Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,079 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:11 AM

Ebuka Agbada: Stop Wasting Your Time On Social Media – Man Tells Nigerians - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ebuka Agbada: Stop Wasting Your Time On Social Media – Man Tells Nigerians (44596 Views)

Get Out You Are Not Peter Okoye. Man Tells Peter Okoye Of Psquare On Phone Call / Davido Says "Igbos Are Winning" - Man Tells Him "My In-Law Say It Again" (Video) / "Jim Iyke, Go And Marry" - Man Tells Actor. He Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ebuka Agbada: Stop Wasting Your Time On Social Media – Man Tells Nigerians by fingard02k(m): 4:09pm On Nov 22, 2017
A man, Nnaemeka Onyeka Obiaraeri has come hard on Nigerians on social media discussing about the viral photo of Agbada, Ebuka wore to Banky W’s traditional wedding over the weekend.

He advises Nigerians on social media to do something meaningful with their time rather than gossiping about other people.

N250,000 AGBADA AND DISTINCTION VIA CREATIVITY/EXCELLENCE.

“I have followed with a mixture of amusement and bewilderment the ongoing debate in the social media on the true worth of Ebuka Uchendu’s N250,000 agbada by one Monye.

“Amusment because Nigerians “sabi” break dia heads and burn their data over nothing. Bewilderment on why people cannot mind their own businesses and aspire to be the best in their chosen fields of endeavour.

MY TAKE.

“To be honest, that agbada was tastefully done. The first thing that caught my attention was the beauty of the design and its fittings on the person that adorned it. Immediately, I saw it, the first thing I did was to save it and forward it via whats app to my “Capenter” based in Owerri (Ezenta).

“Sincerely, I love excellence. I love excellent people and crafts men. The Monye guy , who did that Uchendu agbada is an excellent designer. He is an epitome of what I have always preached and demanded of our youths……always aspire to be excellent and the best in whatever you do.

“There is also what we call packaging. It is not in doubt that we have over 1001 designers in Aba or Onitsha , who can do such an excellent Agbada or even better. It is also not in doubt that the Monye guy may have done the Agbada and dressed Ebuka Uchendu for free (so that he can help him to do free advert) and then put the price tag of N250,000 on it to use it to lure other very wealthy Nigerians, who might like it to patronize him and pay that price tag or more. See guys, there are folks , who can cough out N1million for the same agbada that some people are screaming is too expensive at N250k.

“When you are excellent at what you do, people will pay top premium price to buy what you sell. Have you asked yourself why a sane man will cough out $450million/N162.9billion to buy an art work because it was done by Da Vinci. But will not agree to pay $50/N18,1000 for perhaps a better art work done under obelende bridge. There is what is called credibility, integrity, excellence and brand worth.

“RATHER THAN waste your energy, time and resources discussing the propriety or otherwise of the N250,000 Ebuka’s agbada, kindly devote such times, resources and energy perfecting your own arts, crafts, profession and occupation to be excellent and the best at what you do. The scripture says…”Seest thou a man diligent in his business? he shall stand before kings; he shall not stand before mean men”… Proverb 22:29

“That Dr Nnaemeka Onyeka Obiaraeri, FICA received, $5000 for 5 hours to facilitate new forex policy implications training workshop for the personnels of a top law firm in Lagos, does not mean that a former CBN governor may not receive ten times the same amount for the same assigment or that you will receive 1/10 of what I received.

Face your lane and be the best at what you do. Finito”

READ MORE >>> http://www.enzyhub.com/ebuka-agbada-stop-wasting-your-time-on-social-media-man-blast-nigerians/

64 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Ebuka Agbada: Stop Wasting Your Time On Social Media – Man Tells Nigerians by BruncleZuma: 5:06pm On Nov 22, 2017
grin grin grin grin

Same thing I've been saying on Nairaland.

[img]http:///media/11-20-2017/DflI3U.gif[/img]

You must not react to everything and anything...

182 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ebuka Agbada: Stop Wasting Your Time On Social Media – Man Tells Nigerians by dman4mdmoon(m): 5:06pm On Nov 22, 2017
Ok. Thanks for the advice.

