Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,223 members, 7,825,849 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

12 Best Websites To Stream Live Sports At Free Of Cost - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 12 Best Websites To Stream Live Sports At Free Of Cost (3107 Views)

Top 5 Android Apps To Stream Live Sports In 2020! / Top Free Sites And App To Stream Live Football Matches / Which Mobile Data Provider Is Currently The Best In Terms Of Cost & Reliability? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

12 Best Websites To Stream Live Sports At Free Of Cost by Abdul104: 12:11pm On Sep 11, 2018
Sports Streaming Sites are one of the trending terms on the web nowadays and no doubt everyone is a big fan of the sports. It doesn’t matter what kind of sport you like, you always wait for live sports streaming of that match.

With the tight schedule, most of the working people don't get much time to sit in front of the TV and watch a complete match on the TV, instead they preferred use sports streaming sites to watch live sports without sign up or registration.

Streaming sports online requires a strong internet connection and you will be updated within every second of the match. In this post, we are going to tell you about some of the best free sports streaming sites to watch live sports matches online. You can watch live sports matches online for free on your PC, Mac, Android/Tablet or iOS devices.

Note: You may not be able to access many of the sites due to ISP restriction or country restriction. If you get any error while opening any of the below sites, then you can use any free proxy sites or if you are a Google Chrome user, then you can install the Zenmate extension (It’s totally free).

12 Best Websites to Streaming Live Sports at Free of Cost

1. CricFree.sc

CricFree.sc is one of the best sports streaming sites to stream various live sports matches like Cricket, Football, Baseball, Boxing, Tennis, Rugby, Motors, Golf and many more. On Homepage of this site, you can get the schedule of various live matches (you can easily find lists of live matches there). There is also a chat-box featured on this site where you can interact with people of similar interests. Though you may find few pop ads on this site, the overall streaming experience was smooth and I recommend you to enable Ad Blocker before visiting this site.
Due to its popularity, CricFree is blocked in few countries. Use any free VPN to unblock it.

2. Stream2watch.org

Stream2watch is one of the biggest streaming sites which you can use to live stream all sports events. On the Home Page of this site, you can check out the list of all live sports matches. In the list, you can check Sports name, team details & the time at which match started. Just Click on “Watch Now! HD” to stream your favorite live sports and enjoy it for free. The only thing which I disliked about this website is that it has clusters of pop ads which seems quite irritating while visiting this site. the good thing about this website is that it has multiple mirrors available for each of the sport so that in case any mirror does not work, you can easily check that stream that sport via another mirror.

Read the Full Story Here

1 Like

Re: 12 Best Websites To Stream Live Sports At Free Of Cost by Logicaldost: 6:05pm On Jan 06, 2019
Hey guy,
Sports is a very Important task in our Life, people love to watch and play sports. I also like to play as well as to watch live stream of the sport, Now come on the main point there are many paid sites and apps which provide you the direct live streaming of the sports but keep in mind they charge you a good amount, Here is the list of free sports streaming sites which are working in 2019 also the above link is not working, so find here
https://logicalshout.com/free-sports-streaming-sites/ this list from the LogicalShout so you can trust on it because it is an Authority blog.

(1) (Reply)

My Tecno Pouvoir2 Is Not Installing Some Apps / The Best Smartphone Ui / I Need Someone To Help Top Up My Budget To Get A Samaung Phone. Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.