Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,745 members, 7,824,147 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

How Can One Be Free From A Tormenting Demon? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Can One Be Free From A Tormenting Demon? (10641 Views)

Pastor Citronnelli Delivers Lady From MouthAction Demon. See Reactions / For Christians: How To Be Free From Masturbation, Other Addictions / Nigerian Uses Signpost, Tells Churches That Schools Owned By Them Should Be Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can One Be Free From A Tormenting Demon? by Nobody: 8:38pm On Dec 03, 2016
Thrash as usual. I thought you'd resort to debunking this video but you just spilled your usual jargons.

You just agreed that demons do exist. This conversation is over. Desist from quoting me as I will neither read nor reply your further comments.
HardMirror:

*smiles*
Not that you are important to me too. I have no problems with demons, ,only the mentally ***** have this problem. Unfortunate you are having this problem. I hope your Jesus saves you from your demons, seems you folks are never free from demonic oppression, wonder why jesus is struggling so much.
[/s]
Re: How Can One Be Free From A Tormenting Demon? by HardMirror(m): 8:38pm On Dec 03, 2016
Millerz:
How has atheism solved his case? Your atheist brethren have done all they could but to no avail. Notice that the only resistance the demon felt was when he went to some specified churches where the spirit of God was ever present.

No, he hasn't done all. He hasn't submitted fully to Christ. He is in and out. He's halfway with Christ and halfway with the devil. It is written that a double minded man cannot receive anything from Christ.

Excuse me. Why shld atheism solve his problem?
Have you ever seen atheists organizing deliverance programs? Or have we ever claimed we have powers? Let him see a psychiatrist, even that is not a guarantee, psychiatry is very vast and not all problems have a solution now. But surely he needs the attention of an expert

2 Likes

Re: How Can One Be Free From A Tormenting Demon? by Anas09: 8:39pm On Dec 03, 2016
Millerz:
Lmao...there's also a guy here who has been seriously tormented by demons. His name is last.child. do check his profile.
I noticed Lastchild when i came to NL newly. He was prune to going into ocult. He actually was asking what it took to join Ogboni.

I remeber vividly. Lastchild was very active in the Satanism thread.

Most of the things people encounter, they opened a portal for the demons.

Demons no dey joke oo. They are on assignment. When they take hold off a host, they hold very tight.

You need to see real deliverance where a demon protests that its not leaving the host. Instead of it to leave, it threatens to kill the host.

Lastchild got what is coming to him.
Re: How Can One Be Free From A Tormenting Demon? by Anas09: 8:40pm On Dec 03, 2016
jonbellion:
this is total bullcrap
Athiests are demon possessed
Wow
I honestly don't know where to start
I laugh in Santa Claus
Ho ho ho ho ho
Yea, know. It seem strange to Jonbellion but not to those who know.

How long have you been on NL?
Re: How Can One Be Free From A Tormenting Demon? by Nobody: 8:41pm On Dec 03, 2016
And anyone who doesn't share your views is automatically a victim of mental slavery? You're no different so quit playing victim

You can watch the video I posted earlier to cure your ignorance. This conversation is over.
jonbellion:
demons
In 2016
Ooh ny God
The western world says it's aliens
Arguing with you guys is tiring
Anyone that does not share your views is automatically of the devil
That's bullcrap

1 Like

Re: How Can One Be Free From A Tormenting Demon? by HardMirror(m): 8:41pm On Dec 03, 2016
Millerz:
Thrash as usual. I thought you'd resort to debunking this video but you just spilled your usual jargons.

You just agreed that demons do exist. This conversation is over. Desist from quoting me as I will neither read nor reply your further comments. [/s]
Lol
So I said "I have no problems with demons", next you say that statement means I agree demons exist.
So if I said I have no problems with goblins, it means I believe goblins exist? Lol
Re: How Can One Be Free From A Tormenting Demon? by Elthugnificent(m): 8:41pm On Dec 03, 2016
HardMirror:

This is interesting, having wet dreams equates to what? Being possessed?
It is only natural to dream of having sex occasionally. It only means you are human and have a healthy dose of hormones running through your body.
Bro, I wasn't expected that from you. Why feed the troll?
Re: How Can One Be Free From A Tormenting Demon? by jonbellion(m): 8:41pm On Dec 03, 2016
Millerz:
And anyone who doesn't share your views is automatically a victim of mental slavery? You're no different so quit playing victim

You can watch the video I posted earlier to cure your ignorance. This conversation is over.
lol
I have never said that grin
Re: How Can One Be Free From A Tormenting Demon? by jonbellion(m): 8:46pm On Dec 03, 2016
Anas09:

Yea, know. It seem strange to Jonbellion but not to those who know.

