba said, in the world's biggest online shopping promotion...

Singles' Day -- named for the repeated digit 1 in the date November 11 -- was created by Alibaba in 2009.

Now in just 24 hours it surpasses the main US online spending spree, the five days from Thanksgiving to Cyber...............

Full Story: http://www.trustpresstv.com/2016/11/singles-day-chinas-way-of-wasting-money.html?utm_source=&utm_medium=facebook

Re: Single's Day - China's Way Of Wasting Money by AGUBANZE(m): 11:02pm On Nov 11, 2016
I think China is now richer than most Arab nations. They started off like joke but look at them now. Even the almighty USA is owing China debts running into trillions of dollars. China and Russia are just waiting for the third world war to remove the weakened America from the world power position and i pray i must be part of that history.

1 Like

Re: Single's Day - China's Way Of Wasting Money by Nobody: 1:27am On Nov 12, 2016
@ the poster above, the real wealth of any nation is the per capita income, not the nations GDP because it is the per capita income that shows the purchasing power of citizens. Going by that, China, Russia and most Arab nations are centuries behind America.

(1) (Reply)

'Why My UK Tour Didn't Hold' - D'banj / December Is Really In Trouble As Olamides OLIC3 Is Finally Here / Tiwa And Teebillz Might Just Be Getting Back Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.