Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,025 members, 7,818,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:27 AM

Sandra Bassey Teaches Youths How To Make Shoes And Bags To Mark Birthday! - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sandra Bassey Teaches Youths How To Make Shoes And Bags To Mark Birthday! (22025 Views)

Sandra Bassey's Mother Dies, 5 Years After Death Of Father (Photos) / Sandra Bassey Thrills Viewers In The Starzz Reality Tv Show / Sandra Bassey's Skill Acquisition Project Endorsed By Akwa Ibom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sandra Bassey Teaches Youths How To Make Shoes And Bags To Mark Birthday! by kabrud: 9:22am On Nov 26, 2016
2dugged:
your sisters?, the public toilets,oh I see, well I hear they don't even need introduction,hehehehehehe, from grandmother to mother, now to sisters,wow!

Hahahahahahahahaha. See "civility" at its peak. This one was not reported cos u can stand d brute. Bollington did not report cos he was not pained. Na painment dey make people cry to mod.
Re: Sandra Bassey Teaches Youths How To Make Shoes And Bags To Mark Birthday! by kabrud: 9:23am On Nov 26, 2016
2dugged:
@bolded you real mother, may her soul rest in peace, but she sure overworked her vajay, if not that death came knocking, I bet she will still be in the game mentoring your sisters grin grin

See civility. Nobody was reported here 4 violating rule 2 because the pain is bearable.
Re: Sandra Bassey Teaches Youths How To Make Shoes And Bags To Mark Birthday! by kabrud: 9:24am On Nov 26, 2016
2dugged:
@ bolded,your real dead mother grin grin grin

C civility grin grin grin
Re: Sandra Bassey Teaches Youths How To Make Shoes And Bags To Mark Birthday! by kabrud: 9:25am On Nov 26, 2016
2dugged:
stop using reverse psychology I know your story, your mum, is a known wh0re, have you forgotten how sick she was before her death?, nor let us open fowl yansh here o grin grin

Civil. grin grin grin
Re: Sandra Bassey Teaches Youths How To Make Shoes And Bags To Mark Birthday! by kabrud: 9:26am On Nov 26, 2016
2dugged:
hehehehehehehehehehehehehrheheheh, go tell that to your sisters, good that she is dead,so her sagged over worked vajay can rest, but your sisters have continued in her legacy,and let me point this out, that your sisters are public toilets, does mean you should generalise, that's just wrong grin grin grin

See civility. Even insulting a dead woman.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Looting: Youths Are Their Own Problem – Charles Awurum (Video) / Alexi Laiho Dies At 41 (Pictures) / Lynxxx Denies Being Engaged To Munachi Abii

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.