How long have you been on NL?
nit really long
Re: How Can One Be Free From A Tormenting Demon? by Nobody: 8:47pm On Dec 03, 2016
I never knew he was into satanism. Actually that guy doesn't know he was the architect of his own problems. He was masturbating heavily, patronizing prostitutes, native doctors and doing all sorts of rituals.
The worst part is that he blasphemes against the name of God and still runs back to church. He was told to begin leading a holy life but frowned on it saying he wanted tattoos. Seriously? The guy keeps giving those demons legal grounds in his life. His actions show that he doesn't even want to be delivered seeing as he isn't even willing to do what it takes to be delivered.
Anas09:

I noticed Lastchild when i came to NL newly. He was prune to going into ocult. He actually was asking what it took to join Ogboni.

Demons no dey joke oo. They are on assignment. When they take hold off a host, they hold very tight.

You need to see real deliverance where a demon protests that its not leaving the host. Instead of it to leave, it threatens to kill the host.

Re: How Can One Be Free From A Tormenting Demon? by HardMirror(m): 8:47pm On Dec 03, 2016
Anas09:

I have noticed your habit of jumping to illogical conclusions. Where are the evidences that I never was a futarian? Smh

This is how many of you go about suspecting innocent people. A lady that is fair is automatically a marine spirit.
Children are called witches for very little thing they do. You live life judging people and labeling them.
Once you don't like someone, he must be of the devil.

All of a sudden last child is a satanist. When he clearly said the problem must be from his grandmum or mum.
Re: How Can One Be Free From A Tormenting Demon? by HardMirror(m): 8:49pm On Dec 03, 2016
Elthugnificent:
Bro, I wasn't expected that from you. Why feed the troll?
Can't help it some times
Re: How Can One Be Free From A Tormenting Demon? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:09pm On Dec 03, 2016
jonbellion:
this is total bullcrap
Athiests are demon possessed
Wow
I honestly don't know where to start
I laugh in Santa Claus
Ho ho ho ho ho

Just shut up ... pls
Re: How Can One Be Free From A Tormenting Demon? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:11pm On Dec 03, 2016
Millerz:

This rejoinder is out of this world . You nailed it .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can One Be Free From A Tormenting Demon? by jonbellion(m): 10:03pm On Dec 03, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Just shut up ... pls
lol
Sorry princess
Re: How Can One Be Free From A Tormenting Demon? by Anas09: 10:07pm On Dec 03, 2016
HardMirror:

I have noticed your habit of jumping to illogical conclusions. Where are the evidences that I never was a futarian? Smh

This is how many of you go about suspecting innocent people. A lady that is fair is automatically a marine spirit.
Children are called witches for very little thing they do. You live life judging people and labeling them.
Once you don't like someone, he must be of the devil.

All of a sudden last child is a satanist. When he clearly said the problem must be from his grandmum or mum.

HardMirror, you just came to NL, find out from old Monikers who know who Lastchild was.
You are still not awake to the realities right?

You are pregnant with the lying spirit. Now get off my mention except you are lastchild.

Am mentioning him, let him come over here and tell me he wasn't active in Melin's satanist thread.
Re: How Can One Be Free From A Tormenting Demon? by HardMirror(m): 10:16pm On Dec 03, 2016
Anas09:

HardMirror, you just came to NL, find out from old Monikers who know who Lastchild was.
You are still not awake to the realities right?

You are pregnant with the lying spirit. Now get off my mention except you are lastchild.

Am mentioning him, let him come over here and tell me he wasn't active in Melin's satanist thread.

Don't forget to pray off all the demons following you this night. I learned demons are now choking people in their sleep.

You don't have the holy spirit at all, else you wld know that I did not just join nairaland. You operate more in the spirit of guessing.
Re: How Can One Be Free From A Tormenting Demon? by Anas09: 10:17pm On Dec 03, 2016
Millerz:
I never knew he was into satanism. Actually that guy doesn't know he was the architect of his own problems. He was masturbating heavily, patronizing prostitutes, native doctors and doing all sorts of rituals.
The worst part is that he blasphemes against the name of God and still runs back to church. He was told to begin leading a holy life but frowned on it saying he wanted tattoos. Seriously? The guy keeps giving those demons legal grounds in his life. His actions show that he doesn't even want to be delivered seeing as he isn't even willing to do what it takes to be delivered.
You needed to see them inside that thread asking Melin on how to do Chakras or invoke demons for this an that.

What position to take, how to sit, the palm signs they shd make while invoking their feamon.

That's how i know that all the Yoga and Hindu stuff are satanic.

I remember one talking about interfernce anytime he was in meditation to connect with his deamon (they call demons Deamon) they have personal deamons who interacts and gives them info and have sex with them, but that one was always having interfernce.

Melin told him to seriuosly blaspheme Yahweh. That the spirit interfering was the spirit of Yahweh.

Blasphemy wards off the Holy Spirit far from them for deamons to come close.

