Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,821 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:47 AM

Timaya On Fashion: Stop Comparing Me To Celebrities, They Don’t Wear Original - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Timaya On Fashion: Stop Comparing Me To Celebrities, They Don’t Wear Original (48874 Views)

Men Cheat For Fun Not Because They Don’t Love Their Wives — Blessing CEO / Ashley Stephanie: I Don’t Wear Panties To Events (Photos) / “ugly Idiot” – Lady Slams Timaya On Instagram (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Timaya On Fashion: Stop Comparing Me To Celebrities, They Don’t Wear Original by Made4NaijaM4N: 12:28pm On Dec 20, 2019
Singer, Timaya, has warned style blogs to desist from comparing him with other musicians and celebrities.

Reacting to a new list of best dressed celebrities in which he was featured in, Timaya said he shouldn't be compared with most celebrities in the area of fashion as they either wear fake or visit tailors.

The dad of two who is known for his unique dress sense, said this in a video he posted on his Instastories. Watch below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CKs8KGV_W3g

https://www.instagram.com/p/B6SoVnspV36/

2 Likes

Re: Timaya On Fashion: Stop Comparing Me To Celebrities, They Don’t Wear Original by NaijaDonCast(m): 12:35pm On Dec 20, 2019
so Timaya now wears more original stuffs than hushpuppi?

133 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Timaya On Fashion: Stop Comparing Me To Celebrities, They Don’t Wear Original by Nobody: 1:04pm On Dec 20, 2019
I don't blame him... That's what the present system allows...

He didn't become a celebrity for a worthy thing in the first place.

He became a celebrity for idle amusements and for things that threaten one's sanity and virtuousness.

So therefore, if he wants to trend as a celebrity and maintain his status, he will be saying meaningless things.

That's what the present civilization has brought us.

There's no way we will not be bringing down this civilization.

When Imes comes to create his own civilization, people will know the kind of people to celebrate and give attention unlike our present day yeyebrities

Imes, we await your coming grin

87 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Timaya On Fashion: Stop Comparing Me To Celebrities, They Don’t Wear Original by Nobody: 1:48pm On Dec 20, 2019
He looks hungry

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Timaya On Fashion: Stop Comparing Me To Celebrities, They Don’t Wear Original by 2020Prophet: 3:44pm On Dec 20, 2019
Everybody wan trend

#InsideLife

71 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timaya On Fashion: Stop Comparing Me To Celebrities, They Don’t Wear Original by bikerboy1(m): 3:44pm On Dec 20, 2019
They either wear fake or visit tailors undecided undecided

The ones you buy from boutiques, were they made by Engineers undecided undecided

328 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Timaya On Fashion: Stop Comparing Me To Celebrities, They Don’t Wear Original by Culin(f): 3:45pm On Dec 20, 2019
Because Cardi B don sing your song.

Anyway show biz is not easy, you have to keep saying or doing nonsense to trend.

54 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timaya On Fashion: Stop Comparing Me To Celebrities, They Don’t Wear Original by olaswim: 3:45pm On Dec 20, 2019
Okay

1 Like

Re: Timaya On Fashion: Stop Comparing Me To Celebrities, They Don’t Wear Original by sallylet(m): 3:46pm On Dec 20, 2019
One of the best musician outta Naija. I can't kill myself.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Timaya On Fashion: Stop Comparing Me To Celebrities, They Don’t Wear Original by EXLOVER(m): 3:46pm On Dec 20, 2019
Made4NaijaM4N:
Singer, Timaya, has warned style blogs to desist from comparing him with other musicians and celebrities.

Reacting to a new list of best dressed celebrities in which he was featured in, Timaya said he shouldn't be compared with most celebrities in the area of fashion as they either wear fake or visit tailors.

The dad of two who is known for his unique dress sense, said this in a video he posted on his Instastories. Watch below

Blogger Blogger timaya is a father of 3 not 2. Timaya suppose know say he dor old pass controversy na. One thing i admire about Timaya dress sense is that he doesn't go for name, but his outfit are just unique, when it comes to dressing, he knows his onions.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timaya On Fashion: Stop Comparing Me To Celebrities, They Don’t Wear Original by NORSIYK(m): 3:47pm On Dec 20, 2019
Mr. Blogger Timaya is a Dad of three
Re: Timaya On Fashion: Stop Comparing Me To Celebrities, They Don’t Wear Original by wunmi590(m): 3:47pm On Dec 20, 2019
undecided

That's how they will start making mouth, when they are sick now, their family will begin begging money on their behalf for treatment.

