Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,835 members, 7,820,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:45 AM

Advice For A Novice Who Admires Property And Real Estates. - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Advice For A Novice Who Admires Property And Real Estates. (337 Views)

Discuss Anything Property And Lets Make Money In The Process / Difference Between Personal Property And Real Property / Should I Dispose My Mowe Property And Move To Ikorodu? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Advice For A Novice Who Admires Property And Real Estates. by ogbe240(m): 5:00pm On Nov 12, 2016
Hello everyone!

I am a novice in property and real estate development, but i admire the industry and would like to go into it in the future. My dream is to one day own properties on the likes of the on going Eko Atlantic for business. From shopping malls to movie theatres to residential apartments and 5 star hotels.

So what are your advice for me?

(1) (Reply)

Elay S Imperial Court 2 / For Sale :8 Units Of Semi Detached Duplexes In Abijo, Lekki Axis / Check These Out.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.