Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,102 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:00 AM

How To Watch Live Sports On Facebook (android/ios) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Watch Live Sports On Facebook (android/ios) (8325 Views)

Top 5 Android Apps To Stream Live Sports In 2020! / How To Watch Live Dstv Channels And Sports On Android Phone / 12 Best Websites To Stream Live Sports At Free Of Cost (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Watch Live Sports On Facebook (android/ios) by teewhydope(m): 8:02pm On Nov 12, 2016
Only few people know this trick so ive decided to share. I use the facebook app to watch EPL matches most times and it zap a reasonable amount of data (at most 300mb) for a full match.

what you need to do is just to add live to any ongoing match and some live videos will come up from the search result. eg Tottenham Arsenal live but the downside is that the matches are not in hd

A good replacement for mobdro for those who know what i mean wink smiley

You can also apply the same trick to find and watch full length movies/series too as i normally use it to watch the latest episode of the walking dead every monday cool

3 Likes

Re: How To Watch Live Sports On Facebook (android/ios) by samyyoung(m): 8:16pm On Nov 12, 2016
E go better for u if this tin work

3 Likes

Re: How To Watch Live Sports On Facebook (android/ios) by Nobody: 8:34pm On Nov 12, 2016
bro nothing come out?
Re: How To Watch Live Sports On Facebook (android/ios) by teewhydope(m): 1:38pm On Nov 19, 2016
manu arsenal showing live!! wink

Re: How To Watch Live Sports On Facebook (android/ios) by Franky826: 2:16pm On Nov 19, 2016
Make I try am
Re: How To Watch Live Sports On Facebook (android/ios) by WCUB3(m): 9:05pm On Nov 19, 2016
It works real gud and no lags. Watching the Madrid derby smiley

Re: How To Watch Live Sports On Facebook (android/ios) by zimbolaa(m): 11:02pm On Nov 19, 2016
which do i use? Web, main app or lite?
Re: How To Watch Live Sports On Facebook (android/ios) by Nobody: 11:38pm On Nov 19, 2016
yeah it works thoor but not every match..

good-bye to viewing center
Re: How To Watch Live Sports On Facebook (android/ios) by teewhydope(m): 12:03am On Nov 20, 2016
zimbolaa:
which do i use? Web, main app or lite?

anyone but the app is faster. for web, use firefox or chrome to watch it
Re: How To Watch Live Sports On Facebook (android/ios) by zimbolaa(m): 8:51am On Nov 20, 2016
teewhydope:

anyone but the app is faster. for web, use firefox or chrome to watch it
I have used lite and web (via opera mini though) but i was getting people's profile in the search results instead. I am yet to try main app sha
Re: How To Watch Live Sports On Facebook (android/ios) by teewhydope(m): 12:34pm On Nov 20, 2016
zimbolaa:

I have used lite and web (via opera mini though) but i was getting people's profile in the search results instead. I am yet to try main app sha

try visiting fb desktop version with www.facebook.com/home.php?m2w maybe itll work
Re: How To Watch Live Sports On Facebook (android/ios) by bobojoshua(m): 4:08pm On Nov 20, 2016
teewhydope:
Only few people know this trick so ive decided to share. I use the facebook app to watch EPL matches most times and it zap a reasonable amount of data (at most 300mb) for a full match.

what you need to do is just to add live to any ongoing match and some live videos will come up from the search result. eg Tottenham Arsenal live but the downside is that the matches are not in hd

You can also apply the same trick to find and watch full length movies/series too as i normally use it to watch the latest episode of the walking dead every monday cool
Re: How To Watch Live Sports On Facebook (android/ios) by Tobyshegz(m): 7:47pm On Nov 20, 2016
Yeah yeah.. Very "few people* know about this.. like me. nice info though.
Re: How To Watch Live Sports On Facebook (android/ios) by zimbolaa(m): 9:43pm On Nov 20, 2016
teewhydope:

try visiting fb desktop version with www.facebook.com/home.php?m2w maybe itll work
Ok, thanks
Re: How To Watch Live Sports On Facebook (android/ios) by Nobody: 6:40pm On Nov 22, 2016
not getting results of tonight champions league matches..
why?
Re: How To Watch Live Sports On Facebook (android/ios) by otodeluxe(m): 8:42pm On Nov 22, 2016
nice one. my room mate has been using this method lately to watch live champions league match
Re: How To Watch Live Sports On Facebook (android/ios) by Jasonkodi07: 8:41am On Dec 30, 2018
Sad to say but Facebook takes down live stream quickly. But if you really want to enjoy live sports streaming, you can enjoy it on windows and other devices as well from Kodi I have found multiple add-ons like fladnag, UST sports, Sportsdevil and some others on https://webkoof.net
Re: How To Watch Live Sports On Facebook (android/ios) by LAZAREY: 9:59am On Dec 30, 2018
@jasonkodi, kodi consumes a lot of data. Reason I stopped using it.
Re: How To Watch Live Sports On Facebook (android/ios) by meshachdbuzz(m): 1:08pm On Dec 30, 2018
I use livetvnet and I don't use up 250mb per match and very easy app