2 Likes

Re: Ebuka Agbada: Stop Wasting Your Time On Social Media – Man Tells Nigerians by emeijeh(m): 5:06pm On Nov 22, 2017
Much ado about nothing

[img]http:///media/12-24-2016/E1c7QP.gif[/img]

186 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Ebuka Agbada: Stop Wasting Your Time On Social Media – Man Tells Nigerians by walter08: 5:07pm On Nov 22, 2017
What is Agbada?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebuka Agbada: Stop Wasting Your Time On Social Media – Man Tells Nigerians by cr7rooney10(m): 5:07pm On Nov 22, 2017
When there is no job

4 Likes

Re: Ebuka Agbada: Stop Wasting Your Time On Social Media – Man Tells Nigerians by fecta: 5:07pm On Nov 22, 2017
I know the designer the guy don blow na ,
Thats why its good too know people at least i get connection.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebuka Agbada: Stop Wasting Your Time On Social Media – Man Tells Nigerians by brunobaba(m): 5:08pm On Nov 22, 2017
enough of this cloak already

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebuka Agbada: Stop Wasting Your Time On Social Media – Man Tells Nigerians by Afrok(m): 5:08pm On Nov 22, 2017
The reactants will not stop reacting undecided

8 Likes

Re: Ebuka Agbada: Stop Wasting Your Time On Social Media – Man Tells Nigerians by Topestbilly(m): 5:08pm On Nov 22, 2017
lordswill03 grin

This is not Agbada!

The difference is in the style and the style is the difference. Me, my friends, my uncles, my aunties, we are in love with the yoruba Agbada. Please if it is not yoruba Agbada , don't call it Agbada... � � �

100 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ebuka Agbada: Stop Wasting Your Time On Social Media – Man Tells Nigerians by Safiaa(f): 5:08pm On Nov 22, 2017
When are we going to hear word?

1 Like

Re: Ebuka Agbada: Stop Wasting Your Time On Social Media – Man Tells Nigerians by Gkay1(m): 5:08pm On Nov 22, 2017
life Na per head

1 Like

Re: Ebuka Agbada: Stop Wasting Your Time On Social Media – Man Tells Nigerians by Iamtipsyy(m): 5:09pm On Nov 22, 2017
Well said.

1 Like

Re: Ebuka Agbada: Stop Wasting Your Time On Social Media – Man Tells Nigerians by Aarenaija: 5:09pm On Nov 22, 2017
Good.
Re: Ebuka Agbada: Stop Wasting Your Time On Social Media – Man Tells Nigerians by jaysmallz(m): 5:09pm On Nov 22, 2017
Stop wasting your time on social media
And he wrote all this on? undecided

32 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ebuka Agbada: Stop Wasting Your Time On Social Media – Man Tells Nigerians by okoliobinna84(m): 5:09pm On Nov 22, 2017
shocked
Re: Ebuka Agbada: Stop Wasting Your Time On Social Media – Man Tells Nigerians by asumo12: 5:10pm On Nov 22, 2017
grin
Re: Ebuka Agbada: Stop Wasting Your Time On Social Media – Man Tells Nigerians by Blackops(m): 5:10pm On Nov 22, 2017
wetin koncern u?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebuka Agbada: Stop Wasting Your Time On Social Media – Man Tells Nigerians by Divay22(f): 5:11pm On Nov 22, 2017
Undiluted truth.

4 Likes

Re: Ebuka Agbada: Stop Wasting Your Time On Social Media – Man Tells Nigerians by PetrePan(m): 5:11pm On Nov 22, 2017
Why is he agitating though..being on social media doesnt mean one is jobless..just like i wouldnt call him dat for typing all this unnecessary rant

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebuka Agbada: Stop Wasting Your Time On Social Media – Man Tells Nigerians by rawtouch: 5:12pm On Nov 22, 2017
cool

badass agbada..

1 Like

Re: Ebuka Agbada: Stop Wasting Your Time On Social Media – Man Tells Nigerians by estolaB(f): 5:12pm On Nov 22, 2017
D agbada make sense, my husband most wear something like dis for our wedding kiss

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ebuka Agbada: Stop Wasting Your Time On Social Media – Man Tells Nigerians by rawtouch: 5:12pm On Nov 22, 2017
cool tongue

the guy has told the world he cannot afford to pay for the original agbada and so has sent pictures to his carpenter in the village to construct one for him..

3 Likes

Re: Ebuka Agbada: Stop Wasting Your Time On Social Media – Man Tells Nigerians by Tbillz(m): 5:12pm On Nov 22, 2017
Burn 100mb on Ebuka z agbada, 20mb on registering for nPower, 500mb on Instagram, 700mb on Facebook...... Monthly data burnt within a week. Next week my dear can U send me 1k me won sub? Backwardness looming

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebuka Agbada: Stop Wasting Your Time On Social Media – Man Tells Nigerians by openmine(m): 5:12pm On Nov 22, 2017
cheesy
He said nothing but the bitter truth!

