Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,316 members, 7,819,070 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:51 AM

Which State Of The Country Did You Serve? - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Which State Of The Country Did You Serve? (1254 Views)

We Want Skirts Included In NYSC Uniform - Serve With Skirts Movement Protests / Do Not Waste Time Like I Did. Learn This While You Serve Your Fatherland / Taraba State: The Worst Place To Serve (NYSC) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which State Of The Country Did You Serve? by Akell(m): 3:27pm On Nov 12, 2016
This thread is created mainly for the purpose of hookup.

I have observed that most people after the National Youth Service Corp scheme have lost the contacts of most of the friends they made while either in camp or at their various Places of Primary Assignment. I would like to say that I fall into this category. I met someone on nairaland.com just few weeks before camp... We met on camp and became friends. Shortly, I changed phone and the person's contact was no where to be found. Interestingly, few days ago I came across the person's moniker on a thread. It was such fun and joy reuniting with an old friend.

Again, this thread is also for those fun loving people out there who never had the time or guts to socialize with fellow Corp members. Such could be achieved via this thread.

This thread could also act as a fun arena where we could determine the state with the highest number of deployed NYSC members.

Current Corp members are also welcome.

Just input your
1. State of deployment,
2. Year and batch
3. PPA

I REP OGUN STATE
2013 BATCH A
Served in Ijoko, a suburb of Sango-Ota....

You can share your experiences

Lets keep it going!
Re: Which State Of The Country Did You Serve? by Ezedon(m): 3:39pm On Nov 12, 2016
Boh LGA in Gombe state and Etim Ekpo LGA in Akwa Ibom State
Re: Which State Of The Country Did You Serve? by avicky(f): 8:37pm On Nov 12, 2016
cool Not looking for friends though.
Re: Which State Of The Country Did You Serve? by avicky(f): 8:37pm On Nov 12, 2016
Fct Abuja, 2008, batch A, stream II
Re: Which State Of The Country Did You Serve? by Booheema(f): 8:32am On Nov 13, 2016
[quote author=Akell post=50980882]This thread is created mainly for the purpose of hookup.

I have observed that most people after the National Youth Service Corp scheme have lost the contacts of most of the friends they made while either in camp or at their various Places of Primary Assignment. I would like to say that I fall into this category. I met someone on nairaland.com just few weeks before camp... We met on camp and became friends. Shortly, I changed phone and the person's contact was no where to be found. Interestingly, few days ago I came across the person's moniker on a thread. It was such fun and joy reuniting with an old friend.

Again, this thread is also for those fun loving people out there who never had the time or guts to socialize with fellow Corp members. Such could be achieved via this thread.

This thread could also act as a fun arena where we could determine the state with the highest number of deployed NYSC members.

Current Corp members are also welcome.

Just input your
1. State of deployment,
2. Year and batch
3. PPA

I REP OGUN STATE
2013 BATCH A
Served in Ijoko, a suburb of Sango-Ota....

You can share your experiences

Lets keep it going!

Oya gist us now. How was camp now? What is the state of things there? There are speculations that Ogun camp is one of the best. How true is this? I think I might be serving in Ogun.
Re: Which State Of The Country Did You Serve? by Akell(m): 4:24pm On Nov 13, 2016
[quote author=Booheema post=50997335][/quote]

Yeah! As at them, it was one of the best.
We share boundary / fence with Sagamu stadium.
Constant electricity supply... But you should be careful with your phone o. Charging inside the dormitory is at owner's risk.

Life is sweet there... Especially cus of its closeness to Lagos. You might be lucky to have artistes come over. But in our time, our camp coordinator is one spirikoko someborri
Re: Which State Of The Country Did You Serve? by Booheema(f): 6:20pm On Nov 13, 2016
Akell:

Yeah! As at them, it was one of the best.
We share boundary / fence with Sagamu stadium.
Constant electricity supply... But you should be careful with your phone o. Charging inside the dormitory is at owner's risk.

Life is sweet there... Especially cus of its closeness to Lagos. You might be lucky to have artistes come over. But in our time, our camp coordinator is one spirikoko someborri

Please this "during your time" was when exactly? Last year?
Thanks for ur response tho!
Re: Which State Of The Country Did You Serve? by olazapine(m): 7:40pm On Nov 13, 2016
angry Am serving in oyo state. angry
Re: Which State Of The Country Did You Serve? by Akell(m): 10:51pm On Nov 13, 2016
Booheema:

Please this "during your time" was when exactly? Last year? Thanks for ur response tho!
Oh boo, if you had read the initial post, it's stated there. 2013

1 Like

Re: Which State Of The Country Did You Serve? by Nobody: 8:50am On Nov 14, 2016
If you didn't or not serving in Lagos, reserve please cos you actually didn't serve. I didn't wanna stop I swear but I had to.
Re: Which State Of The Country Did You Serve? by Booheema(f): 9:14am On Nov 14, 2016
thisisayus:
If you didn't or not serving in Lagos, reserve please cos you actually didn't serve. I didn't wanna stop I swear but I had to.

Lol...really?

Any special reason?
Re: Which State Of The Country Did You Serve? by sambas: 7:48am On Nov 15, 2016
Please any penalty attached if one comes to the camp like on the 26th due to far distance? Imagine Rivers state to far jigawa state?
Re: Which State Of The Country Did You Serve? by Akell(m): 4:58pm On Nov 15, 2016
sambas:
Please any penalty attached if one comes to the camp like on the 26th due to far distance? Imagine Rivers state to far jigawa state?
Why not leave earlier? Like a day before...
Re: Which State Of The Country Did You Serve? by Cindy222(f): 6:32pm On Nov 15, 2016
I Rep Enugu... A serving corper tho,
Batch A 2016.
Re: Which State Of The Country Did You Serve? by Akell(m): 1:06pm On Nov 17, 2016
avicky:

Looking for enemies I guess tongue
avicky:

Looking for enemies I guess

1 Like

Re: Which State Of The Country Did You Serve? by avicky(f): 3:40pm On Nov 17, 2016
Akell:

Looking for enemies I guess tongue

Looking for enemies I guess
Not really tongue I'm not looking for lost contacts I mean. lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

Photos of Nigeria Corpa Selling Suger Cane. / Nysc 2018 Batch 'a' Registration: All You Need To Know / My Service In Bayelsa State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.