Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,994 members, 7,817,944 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

Sandra Bassey Thrills Viewers In The Starzz Reality Tv Show - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sandra Bassey Thrills Viewers In The Starzz Reality Tv Show (23686 Views)

Sandra Bassey's Mother Dies, 5 Years After Death Of Father (Photos) / Tacha Wins Starzz Award "Emerging Celebrity Of The Year" / Linda Ikeji Buys Her Sister, Sandra Ikeji A N30 Million Mercedes Benz GLE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sandra Bassey Thrills Viewers In The Starzz Reality Tv Show by AlexReports(m): 3:13pm On Mar 22, 2019
SHOEMAKER BEAUTY QUEEN, SANDRA BASSEY SEEKS VOTES TO STAY IN THE STARZZ REALITY TV SHOW.

The recent trend of women empowerment and creative skills acquisition may have witnessed another outstanding icon in the person of Queen Sandra Bassey, Former Most Beautiful Model in Nigeria International who displayed unusual creativity in her shoe making skill.

The Sexy Shoemaker, as she is reffered to, has called on fans and friends to vote her and keep her in the Starzz Reality TV show which is on-going in Abuja. As a housemate in the ongoing mega Starzz Reality Tv show, Queen Sandra Bassey has continued to thrill viewers and fellow housemates with the unusual creativity she possess.

As a beauty Queen and show maker, she remains one of the most gifted and empowered housemates in the 2019 Starzz Reality TV show. Queen Sandra hails from Akwa Ibom, and studied Computer science at Cross River University of Technology.

She eventually delved into the art of shoe making to become an agent of change and iconic woman of extraordinary empowerment capacity as her project. She was crowned most beautiful Model in Nigeria International, during the 2015 edition of the contest held in Abuja, alongside other Oustanding contestants.

Watch here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HrJ50MEGMs8

The Team SB contestant at the on-going Starzz Reality TV show is seeking votes from friends, fans and family members who wants her to remain in the house.

You can catch all the juicy highlights on Galaxy TV and watch Starzz Reality Show full episode on Dstv 358, GoTv 99, Startimes 110 (Galaxy TV) every Tuesday by 7 pm.

Team SB
#NaOurMata
#TheSexyShoeMaker

Fb: Sandra Bassey
IG: Sandra_bassey

http://www.alexreports.info/2019/03/shoemaker-beauty-queen-sandra-bassey.html?m=1

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sandra Bassey Thrills Viewers In The Starzz Reality Tv Show by AlexReports(m): 3:14pm On Mar 22, 2019
Impressive

How to vote:
Step 1
Text the number of vote you want to make/ housemate name/ depositor account name to +2348081091083 (e.g 100 vote/housemate name/depositor's account name.

STEP 2
Pay or transfer amount of vote into STARZZ MAGAZINE 5600153560

STEP 3
You will receive a text that your vote has been successful

Team SB
#NaOurMata
#TheSexyShoeMaker

Re: Sandra Bassey Thrills Viewers In The Starzz Reality Tv Show by psalmsmiles(m): 3:26pm On Mar 22, 2019
Beautiful and hardworking lady. Perfect definition of a slayqueen!!!

28 Likes

Re: Sandra Bassey Thrills Viewers In The Starzz Reality Tv Show by Iruobean(m): 4:33pm On Mar 22, 2019
Congratulations to Davido's Uncle.

Finally my papa na Adeleke or Dangote.

I blame Buhari for my Infinix phone that was stolen last year B4 Otedola Bridge.

3 Likes

Re: Sandra Bassey Thrills Viewers In The Starzz Reality Tv Show by incogni2o: 4:36pm On Mar 22, 2019
Iruobean:
cheesy

I also saw a Female Electrician in Arena, Osodi, Was really Suprised.

What a man can do, Some Women can do

Feminists Keep shut.

1 Like

Re: Sandra Bassey Thrills Viewers In The Starzz Reality Tv Show by FIGARO00: 4:37pm On Mar 22, 2019
Na wa o, how many comments and e don reach front page...
Re: Sandra Bassey Thrills Viewers In The Starzz Reality Tv Show by Nomswag: 4:38pm On Mar 22, 2019
some people sabi package oh
Re: Sandra Bassey Thrills Viewers In The Starzz Reality Tv Show by amazingamaka: 4:39pm On Mar 22, 2019
All the best to her.

