Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,832 members, 7,820,915 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

America Visa Cancelled At Poe - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / America Visa Cancelled At Poe (1239 Views)

CODVID19 - Passengers Experience At POE / Deji Yesufu: Coronavirus, Cancelled Flights In Berlin, Nigerian Saves Me / Stranded Corpers Seize Azman Air Laptops After Cancelled Flight (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

America Visa Cancelled At Poe by toluhakinsanmi(m): 2:55pm On Nov 12, 2016
Please my friends2 years b1b2 was cancelled at poe, because his inlaw refused denied him at Port of entry when the immigration officer put a call through to him to ask him of his relationship with my friend more his agent made he mistake as regards how much he earns at work. How can he address this problem incase he wants to visit America later . Thanks
Re: America Visa Cancelled At Poe by worry359(m): 3:34pm On Nov 12, 2016
Best post in existing forum, no need for new one.
https://www.nairaland.com/2656320/usa-visit-visa-part-2/265

Quick answer
Agent has spoiled your chance of a visa.
Agent has lied about your wages (he did not make a mistake he boosted the figures to look better!)
Did you arrange with in-law? Or just use his name without telling him?

What EXACTLY was on the rejection letter, or is the agent not telling?

2 Likes

Re: America Visa Cancelled At Poe by toluhakinsanmi(m): 6:23pm On Nov 12, 2016
[quote author=worry359 post=50981029]Best post in existing forum, no need for new one.
https://www.nairaland.com/2656320/usa-visit-visa-part-2/265

Quick answer
Agent has spoiled your chance of a visa.
Agent has lied about your wages (he did not make a mistake he boosted the figures to look better!)
Did you arrange with in-law? Or just use his name without telling him?

What EXACTLY was on the rejection letter, or is the agent not telling?[/quote

I mean he applied with a salary of 205k and was denied and reapplied again with salary of 150k and was given, not actually an inlaw but a close family friend of his

(1) (Reply)

Reference Letter And Personal Statement / The 25 Least-visited Countries In The World / Where Can I Learn Chinese Language In Lagos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.