These celebrity should please save 0000.

I notice now that once small celebrity blow like this, nah different car them go dey buy, I am not saying they shouldn't flex their money because is not easy to work hard and earn your money, but at least save up.

And most importantly, invest massively on all your family, so that if anything happen, your family would be able to return the favor.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Timaya On Fashion: Stop Comparing Me To Celebrities, They Don’t Wear Original by itsme01: 3:47pm On Dec 20, 2019
cool

if wizkid can buy a replica watch for his manger and was bursted i believe Timaya... Tonto dickeh had being bursted several times

funny thing is that this replicas cost a furtune also

12 Likes

Re: Timaya On Fashion: Stop Comparing Me To Celebrities, They Don’t Wear Original by 1kworks: 3:47pm On Dec 20, 2019
sad angry
People that have money should be talking.

I am looking for money and I think i can offer a service that'd make you want to give it to me.

There are two images I uploaded here and you can get your own customized version of one for just 1k.

Yeah. 1k only.

Send us a message right now with your logo and the one you want so we can get started.

Merry Christmas.
Re: Timaya On Fashion: Stop Comparing Me To Celebrities, They Don’t Wear Original by djoey89: 3:47pm On Dec 20, 2019
Some people are just plain hilarious. You want us to know you dey wear original oyinbo man creation. Ode.. he now said tailor. Your inferiority complex even with the supposed wealth acquired but still forget to buy sense. We clap for you. Mr original wears.

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Timaya On Fashion: Stop Comparing Me To Celebrities, They Don’t Wear Original by Felixalex(m): 3:47pm On Dec 20, 2019
Good
Re: Timaya On Fashion: Stop Comparing Me To Celebrities, They Don’t Wear Original by nabegibeg: 3:47pm On Dec 20, 2019
Made4NaijaM4N:

Is it your money that was used to purchase fake dresses or were you asked directions finding tailors?

As usual all na for clout-chasing las las

11 Likes

Re: Timaya On Fashion: Stop Comparing Me To Celebrities, They Don’t Wear Original by Goldencheese(m): 3:48pm On Dec 20, 2019
angry
Re: Timaya On Fashion: Stop Comparing Me To Celebrities, They Don’t Wear Original by tfash96(m): 3:48pm On Dec 20, 2019
This one is tired.. He needs to rest for a long period of time

8 Likes

Re: Timaya On Fashion: Stop Comparing Me To Celebrities, They Don’t Wear Original by ETWs: 3:48pm On Dec 20, 2019
OK sir
Re: Timaya On Fashion: Stop Comparing Me To Celebrities, They Don’t Wear Original by ijewejones: 3:48pm On Dec 20, 2019
President Buhari,I'm here to report Timaya d Egberi papa 1 of Bayelsa for what he said. He's trending now...

Thank you grin grin

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timaya On Fashion: Stop Comparing Me To Celebrities, They Don’t Wear Original by DoubleEngine007: 3:49pm On Dec 20, 2019
Weed get as e dey work on some persons..
E.g.

Timaya and weed = Weed Talk..

5 Likes

Re: Timaya On Fashion: Stop Comparing Me To Celebrities, They Don’t Wear Original by donkossy(m): 3:49pm On Dec 20, 2019
And he cant afford better cream to maintain one color on his face

7 Likes

Re: Timaya On Fashion: Stop Comparing Me To Celebrities, They Don’t Wear Original by Waakanda: 3:49pm On Dec 20, 2019
Who are you? undecided

1 Like

Re: Timaya On Fashion: Stop Comparing Me To Celebrities, They Don’t Wear Original by optimus106(m): 3:50pm On Dec 20, 2019
Na only you day wear original stuff?

If that's true

oya,

Come take this original slap

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lynxxx Talks On Becoming Born Again, Loosing Friends In The Industry & More / LucyCandyMay Enjoys Stepping Out Braless (photos) / Toke Makinwa Wears A N1.1m Gucci Pajamas Set (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.