Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,333 members, 7,819,150 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:59 AM

How Much Will It Cost Me To Renew UAE Visa If It Expires - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Much Will It Cost Me To Renew UAE Visa If It Expires (563 Views)

What I Saw While Trying To Renew My Nigerian Passport / QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 / Can I Still Travel With My US Visa If I Miss The Date Of Conference. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Much Will It Cost Me To Renew UAE Visa If It Expires by lordrhaw(m): 2:50am On Nov 12, 2016
please i need a reasonable people to comments, no insult please I have a UAE visa issued since august the person that helped me with the process delayed me in Nigeria till today now i have money for flight because the 3 month visa will expire on monday and i need to fly before then i had to quarrel with the guy but the thing is my passport is with him (not that am stupid the guy is my friend so my passport got to his hand because i trust him) now he betrayed the trust and he has been avoiding me i tried all is line yesterday it wasn't going and i need to fly either today or tomorrow... now these are my questions:
if i collected my passport today how do i book the fast within the short period of time?
if the guy deliberately delayed my passport till monday how do i renew the visa here in Nigeria and how much?
i have sent my CV since and the guy told me he has arrangement for me overthere but now that i am not going with him and my visa will expire on monday will they give me up to 3 months to sort myself in ABuDHABI?
what is ur advice as an experienced people?
Re: How Much Will It Cost Me To Renew UAE Visa If It Expires by Femcesc07(m): 4:24pm On Nov 13, 2016
Check for Dubai thread and post this their, people will help you

(1) (Reply)

Dana Air Responds On Air Crash Reports Today In Lagos / Help: Arik Is Milking Nigeria Of There Hard Earn Money / Breakingnews-pregnant Woman Dies In Fatal Accident At Obadore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.