Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,633 members, 7,958,889 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 06:42 AM

How Can One Be Free From A Tormenting Demon? - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Can One Be Free From A Tormenting Demon? (11088 Views)

Pastor Citronnelli Delivers Lady From MouthAction Demon. See Reactions / For Christians: How To Be Free From Masturbation, Other Addictions / Nigerian Uses Signpost, Tells Churches That Schools Owned By Them Should Be Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can One Be Free From A Tormenting Demon? by Ishilove: 4:09pm On Dec 04, 2016
MrPresident1:

Tell her I said she should get the thickest KJV Bible, and then come and start following my teachings here.

Him whom the son sets free, no man, or spirit can never enslave again.
So you're a deliverance minister? smiley
Re: How Can One Be Free From A Tormenting Demon? by Ranchhoddas: 4:14pm On Dec 04, 2016
Ishilove:

You no dey take eye see evil spirit thread.
Re: How Can One Be Free From A Tormenting Demon? by MrPresident1: 4:20pm On Dec 04, 2016
Ishilove:

Which one is deliverance minister? I will teach her Bible.

When her mind is filled with the knowledge and presence of God, I want to see the common demon dat will come and trespass wen she nor go tear am to pieces?
Re: How Can One Be Free From A Tormenting Demon? by Ishilove: 4:25pm On Dec 04, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
You no dey take eye see evil spirit thread.
We live in an evil world
Re: How Can One Be Free From A Tormenting Demon? by Ishilove: 4:26pm On Dec 04, 2016
MrPresident1:

Which one is deliverance minister? I will teach her Bible.

When her mind is filled with the knowledge and presence of God, I want to see the common demon dat will come and trespass wen she nor go tear am to pieces?
The ancient apostles were also deliverance ministers so leave mata wink
Re: How Can One Be Free From A Tormenting Demon? by JoeBlocks(m): 4:30pm On Dec 04, 2016
Ishilove:

We live in an evil world
Thank God oh. Say kpanshing no be evu. grin
Re: How Can One Be Free From A Tormenting Demon? by biuti(f): 5:02pm On Dec 04, 2016
Anas09:

Now you come. OUR MINDS.
But, a Christian who lives in sin 'of any kind' but allows satan to block his/her mind not to even think about it as sin also has the Holy Spirit inside of them?

Hmmmm. The Holy Spirits Convicts of sin, and He convicts everyone both Righteous and unrighteous, but its our sensitivity and obedience to Him that makes the difference.

If i run my mouth and say what i shouldn't say, i feel that prick inside indicating i have done what i should not, i stay quiet and search my mind. And He usually reminds me what i did wrong and immidiately i ask for forgiveness anf if the person is still around, i go to the person to say, 'am sorry, i should not have said that to you, pls forgive me. My peace returns. Its that Peace that i cling to.

If we have the Holy Spirit but insist on living in the flesh, then demons will freely sears our minds concerning the things we shd kick out of our minds.

I totally agree with you but not all have holy spirit in them.
That's why asking for holy spirit is very important for Christians.
Re: How Can One Be Free From A Tormenting Demon? by biuti(f): 5:12pm On Dec 04, 2016
Anas09:

He never worked for God dear. He is chalatan. See his reasoning?

If his story is true, it means he really worked for God but was careless for satan to have taken over his life.

Christians that are into deliverance and regular Gospel preaching are devil's most target.
Re: How Can One Be Free From A Tormenting Demon? by biuti(f): 5:17pm On Dec 04, 2016
skeendyke:

That man's heart has been so hardened to an extent that he is now a Senior employee of the Devil's advocates. Having knowledge of his background and observing his comments after his employment by Satan, I have chosen to ignore him. At the end of the month, the Devil will pay his workers their deserved wages for work well done....unless they quit serving him before pay day.

He was careless to have allowed the devil.
I've seen from his threads and replies too that words cannot change him, only deliverance can.

1 Like

Re: How Can One Be Free From A Tormenting Demon? by Anas09: 8:41pm On Dec 04, 2016
biuti:

If his story is true, it means he really worked for God but was careless for satan to have taken over his life.

Christians that are into deliverance and regular Gospel preaching are devil's most target.
Well, its obvious you didnt see the thread where his lies were exposed.

He never was a pastor.
Re: How Can One Be Free From A Tormenting Demon? by Anas09: 8:52pm On Dec 04, 2016
biuti:

I totally agree with you but not all have holy spirit in them.
That's why asking for holy spirit is very important for Christians.
Well, yeah. Not all have the Holy Spirit in them or they have the Holy Spirit but do not know what to do with Him.
Consider this. Jesus and his Apostles were in a boat going somewhere, a storm arose, Jesus was in that boat, the storm did not consider the fact that the Master was in the boat, the storm came to turn over the boat and destroy its content.

If the Apostles didnt wake Jesus up, that storm would have messed them up. So it is with the Holy Spirit. He is there, if you dont consult Him, He wont force.

The Bible says He is our helper. But most of us have not even asked ourselves, "What does the Holy Spirit help me do?"

