Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,667 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:05 PM

Kcee Paid A Surprise Visit To One Of His Loyal Fan In Imo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kcee Paid A Surprise Visit To One Of His Loyal Fan In Imo (2079 Views)

Davido Pays Surprise Visit To Infinix Ofiice / Small Doctor Exchanges Blows With Fan In A Boxing Challenge / Wizkid Dances With A Plus-Sized Female Fan In The U.S (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kcee Paid A Surprise Visit To One Of His Loyal Fan In Imo by gungab(m): 8:28am On Nov 12, 2016
what do you think of this move
this is what we need from our celebrities
not showoff

cc : lalasticlala

Re: Kcee Paid A Surprise Visit To One Of His Loyal Fan In Imo by UrennaNkoli(f): 8:30am On Nov 12, 2016
All na for show.
Re: Kcee Paid A Surprise Visit To One Of His Loyal Fan In Imo by Smellymouth: 8:31am On Nov 12, 2016
The story bin dey sweet, until I saw==> so I presented a cheque to her..

KCEE==>

1 Like

Re: Kcee Paid A Surprise Visit To One Of His Loyal Fan In Imo by gungab(m): 8:32am On Nov 12, 2016
I don't think so this guy has open heart for sure

1 Like

Re: Kcee Paid A Surprise Visit To One Of His Loyal Fan In Imo by Sunexy(m): 8:36am On Nov 12, 2016
He wants to be nominated for most generous
cheesy
Re: Kcee Paid A Surprise Visit To One Of His Loyal Fan In Imo by Nobody: 8:44am On Nov 12, 2016
After you don drill their hole finish abi grin
Re: Kcee Paid A Surprise Visit To One Of His Loyal Fan In Imo by kinggogo: 8:47am On Nov 12, 2016
Y d fan no fit b a guy grin undecided

Re: Kcee Paid A Surprise Visit To One Of His Loyal Fan In Imo by AGUBANZE(m): 8:51am On Nov 12, 2016
Oloribruku somebody. Where is Drake? Abeg come and visit me at Benin

Re: Kcee Paid A Surprise Visit To One Of His Loyal Fan In Imo by joinnow: 8:58am On Nov 12, 2016
Nothing do you broda, it's good to help during recession bro cool

1 Like

Re: Kcee Paid A Surprise Visit To One Of His Loyal Fan In Imo by tammyboy1(m): 8:59am On Nov 12, 2016
Kcee swear say you no chop something later
Re: Kcee Paid A Surprise Visit To One Of His Loyal Fan In Imo by Nobody: 9:06am On Nov 12, 2016
Demigods666:
After you don drill their hole finish abi grin

make Kcee catch u..na like this e go do u grin

1 Like

Re: Kcee Paid A Surprise Visit To One Of His Loyal Fan In Imo by casttlebarbz(m): 9:12am On Nov 12, 2016
Ok..when c.ronaldo go pay me visit. .am a loyal fan grin shocked
Re: Kcee Paid A Surprise Visit To One Of His Loyal Fan In Imo by Nobody: 9:15am On Nov 12, 2016
Jarizod:

Hahahaha
Re: Kcee Paid A Surprise Visit To One Of His Loyal Fan In Imo by opeyemiieblog(m): 9:39am On Nov 12, 2016
he try nah
Re: Kcee Paid A Surprise Visit To One Of His Loyal Fan In Imo by osemoses1234(m): 11:12am On Nov 12, 2016
Dat babe toto don cast b dat ooooo
Re: Kcee Paid A Surprise Visit To One Of His Loyal Fan In Imo by Famouson: 11:35am On Nov 12, 2016
MUST HE MAKE MENTION OF THE CHEQUE HE GAVE HER? ALL THESE CELEBS SEF EHN
Re: Kcee Paid A Surprise Visit To One Of His Loyal Fan In Imo by ionsman: 11:56am On Nov 12, 2016
God know say if na me, I must drill that babe.
Re: Kcee Paid A Surprise Visit To One Of His Loyal Fan In Imo by nuelzy: 12:47pm On Nov 12, 2016
Sunexy:
He wants to be nominated for most generous cheesy
this got me gringrin
Re: Kcee Paid A Surprise Visit To One Of His Loyal Fan In Imo by gungab(m): 3:45pm On Nov 12, 2016
where is lalasticlala sev
Re: Kcee Paid A Surprise Visit To One Of His Loyal Fan In Imo by chris2face(m): 4:31pm On Nov 12, 2016
Jarizod:

Hahaha the guy should thank Ashley Cole later because if not for him ehee .............
Re: Kcee Paid A Surprise Visit To One Of His Loyal Fan In Imo by chris2face(m): 4:34pm On Nov 12, 2016
gungab:
where is lalasticlala sev

Ur asking again were u not the one that brought that girl to him in the other room
Re: Kcee Paid A Surprise Visit To One Of His Loyal Fan In Imo by LesbianBoy(m): 4:37pm On Nov 12, 2016
kinggogo:
Y d fan no fit b a guy grin undecided

This baby has lots of memes. Who is he? cheesy cheesy
Re: Kcee Paid A Surprise Visit To One Of His Loyal Fan In Imo by Nobody: 4:40pm On Nov 12, 2016
chris2face:

Hahaha the guy should thank Ashley Cole later because if not for him ehee .............

I dey tell u cheesy

1 Like

Re: Kcee Paid A Surprise Visit To One Of His Loyal Fan In Imo by gungab(m): 5:50pm On Nov 12, 2016
chris2face:

Ur asking again were u not the one that brought that girl to him in the other room

haha!!!
fym

(1) (Reply)

Before And After Picture Of Korede Bello That Got His Fans Talking / Engrossed Picture Of Davido With His Hand Inside His Trouser (photo) / Thanks To Photoshop, Adekunle Gold Gets Hollywood Walk Of Fame Star (PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.