2 Likes

Re: How To Watch Live Sports On Facebook (android/ios) by Nikra(m): 11:06am On Jan 11, 2020
BennieRush:
Hmm, nice trick man, should try it cause I spend much time on facebook and watching there the matches too, would be perfect. I always searched the plays on youtube live or simply in internet, but the quality isn't so good all the time so now watch them on a source with full hd sportstv.io many plays of all sports' kind and also they show you the score, the begining of the game. You can watch it online everywhere, on mobile phone or computer/laptop...etc. Just love it.
Can I watch it on a smart TV? I would love to. Sitting in my bed and watching my favorite team playing. Now, for watching the games, I have to go to our local bar.
Re: How To Watch Live Sports On Facebook (android/ios) by bravesoul247(m): 11:34am On Jan 11, 2020
Thanks for this info.
Re: How To Watch Live Sports On Facebook (android/ios) by bravesoul247(m): 11:35am On Jan 11, 2020
Nikra:
Can I watch it on a smart TV? I would love to. Sitting in my bed and watching my favorite team playing. Now, for watching the games, I have to go to our local bar.
It's very possible. Just connect with your Internet then browser fb and stream it.
Re: How To Watch Live Sports On Facebook (android/ios) by teewhydope(m): 6:18pm On Jul 14, 2020
bravesoul247:
Thanks for this info.

you're welcome
Re: How To Watch Live Sports On Facebook (android/ios) by wilyparker(m): 7:46am On Aug 22, 2020
meshachdbuzz:
I use livetvnet and I don't use up 250mb per match and very easy app
thank you for this... The app is cool, I've tried many apps and links no one live up to expectations... I will give this try tomorrow... I just played bein sport 1 it was smooth, hope it will be like this tomorrow so I can stream the champions league final
Re: How To Watch Live Sports On Facebook (android/ios) by meshachdbuzz(m): 10:57am On Aug 22, 2020
wilyparker:
thank you for this... The app is cool, I've tried many apps and links no one live up to expectations... I will give this try tomorrow... I just played bein sport 1 it was smooth, hope it will be like this tomorrow so I can stream the champions league final
Vola sport app is still good also it has HD and SD

If you have dstv or any of your frnd do just create account with the dstv smart card number and you are good to go
The downside is if the dstv sub expired.it will affect the one on your phone too and it depends on the package sub on the dstv

Dstv is the best you switch video quality see image below

hesgoal.com is also a good streaming site most time you have to clear your browser cache or data to access it

Re: How To Watch Live Sports On Facebook (android/ios) by udy4real(m): 1:29pm On Aug 22, 2020
meshachdbuzz:

Vola sport app is still good also it has HD and SD

If you have dstv or any of your frnd do just create account with the dstv smart card number and you are good to go
The downside is if the dstv sub expired.it will affect the one on your phone too and it depends on the package sub on the dstv

Dstv is the best you switch video quality see image below

hesgoal.com is also a good streaming site most time you have to clear your browser cache or data to access it

Please what is the lowest dstv package that one can be to be able to access the football games or does it work on all packages?
Re: How To Watch Live Sports On Facebook (android/ios) by udy4real(m): 1:32pm On Aug 22, 2020
wilyparker:

Please which of the livetv net?Please can you screen shot the actual one bcuz I saw many
Re: How To Watch Live Sports On Facebook (android/ios) by meshachdbuzz(m): 2:46pm On Aug 22, 2020
udy4real:

Please what is the lowest dstv package that one can be to be able to access the football games or does it work on all packages?
lowest ke no lowest oo
Even 7k sub can't watch ss6 on dstv let's wait till fresh season starts and know what their plan is. .image below will help choose the package you can sub from
4,615 confam package
6,975 compact package
10,925 compact plus package
16,200 premium package

Re: How To Watch Live Sports On Facebook (android/ios) by udy4real(m): 7:06pm On Aug 22, 2020
meshachdbuzz:
lowest ke no lowest oo
Even 7k sub can't watch ss6 on dstv let's wait till fresh season starts and know what their plan is. .image below will help choose the package you can sub from
4,615 confam package
6,975 compact package
10,925 compact plus package
16,200 premium package

Ok thanks
Re: How To Watch Live Sports On Facebook (android/ios) by RobbStark(m): 9:22pm On Aug 22, 2020
teewhydope:

Watching Lille Vs Rennes.
No ish at all just that no audio but it clear like watching in my sitting room.

Thanks very much for this topic.
Re: How To Watch Live Sports On Facebook (android/ios) by innobarca(m): 10:08pm On Aug 22, 2020
Mobikora and live football app works for me.

Any day I want to watch a match, I just do airtel daily plan of 1gb at 300naira.

Full match sometimes take 400mb

(1) (2) (Reply)

Real Football 2009 (3d) / What's Happening To Mobile Numbers In Nigeria? / How To Lock Apps With Fingerprint On Any Infinix Phone Running Android 7 Nougat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.