May Lord have mercy on him.

1 Like

Re: How Can One Be Free From A Tormenting Demon? by Anas09: 10:17pm On Dec 03, 2016
jonbellion:
nit really long
No wonder. Open your eyes.
Re: How Can One Be Free From A Tormenting Demon? by Anas09: 10:19pm On Dec 03, 2016
Elthugnificent:

I make trillions in ma dreams.
Like i said, if you lie, i will understand. So, i understand. Honesty is virtue scares in the Kingdom of darkness.
Re: How Can One Be Free From A Tormenting Demon? by HardMirror(m): 10:23pm On Dec 03, 2016
Anas09:

You needed to see them inside that thread asking Melin on how to do Chakras or invoke demons for this an that.

What position to take, how to sit, the palm signs they shd make while invoking their feamon.

That's how i know that all the Yoga and Hindu stuff are satanic.

I remember one talking about interfernce anytime he was in meditation to connect with his deamon (they call demons Deamon) they have personal deamons who interacts and gives them info and have sex with them, but that one was always having interfernce.

Melin told him to seriuosly blaspheme Yahweh. That the spirit interfering was the spirit of Yahweh.

Blasphemy wards off the Holy Spirit far from them for deamons to come close.

May Lord have mercy on him.
Weird to you? Same way I christians are weird.
Satanists and christians are different sides of same coin, they live in delusion.
Re: How Can One Be Free From A Tormenting Demon? by Anas09: 10:34pm On Dec 03, 2016
Immorttal:
am warning you oo cool
You are warning from what?
Re: How Can One Be Free From A Tormenting Demon? by Anas09: 10:35pm On Dec 03, 2016
TheArchangel:
What you wrote here doesn't make sense at all. It seems like it is what has been repeatedly ingrained inside you that you recycle and churn it out.

I have heard this ramblings times without number and...sorry to say this...it is always on the lips of my mentally ill patients.
Ok Doc. No wahala. The end justifies the means.
Re: How Can One Be Free From A Tormenting Demon? by Anas09: 10:37pm On Dec 03, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
Exactly how many demons are in existence and how many demons make up a legion?
I thought you said you were a Christian and before a Pastors begins to say anything, you already knew what he had to say? Dis one no follow?
Re: How Can One Be Free From A Tormenting Demon? by Anas09: 10:40pm On Dec 03, 2016
HardMirror:

This is interesting, having wet dreams equates to what? Being possessed?
It is only natural to dream of having sex occasionally. It only means you are human and have a healthy dose of hormones running through your body.
Ever heard of Incubus and Succubus?

Google them.

See what i said? When they bcome part of you, they make you feel like a King then you deny their existence.

Hardmirror, you need deliverance.
Re: How Can One Be Free From A Tormenting Demon? by HardMirror(m): 10:43pm On Dec 03, 2016
Anas09:

Ever heard of Incubus and Succubus?

Google them.

See what i said? When they bcome part of you, they make you feel like a King then you deny their existence.

Hardmirror, you need deliverance.
Ever heard of stormtroopers?

Google it.

See what I said? When you live in fantasy world you are hopelessly lost in delusion.

Anas you need deliverance
Re: How Can One Be Free From A Tormenting Demon? by Immorttal: 10:44pm On Dec 03, 2016
Anas09:

You are warning from what?
why you dey call my name like that grin
Re: How Can One Be Free From A Tormenting Demon? by Anas09: 10:44pm On Dec 03, 2016
Here is a link. Read it, do whatever you like with it.

https://drintimacy./incubus-and-succubus-sex-demons-of-the-night/
Re: How Can One Be Free From A Tormenting Demon? by Anas09: 10:46pm On Dec 03, 2016
Immorttal:
why you dey call my name like that grin
Ah sorry sir. Na hail i been dey hail you sir.
Re: How Can One Be Free From A Tormenting Demon? by Anas09: 10:47pm On Dec 03, 2016
HardMirror:

Ever heard of stormtroopers?

Google it.

See what I said? When you live in fantasy world you are hopelessly lost in delusion.

Anas you need deliverance
Na now your mouth want strong. Make i call Damogul for you now.
Re: How Can One Be Free From A Tormenting Demon? by HardMirror(m): 10:47pm On Dec 03, 2016
Anas09:
Here is a link. Read it, do whatever you like with it.

https://drintimacy./incubus-and-succubus-sex-demons-of-the-night/
So this is how you live your life? On fairytales? Hmmm
Re: How Can One Be Free From A Tormenting Demon? by Immorttal: 10:48pm On Dec 03, 2016
Anas09:

Ah sorry sir. Na hail i been dey hail you sir.
who hail epp cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Difference Between RELIGION And CHRISTIANITY. / 'let My Enemies Die By Fire' / Are You Fully Conscious When Speaking In Tongues?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.