3 Likes

Re: Ebuka Agbada: Stop Wasting Your Time On Social Media – Man Tells Nigerians by Lalas247(f): 5:13pm On Nov 22, 2017
Well said

That’s what they are good at ... wat hing others who are wayyyyy better off than them and judging yet ... bank account under 1k so shameful

Misplaced priorities up n down ...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebuka Agbada: Stop Wasting Your Time On Social Media – Man Tells Nigerians by BuhariNaWah: 5:13pm On Nov 22, 2017
Rubbish
Re: Ebuka Agbada: Stop Wasting Your Time On Social Media – Man Tells Nigerians by free2ryhme: 5:14pm On Nov 22, 2017
fingard02k:
A man, Nnaemeka Onyeka Obiaraeri has come hard on Nigerians on social media discussing about the viral photo of Agbada, Ebuka wore to Banky W’s traditional wedding over the weekend.

He advises Nigerians on social media to do something meaningful with their time rather than gossiping about other people.

N250,000 AGBADA AND DISTINCTION VIA CREATIVITY/EXCELLENCE.

“I have followed with a mixture of amusement and bewilderment the ongoing debate in the social media on the true worth of Ebuka Uchendu’s N250,000 agbada by one Monye.

“Amusment because Nigerians “sabi” break dia heads and burn their data over nothing. Bewilderment on why people cannot mind their own businesses and aspire to be the best in their chosen fields of endeavour.

MY TAKE.

“To be honest, that agbada was tastefully done. The first thing that caught my attention was the beauty of the design and its fittings on the person that adorned it. Immediately, I saw it, the first thing I did was to save it and forward it via whats app to my “Capenter” based in Owerri (Ezenta).

“Sincerely, I love excellence. I love excellent people and crafts men. The Monye guy , who did that Uchendu agbada is an excellent designer. He is an epitome of what I have always preached and demanded of our youths……always aspire to be excellent and the best in whatever you do.

“There is also what we call packaging. It is not in doubt that we have over 1001 designers in Aba or Onitsha , who can do such an excellent Agbada or even better. It is also not in doubt that the Monye guy may have done the Agbada and dressed Ebuka Uchendu for free (so that he can help him to do free advert) and then put the price tag of N250,000 on it to use it to lure other very wealthy Nigerians, who might like it to patronize him and pay that price tag or more. See guys, there are folks , who can cough out N1million for the same agbada that some people are screaming is too expensive at N250k.

“When you are excellent at what you do, people will pay top premium price to buy what you sell. Have you asked yourself why a sane man will cough out $450million/N162.9billion to buy an art work because it was done by Da Vinci. But will not agree to pay $50/N18,1000 for perhaps a better art work done under obelende bridge. There is what is called credibility, integrity, excellence and brand worth.

“RATHER THAN waste your energy, time and resources discussing the propriety or otherwise of the N250,000 Ebuka’s agbada, kindly devote such times, resources and energy perfecting your own arts, crafts, profession and occupation to be excellent and the best at what you do. The scripture says…”Seest thou a man diligent in his business? he shall stand before kings; he shall not stand before mean men”… Proverb 22:29

“That Dr Nnaemeka Onyeka Obiaraeri, FICA received, $5000 for 5 hours to facilitate new forex policy implications training workshop for the personnels of a top law firm in Lagos, does not mean that a former CBN governor may not receive ten times the same amount for the same assigment or that you will receive 1/10 of what I received.

Face your lane and be the best at what you do. Finito”

READ MORE >>> http://www.enzyhub.com/ebuka-agbada-stop-wasting-your-time-on-social-media-man-blast-nigerians/

Because of ordinary Agbada una no wan sleep abi

una do hear word very soon
Re: Ebuka Agbada: Stop Wasting Your Time On Social Media – Man Tells Nigerians by spencekat(m): 5:14pm On Nov 22, 2017
All these because of Ebuka and his Agbada?

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

DJ Cuppy Celebrates Her Dogs' Birthday, Wears Matching Outfits With Them (Pix) / Sophia Williams Gets A Car As Birthday Gift From Young Mula (Photos) / Gucci Mane Gifts Wife, Keyshia Ka'oir $1 Million Cash On 37th Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.