Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,745 members, 7,824,147 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

My Precious Bolom-bolom(balloon) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / My Precious Bolom-bolom(balloon) (805 Views)

Funny Precious / Who Would Lyk To Win D Balloon D'or???? / Man Who Crossed Us In Balloon Only Talks About Horse Abuse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Precious Bolom-bolom(balloon) by xynerio(m): 11:35am On Nov 02, 2009
grin grin. Now this is a sick one. Back then we use to steal money to buy balloon and when it got torn we just tie the torn part and blow it again. One day I didnt see any money to steal and all my friends are busy playing with their balloons. So I decided to walk around and see if I will fine a balloon left by a careless owner and I say one big balloon and this time not colourful but with a butter colour and the mouth is wider that normal. I quickly rushed it and make sure nobody saw before me. I found out it was greasy and lighter but who cares! It all mine. I quickly went to my friends and show them my precious balloon, the biggest of all. Then I blew it and WHAO! A little dot at it end but it was not as big as the size and month. It was until a grown up lady saw me blowing the second time to make sure the size increase. She quickly shouted '' TA! See this boy they blow condom'' to me what is condom? But the funniest thing is that it is a used condom. grin
Re: My Precious Bolom-bolom(balloon) by Nobody: 11:43am On Nov 02, 2009
undecided undecided
Re: My Precious Bolom-bolom(balloon) by tytylayor: 1:51pm On Nov 02, 2009
not too funny, but ok sha undecided
Re: My Precious Bolom-bolom(balloon) by Ben13: 2:04pm On Nov 02, 2009
you dey try
Re: My Precious Bolom-bolom(balloon) by xynerio(m): 3:40pm On Nov 02, 2009
@ben-10. Just keeping the fire burning. You know what I mean grin
Re: My Precious Bolom-bolom(balloon) by sylve11: 4:19pm On Nov 02, 2009
angry cool
Re: My Precious Bolom-bolom(balloon) by bighead1(m): 12:28pm On Nov 03, 2009
xynerio
na wah oh u and these ur experiences
Re: My Precious Bolom-bolom(balloon) by romsky: 12:37pm On Nov 03, 2009
abeg bend ya big head to the left may i see dat ajegunle born & bred olodo
Re: My Precious Bolom-bolom(balloon) by bighead1(m): 1:28pm On Nov 03, 2009
ewu na me u dey follow talk like dat
Re: My Precious Bolom-bolom(balloon) by romsky: 1:46pm On Nov 03, 2009
ow many pipul hia carry humpty dumpty head
Re: My Precious Bolom-bolom(balloon) by bighead1(m): 8:04pm On Nov 03, 2009
no not u romsky
Re: My Precious Bolom-bolom(balloon) by shayoor(f): 8:18pm On Nov 03, 2009
hmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: My Precious Bolom-bolom(balloon) by bashydemy(m): 10:32pm On Nov 03, 2009
how many Ajegunle guys dey here?
Re: My Precious Bolom-bolom(balloon) by rite2salas(m): 3:34am On Nov 04, 2009
xynerio:

grin grin. Now this is a sick one. Back then we use to steal money to buy balloon and when it got torn we just tie the torn part and blow it again. One day I didnt see any money to steal and all my friends are busy playing with their balloons. So I decided to walk around and see if I will fine a balloon left by a careless owner and I say one big balloon and this time not colourful but with a butter colour and the mouth is wider that normal. I quickly rushed it and make sure nobody saw before me. I found out it was greasy and lighter but who cares! It all mine. I quickly went to my friends and show them my precious balloon, the biggest of all. Then I blew it and WHAO! A little dot at it end but it was not as big as the size and month. It was until a grown up lady saw me blowing the second time to make sure the size increase. She quickly shouted '' TA! See this boy they blow condom'' to me what is condom? But the funniest thing is that it is a used condom. grin

and the sole purpose of your thread is?
Re: My Precious Bolom-bolom(balloon) by donjon: 7:06am On Nov 05, 2009
Ñ6æäåêì£þý0
Re: My Precious Bolom-bolom(balloon) by sweetliet: 2:48pm On Nov 05, 2009
dry joke
Re: My Precious Bolom-bolom(balloon) by 2Direct(m): 3:47pm On Nov 05, 2009
stupid thread
Re: My Precious Bolom-bolom(balloon) by sylve11: 4:37pm On Nov 05, 2009
lol grin cool
Re: My Precious Bolom-bolom(balloon) by 2Direct(m): 5:56pm On Nov 05, 2009
Gaffer clear jor
Re: My Precious Bolom-bolom(balloon) by clemcykul(f): 3:48pm On Nov 09, 2009
enter gutter

(1) (Reply)

Islamic Christainity Lol / Solution / Honesty Pays

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.