Nigerian beauty queen Joy Nguma shows off huge backside in new shoot.. Photos trending online now
See photos here https://www.nairaland.com/5090648/nigerian-beauty-queen-joy-nguma
Re: Sandra Bassey Thrills Viewers In The Starzz Reality Tv Show by Kendumazy(m): 4:39pm On Mar 22, 2019
OK
Re: Sandra Bassey Thrills Viewers In The Starzz Reality Tv Show by ThinkWISELY(m): 4:42pm On Mar 22, 2019
Tueeeh, how heavy her face could be cos of make up much enough to fill Lagos pot holes.

Mediocricy is celebrated a lot in this country!.are shoe cobblers ment for only ugly people??,or cos she's beautiful she should partake in some career?, rubbish.

Some chose to be native doctors sef.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sandra Bassey Thrills Viewers In The Starzz Reality Tv Show by Aristotle96(m): 4:44pm On Mar 22, 2019
buygala:
Anything for the famesad

Bro! as long as it's a good work. E reach for the fame

2 Likes

Re: Sandra Bassey Thrills Viewers In The Starzz Reality Tv Show by logon599: 4:47pm On Mar 22, 2019
Sexy??

lipsrsealed

Get your professional Architectural designs from very LOW prices and from any location. Contact me through my signature below or checkout my profile for more of my job samples. Thanks
Re: Sandra Bassey Thrills Viewers In The Starzz Reality Tv Show by RichBoy247: 4:49pm On Mar 22, 2019
Iruobean:
Congratulations to Davido's Uncle.

Finally my papa na Adeleke or Dangote.

I blame Buhari for my Infinix phone that was stolen last year B4 Otedola Bridge.

Rejoice not yet, it's a three rounds fight, you just won the first round. Second round is going to be at the Appeal Court and the third and last round will be at the Supreme Court. Meanwhile, Oyetola is still the governor until the Supreme Court rules otherwise and that will never happen because we have change your judgement selling Bureau de Change ex-CJN Onnoghen.
Re: Sandra Bassey Thrills Viewers In The Starzz Reality Tv Show by Delivar(m): 4:50pm On Mar 22, 2019
Abeg who sang that song in the video?
Re: Sandra Bassey Thrills Viewers In The Starzz Reality Tv Show by RichBoy247: 4:50pm On Mar 22, 2019
This one has added another thing to her prostitution business.
Re: Sandra Bassey Thrills Viewers In The Starzz Reality Tv Show by iHart(m): 4:53pm On Mar 22, 2019
now that she is in the house who is managing her shoe business?
Re: Sandra Bassey Thrills Viewers In The Starzz Reality Tv Show by Forreellinc: 4:58pm On Mar 22, 2019
she no even fine sef
Re: Sandra Bassey Thrills Viewers In The Starzz Reality Tv Show by 316media: 5:10pm On Mar 22, 2019
Target to empower in millionaire business networking.
Chat or call us now(strictly for all future investors and dreamer)
Re: Sandra Bassey Thrills Viewers In The Starzz Reality Tv Show by Resurgent2016: 6:01pm On Mar 22, 2019
Na was @ voting method... shocked
Re: Sandra Bassey Thrills Viewers In The Starzz Reality Tv Show by Resurgent2016: 6:01pm On Mar 22, 2019
AlexReports:
Impressive

How to vote:
Step 1
Text the number of vote you want to make/ housemate name/ depositor account name to +2348081091083 (e.g 100 vote/housemate name/depositor's account name.

STEP 2
Pay or transfer amount of vote into STARZZ MAGAZINE 5600153560

STEP 3
You will receive a text that your vote has been successful

Team SB
#NaOurMata
#TheSexyShoeMaker

No doubt, this pageantry is organised by an Igbo man grin
Re: Sandra Bassey Thrills Viewers In The Starzz Reality Tv Show by Wiseandtrue(f): 6:31pm On Mar 22, 2019
Òmó see title, shocked shocked shocked shocked shoemaker ex beauty queen undecided
Re: Sandra Bassey Thrills Viewers In The Starzz Reality Tv Show by binary123(m): 8:08pm On Mar 22, 2019
were are the shoes she made? or is her face the shoes,no shoes samples no leather All I see is her faial advert. rubbish
Re: Sandra Bassey Thrills Viewers In The Starzz Reality Tv Show by rosalieene(f): 8:25pm On Mar 22, 2019
lolzzz this is just a thread meant for advertising and seeking of votes
Re: Sandra Bassey Thrills Viewers In The Starzz Reality Tv Show by mechanics(m): 8:59am On Mar 23, 2019
Nice work, she refused to be a slay queen.

(1) (Reply)

Queen Susan Eniolorunda‎ Covers Aceconnect Magazine Front Page As Debbie / #10yearschallenge ; Teebillz Joins The Trend, Shares Throwback Photo / "Women Are The Superior Gender" - Korede Bello Declares

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.