What does He comforts from?

What does He teach us.

And until we know these things and start harnessing the Power of the Holy Spirit. We will not profit from Him.

Total divine health is your heritage in Christ, but you fall sick every now and then. You keep popping drugs every now and then.

@Christians, pls make use of the Holy Spirit that's in you

1 Like

Re: How Can One Be Free From A Tormenting Demon? by Anas09: 9:35pm On Dec 04, 2016
Seun:
Sigh. It was just a stupid dream. We dream about all sorts of idiotic things. Sometimes we remember them and other times, we don't. The welts may have been caused by insects. They may have been there even before the dream, and gone unnoticed until she checked. Most testimonies are obviously coincidental at first, but as they are passed from person to person, they are spiced up until they sound miraculous.
See your reasoning. What about the dream she had about being wipped.

I met a lady who went for deliverance from a spiritual spouse like this one, it happened that the man was living inside of her. She though that man was coming and going, but when fire started, she became very violent or rather the spirit became very hostle and started throwing her all around on hard objects to make the deliverance stop. She broke her arm, i mean literately broke her arm, fractured her arm, and the church she went for deliverance brought her to the hospital I was for treatment.

Seun, you experience these things, i know you do. The difference is that, your will is theirs to do as they wish, so no more quwams from them. Buy the day you'll go close to power, what happened to Urheme will be Child's play.

Keep denying it and make sure you stay away from the Holy Ghost. Demons can't stand in the presence of Jesus, they will react.
So, stay away.

1 Like

Re: How Can One Be Free From A Tormenting Demon? by Anas09: 9:37pm On Dec 04, 2016
skeendyke:

What is it with you atheists and genocide? How hard can it be to make a point without being genocidal? Is it not obvious to you that Atheism shapes the mind for the worse, makes its hosts mindless beasts while retaining their human shape?
Ignore him. He is not worth your response. Kings do not respond when the commons speak.
Re: How Can One Be Free From A Tormenting Demon? by OtemWonyahweh: 3:08am On Dec 05, 2016
DrLazDevitan:

If demons were reality,it would be impossible to defeat them by just the elicit act of disbelieving.It is an example of someone who is afraid to own up to reality.

In your view if i should take,being demon possessed is only psychiatrical and would only require healing from behavioural therapy.Thus,logically it is psychiatrical but not reality.
Yes that's what I'm saying. Demons are not real, so you can cast them out by disbelieving that they are real.
Re: How Can One Be Free From A Tormenting Demon? by DrLazDevitan: 8:24am On Dec 05, 2016
OtemWonyahweh:
Yes that's what I'm saying. Demons are not real, so you can cast them out by disbelieving that they are real.

This is knowledge of yours is most reliable to senses.Much as i know as in discerning the bases of truth, knowledge to senses is obviously non-reliable in some measures.

On what subjection do you scrutinise demonism to get it fez off reality?

Also,tell me onething you can know without your senses?
Re: How Can One Be Free From A Tormenting Demon? by DrLazDevitan: 9:01am On Dec 05, 2016
I am an atheist.
But my eyes are grave-swollen for these young rescruits of this thought-process.
They lynch against god and tend it over the vaults of Atheism,they liberate their psyche on a survival agility in reference to (a) god.
These young fowlers of this discourse are far murderers of themselves than they could take.
They are clenched fisted to the dead atheism and has far driven aside to fictional allegory of the local and yonder clan.

Until atheism be not atheism,these young rescruits are nothing short of being Blind-theists.
Re: How Can One Be Free From A Tormenting Demon? by OtemWonyahweh: 9:50am On Dec 05, 2016
DrLazDevitan:

This is knowledge of yours is most reliable to senses.Much as i know as in discerning the bases of truth, knowledge to senses is obviously non-reliable in some measures.

On what subjection do you scrutinise demonism to get it fez off reality?

Also,tell me onething you can know without your senses?
We know a lot with our sixth sense, hope you know that.
Re: How Can One Be Free From A Tormenting Demon? by Nobody: 10:20am On Dec 05, 2016
Seun:
Sigh. It was just a stupid dream. We dream about all sorts of idiotic things. Sometimes we remember them and other times, we don't. The welts may have been caused by insects. They may have been there even before the dream, and gone unnoticed until she checked. Most testimonies are obviously coincidental at first, but as they are passed from person to person, they are spiced up until they sound miraculous.

The red welts could have also been Pressure urticaria which causes bruising that can sometimes be painful, she was in pain while asleep and dreamt she was being whipped?. Lots of other things can also cause sudden bruises.

1 Like

Re: How Can One Be Free From A Tormenting Demon? by Nobody: 10:31am On Dec 05, 2016
Anas09:

See your reasoning. What about the dream she had about being wipped.

I met a lady who went for deliverance from a spiritual spouse like this one, it happened that the man was living inside of her. She though that man was coming and going, but when fire started, she became very violent or rather the spirit became very hostle and started throwing her all around on hard objects to make the deliverance stop. She broke her arm, i mean literately broke her arm, fractured her arm, and the church she went for deliverance brought her to the hospital I was for treatment

Seun, you experience these things, i know you do. The difference is that, your will is theirs to do as they wish, so no more quwams from them. Buy the day you'll go close to power, what happened to Urheme will be Child's play.

