Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,128 members, 7,818,384 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:05 PM

Why I Don’t Wear Bra – Yoruba Actress, Feyi Hassan - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why I Don’t Wear Bra – Yoruba Actress, Feyi Hassan (5221 Views)

Timaya On Fashion: Stop Comparing Me To Celebrities, They Don’t Wear Original / Ashley Stephanie: I Don’t Wear Panties To Events (Photos) / Between Tunde Ednut, Bobrisky And Ghanaian Girl Who Doesn't Wear Bra (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Don’t Wear Bra – Yoruba Actress, Feyi Hassan by NAIJASHOWBIZ: 6:18pm On Nov 12, 2016
On-the-rise Yoruba actress and producer, Feyisara Hassan looks so young and vulnerable she comes across like a damsel-in-distress, one, you want to wrap your arms around to prevent from the vice people of the world.

She just doesn’t cut the look of a girl who would walk on the wild side. That is why many people were speechless when she practically threw the social media into pandemonium with a braless picture she posted recently.

When asked, the actress what prompted her to post the picture, her answer was simple.

“I don’t put on bra. In fact, I don’t like it. I only put on a bra when necessary and most times it is because of my boyfriend, he doesn’t like seeing me without wearing a bra. So, sometimes, I put it on because of him.”

http://naijashowbiz.com/2016/11/12/renowned-yoruba-actress-explains-goes-without-bra/

1 Like

Re: Why I Don’t Wear Bra – Yoruba Actress, Feyi Hassan by NAIJASHOWBIZ: 6:19pm On Nov 12, 2016
Probing further, Potpourri asked what reasons she had for not liking the bra and again her answer was simple and straight to the point. “What do I need a bra for when I have good boobs.

I have very good boobs, so no need of bra,” she said.

1 Like

Re: Why I Don’t Wear Bra – Yoruba Actress, Feyi Hassan by NAIJASHOWBIZ: 6:19pm On Nov 12, 2016
When we teased her that her boobs are not exactly big and conspicuous, she retorted,

“Must you have big boobs to have nice boobs? All I know is that, mine are very nice.”

Feyisara Hassan started acting in 2011 and already, she has produced at least five movies of her own, namely,Rokun Rosa, Fikayomi, Ipinle Ese, Aye Asan and Aisan. She has also featured in almost 40 films of others production.

http://naijashowbiz.com/2016/11/12/renowned-yoruba-actress-explains-goes-without-bra/

1 Like

Re: Why I Don’t Wear Bra – Yoruba Actress, Feyi Hassan by KENNING2010: 6:26pm On Nov 12, 2016
Wetin concern me with that? Does your not wearing bra put food on my table?? Mtshewwwwwww

1 Like

Re: Why I Don’t Wear Bra – Yoruba Actress, Feyi Hassan by Kobicove(m): 7:06pm On Nov 12, 2016
How is it our business? undecided
Re: Why I Don’t Wear Bra – Yoruba Actress, Feyi Hassan by sweettease(f): 7:10pm On Nov 12, 2016
Easy for her to do undecided
Really her size of boobs self don't need it tongue

2 Likes

Re: Why I Don’t Wear Bra – Yoruba Actress, Feyi Hassan by SKYTREND(m): 7:17pm On Nov 12, 2016
sweettease:
Easy for her to do undecided
Really I size of boobs self don't need it tongue

HOW DO YOU KNOW?

1 Like

Re: Why I Don’t Wear Bra – Yoruba Actress, Feyi Hassan by sweettease(f): 7:21pm On Nov 12, 2016
SKYTREND:

HOW DO YOU KNOW?
If you dey find my mouth, look no further, it's below my nose tongue grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Why I Don’t Wear Bra – Yoruba Actress, Feyi Hassan by Femiolu2000: 7:22pm On Nov 12, 2016
sweettease:

If you dey find my mouth, look no further, it's below my nose tongue grin grin

You gave Skytrend good answer... I was going to ask if this info will end Nigeria's recession?

1 Like

Re: Why I Don’t Wear Bra – Yoruba Actress, Feyi Hassan by NIGHTMAREOO7: 9:41pm On Nov 12, 2016
Ashewo..
See her ugly face upon the whole bleachin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Don’t Wear Bra – Yoruba Actress, Feyi Hassan by KingBelieve: 3:00am On Nov 13, 2016
Ok
Re: Why I Don’t Wear Bra – Yoruba Actress, Feyi Hassan by pretydiva(f): 5:49am On Nov 13, 2016
What is our business. Ur boobs, ur bra, ur headache m undecided
Re: Why I Don’t Wear Bra – Yoruba Actress, Feyi Hassan by Slaveman343: 5:57am On Nov 13, 2016
See as she fair, fresh and fine. Yellow beauty
Re: Why I Don’t Wear Bra – Yoruba Actress, Feyi Hassan by tyhgfrdeswscbhf(f): 8:18am On Nov 13, 2016
C her ugly face
Re: Why I Don’t Wear Bra – Yoruba Actress, Feyi Hassan by LordZero(m): 8:52am On Nov 13, 2016
She just trying to advertise her body.
I don't know how knowing she doesn't wear bra is going to epp anybody. ..
Re: Why I Don’t Wear Bra – Yoruba Actress, Feyi Hassan by juman(m): 9:11am On Nov 13, 2016
Of course a lady with small bob does not need bra.
Re: Why I Don’t Wear Bra – Yoruba Actress, Feyi Hassan by fagbohun4j(m): 10:28am On Nov 13, 2016
Na who sabi this one as an actress??

1 Like

Re: Why I Don’t Wear Bra – Yoruba Actress, Feyi Hassan by Femiolu2000: 10:48am On Nov 13, 2016
LordZero:
She just trying to advertise her body.
I don't know how knowing she doesn't wear bra is going to epp anybody. ..

I was going to ask this question... how this epp to remove recession, I dont know... rubbish girl

1 Like

Re: Why I Don’t Wear Bra – Yoruba Actress, Feyi Hassan by KENNING2010: 10:51am On Nov 13, 2016
You like, go unclad, who sabi you? you are not even popular? funny "actresses"
Re: Why I Don’t Wear Bra – Yoruba Actress, Feyi Hassan by SkytrendNews: 10:54am On Nov 13, 2016
sorry o
Re: Why I Don’t Wear Bra – Yoruba Actress, Feyi Hassan by BrutalJab: 11:15am On Nov 13, 2016
See her flat chest self.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Don’t Wear Bra – Yoruba Actress, Feyi Hassan by Nobody: 11:23am On Nov 13, 2016
Wetin consighn me us,,,,I don't wearing bursa ,,,,i onry weared trouzas ,,,,,bye
Re: Why I Don’t Wear Bra – Yoruba Actress, Feyi Hassan by figur8(f): 12:31pm On Nov 13, 2016
who fvckin cares?
Re: Why I Don’t Wear Bra – Yoruba Actress, Feyi Hassan by Femiolu2000: 2:19pm On Nov 13, 2016
and then??

(1) (Reply)

Photo: Luis Suarez Teaching Son How To Bite / Photos: See Inside Khloe K's Incredible Underwater Dubai Hotel Room / Full Biography And Net Worth Of Hushpuppi – His Date Of Birth And How He Lives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.