Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,966 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

Osun Poly Graduate Dies After Project Defence - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Osun Poly Graduate Dies After Project Defence (35254 Views)

Ekiti State Student Dies In Boyfriend's Hostel In Osun Poly (Graphic Pix, Video) / Al-Ameen: Bayero University First Class Graduate Dies A Day After Graduation / FUTO Graduate Dies Days After Making Scary Facebook Post (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun Poly Graduate Dies After Project Defence by iykedonly1(m): 8:39pm On Nov 12, 2016
RIP....Once you are not prayerful, these men will donate you at the verge of your success.
Re: Osun Poly Graduate Dies After Project Defence by Nostradamus: 9:46pm On Nov 12, 2016
athiests oya come and see sipiritual force oo.
Re: Osun Poly Graduate Dies After Project Defence by Rasheed02(m): 11:10pm On Nov 12, 2016
Ayé mà níkà ò. Rest in peace young nigga, there is a heaven for a G
Re: Osun Poly Graduate Dies After Project Defence by Solozzo(m): 3:09am On Nov 13, 2016
Probably heart attack or a ruptured brain Blood vessel. Both can cause severe pain and sudden death. Autopsy may have been so helpful. RIP Felix. U came, u saw and you conquered! Most of all your friends loved you! You would remain in their hearts for a long time.
Re: Osun Poly Graduate Dies After Project Defence by Brainiacmrtolz(m): 4:52am On Nov 13, 2016
The same school I attended and graduated. Another reason for me to give thanks to God. RIP to him. May God comfort his family
Re: Osun Poly Graduate Dies After Project Defence by Apostlenathan1(m): 6:42am On Nov 13, 2016
*Sun, 13 Nov, 2016*

*The Watchful Soldier*

*TEXT*: 2 TIMOTHY 2:1-13

*Key Verse*: "No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier" (2 Timothy 2:4).

In practical terms, a genuine Christian is a soldier at war all his life. The difference between him and the conventional soldier is that whereas the latter has peace-time, moments of respite when he is not at the war front, the former is always waging war.

The fervent Christian is at a spiritual war front at all times, the strife or struggle of which is without border or timing. The adversary Satan is on the watch to strike where he considers the most vulnerable point and moment (1 Peter 5:cool.

A Christian in a state of spiritual watchfulness do not dabble in the affairs of life. "No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier." Apostle Paul advises all Christians, through his inspired epistle to young Timothy, that they should go through life by travelling light. That means they must be careful in earmarking wealth to themselves at the expense of their divine treasure in heaven.

What then should one carry light? Christ recommends in Matthew 11:28-30, thus: "Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me, for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls. For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light".

A faithful soldier of Christ should have his mind fixed on heaven as he marches on the narrow path. He must discipline himself against acquisitive tendencies common with worldly soldiers who are won't to loot the territories they conquer. He must remember that in heaven, he has *better and enduring substance* of *many mansions* and eternal life provided by Jesus Christ. When this is settled in his heart, he would *endure hardness* and look forward to his place in heaven.

*THOUGHT FOR THE DAY*: Live in the world, but never allow the world to live in you.

*BIBLE IN ONE YEAR*: EZEKIEL 6-8
Re: Osun Poly Graduate Dies After Project Defence by YaksonFCA(m): 7:15am On Nov 13, 2016
Sad RIP
Re: Osun Poly Graduate Dies After Project Defence by Jafar1: 7:49am On Nov 13, 2016
koolcat:
Oga biko sharap, na u be the authentic fool.

why don't u stf up, retarded cunt
Re: Osun Poly Graduate Dies After Project Defence by KINGSAVIO: 8:50am On Nov 13, 2016
sorryoooo !! So sad a news!! RIP
Re: Osun Poly Graduate Dies After Project Defence by Mizabey(f): 9:01am On Nov 13, 2016
[quote author=veekid post=50988909]

If you're a student or a graduate of that school; you ll Understand [/quote I am bt I still don't understand
Re: Osun Poly Graduate Dies After Project Defence by Origin(f): 11:26am On Nov 13, 2016
Shouting from sleep does not kill you. Bad reporting.

Was probably shouting for help. An autopsy would have determined cause of death.

Besides who was there to determine that he wasn't already awake before screaming (probably writhing in pain before hand)
Re: Osun Poly Graduate Dies After Project Defence by godson4u79(m): 7:12pm On Nov 13, 2016
I like your response simple and straight to the point.. no grammar

emmyspark007:
u are a fool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

UI Student Slumps, Dies And 3 Collapse At Exam Centre / Procedure/step On How To Regularize Your Jamb Registration Number Free / Chairman, Dowen College, Dr Olumide Philips, At The School's 2021 Valedictory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.