Keep denying it and make sure you stay away from the Holy Ghost. Demons can't stand in the presence of Jesus, they will react.
So, stay away.

What a wow, so you mean they stopped the qhoe session?? They should just have healed her there with prayer and carried on undecided

Also couldn't this just be incubus syndrome https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/sleepless-in-america/200809/incubus-attack. The behaviour during exorcism could be countertransferance? Manifestation of a psychological problem? Let's not be so quick to attribute every thing to demons. There's a reason why "a demon made me do it" dosent hold in court https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trial_of_Arne_Cheyenne_Johnson and this was in 1981
Re: How Can One Be Free From A Tormenting Demon? by Anas09: 10:35am On Dec 05, 2016
LightandDarkness:

What a wow, so you mean they stopped the qhoe session?? They should just have healed her there with prayer and carried on undecided

Also couldn't this just be incubus syndrome https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/sleepless-in-america/200809/incubus-attack. The behaviour during exorcism could be countertransferance? Manifestation of a psychological problem? Let's not be so quick to attribute every thing to demons. There's a reason why "a demon made me do it" dosent hold in court https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trial_of_Arne_Cheyenne_Johnson and this was in 1981
She was delivered. She is now married with kids.

1 Like

Re: How Can One Be Free From A Tormenting Demon? by Anas09: 10:39am On Dec 05, 2016
LightandDarkness:

When you are done with the Court of men, you shall stand before the Court of the Just Judge.
Hmmm, keep telling yourself that there's nothing like that.

1 Like

Re: How Can One Be Free From A Tormenting Demon? by DrLazDevitan: 11:49am On Dec 05, 2016
OtemWonyahweh:
We know a lot with our sixth sense, hope you know that.

This answer of yours does nothing better to the former.
Re: How Can One Be Free From A Tormenting Demon? by biuti(f): 9:52pm On Dec 05, 2016
Anas09:

Well, its obvious you didnt see the thread where his lies were exposed.

He never was a pastor.

Oh, i didn't see it. Maybe he's a charlatan as you earlier mentioned then.
Re: How Can One Be Free From A Tormenting Demon? by Ranchhoddas: 10:02pm On Dec 05, 2016
He wasn't. He was a pastor turned atheist.
biuti:

Re: How Can One Be Free From A Tormenting Demon? by Ishilove: 10:36pm On Dec 05, 2016
DrLazDevitan:
I am an atheist.
But my eyes are grave-swollen for these young rescruits of this thought-process.
They lynch against god and tend it over the vaults of Atheism,they liberate their psyche on a survival agility in reference to (a) god.
These young fowlers of this discourse are far murderers of themselves than they could take.
They are clenched fisted to the dead atheism and has far driven aside to fictional allegory of the local and yonder clan.

Until atheism be not atheism,these young rescruits are nothing short of being Blind-theists.
Sorry please, is English your second language? No offence but I ask because I can't make sense of what you're writing.

2 Likes

Re: How Can One Be Free From A Tormenting Demon? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:38pm On Dec 05, 2016
Ishilove:

Sorry please, is English your second language? No offence but I ask because I can't make sense of what you're writing.
He is an atheist and this is his problem

https://www.nairaland.com/3493419/researches-reveal-atheism-devastating-effects

2 Likes

Re: How Can One Be Free From A Tormenting Demon? by Ishilove: 10:45pm On Dec 05, 2016

1 Like

Re: How Can One Be Free From A Tormenting Demon? by Anas09: 11:00pm On Dec 05, 2016
biuti:

I wish i can send you the link where he was exposed.
Re: How Can One Be Free From A Tormenting Demon? by Nobody: 7:13am On Dec 06, 2016
Thanks. I've got the best exorcist now - Jesus!
ElsonMorali:

If it's true you have demonic possession or attachment/obsession, I'll advice you to go see an exorcist ASAP.
Re: How Can One Be Free From A Tormenting Demon? by DrLazDevitan: 8:12am On Dec 06, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

He is an atheist and this is his problem

https://www.nairaland.com/3493419/researches-reveal-atheism-devastating-effects

Ishilove.
Do you really for once hold grains with this?

Atheism is not mindful of its problem.Inshort,atheism has no problem.Humans do.
Re: How Can One Be Free From A Tormenting Demon? by ElsonMorali: 8:20am On Dec 06, 2016
Millerz:
Thanks. I've got the best exorcist now - Jesus!

OK.
Re: How Can One Be Free From A Tormenting Demon? by hopefulLandlord: 8:24am On Dec 06, 2016
DrLazDevitan:

Ishilove.
Do you really for once hold grains with this?

Atheism is not mindful of its problem.Inshort,atheism has no problem.Humans do.

Sense!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Real Meaning Of "Only The Strongest Survives" / A Sin Without Forgiveness / Mothering Sunday Or Mother's Sunday?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.