Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,767 members, 7,844,507 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 10:38 PM

Christian Terrorism [the Peak Of Hypocrisy] - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christian Terrorism [the Peak Of Hypocrisy] (3858 Views)

Extremism And Terrorism-the View Of Islam / "Christchurch Attacks Were A Form Of 'christian Terrorism'"!!!--professor / The True Position (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christian Terrorism [the Peak Of Hypocrisy] by Nobody: 10:10am On Nov 13, 2016
joyContraMundum:
So, criticizing your EVIL beliefs is being intolerant? Or what's your point exactly?

Sigh!

An atheist does not believe in powers correct?

Does not believe in gods correct?

The evil forest is said to have powers and used in the worship of a certain god correct?

what then is the concern of an Atheist for the destruction of it if to an atheist its just bushess and trees?

His focus is not on the act but on those who carried out the act and twistin the whole story to look like he cares about the act when his very foundation does not believe in the said act.

Mischief 100%. Deception 100% . Hypocrisy 100%
Re: Christian Terrorism [the Peak Of Hypocrisy] by LiberaDeus: 10:12am On Nov 13, 2016
@ OP I might be a freethinker like you but I believe I stand with Naijadeyhia on this one.

Evil forests are an emblem of primitive superstition.
Killing of twins in calabar occured in evil forests, there the kids were thrown into the forest to meet the spirits.

Evil forests are normal areas of land that can be used as reserves, farms, mining areas, resorts and for many good purposes. Clearing it is like clearing a physical barrier created by superstition and also freeing people's minds and showing them that there is nothing powerful there.

The Christians might have been doing it with their normal religious blind fervor but in the end the effects won't be bad in the long run.

We can't be against the blindness of religion and still paint African traditionalists as good guys. That would be hypocritical because ATR still has the normal symptoms of all religions.

3 Likes

Re: Christian Terrorism [the Peak Of Hypocrisy] by 4kings: 10:12am On Nov 13, 2016
naijadeyhia:

Sigh!

An atheist does not believe in powers correct?

Does not believe in gods correct?

The evil forest is said to have powers and used in the worship of a certain god correct?

what then is the concern of an Atheist for the destruction of it if to an atheist its just bushess and trees?

His focus is not on the act but on those who carried out the act and twistin the whole story to look like he cares about the act when his very foundation does not believe in the said act.

Mischief 100%. Deception 100% . Hypocrisy 100%
touché
Re: Christian Terrorism [the Peak Of Hypocrisy] by Nobody: 10:14am On Nov 13, 2016
raphieMontella:
baba naijadeyhia wetin you de talk?

Why should an atheist be fighting for freedom of worship when worship is rendered to powers and gods which the same atheist does not believe in? Something is fishy and I smelt it..simple!

He is being Mischievous.
Re: Christian Terrorism [the Peak Of Hypocrisy] by Nobody: 10:19am On Nov 13, 2016
OP perhaps you are still conflicted with what Atheism is or you have a character flaw. I have broken it down in a simple way for you in my previous posts.

If you wish to be dishonest then ignore my comments and continue in your hypocrisy.

I have said my piece.
Re: Christian Terrorism [the Peak Of Hypocrisy] by johnydon22(m): 10:21am On Nov 13, 2016
LiberaDeus:
@ OP I might be a freethinker like you but I believe I stand with Naijadeyhia on this one.

Evil forests are an emblem of primitive superstition.
Killing of twins in calabar occured in evil forests, there the kids were thrown into the forest to meet the spirits.

Evil forests are normal areas of land that can be used as reserves, farms, mining areas, resorts and for many good purposes. Clearing it is like clearing a physical barrier created by superstition and also freeing people's minds and showing them that there is nothing powerful there.

The Christians might have been doing it with their normal religious blind fervor but in the end the effects won't be bad in the long run.

We can't be against the blindness of religion and still paint African traditionalists as good guys. That would be hypocritical because ATR still has the normal symptoms of all religions.

There is no such a thing as evil forests, there are just forests. . Times change and development encroaches in every corner.

The so called "Evil forest" here are just some other people's place of worship, why would someone destroy some other person's place of worship when you have yours?

On what basis then would people criticize Islamic militants if we argue the Church was once an abhorrable place of intense crime, witch burnings, Knight Tampler revages and other barbaric rituals therefore deserve to be burnt down?

what if it was the Traditionalists that attacked the Church claiming it is responsible for the ills and calamity in the land, wouldn't that be abhorrable? would you also find excuses for it or simply just condemn it?

Let us be honest with ourselves, there is no excuse for persecuting a minority, it's simply an act of provocation born out of lazy superstition from people who need something to project their fears, insecurities and failures on.

There is no moral justification for anyone to attack another's place of worship, if it is wrong for Christians to burn mosques or muslims to bomb churches, why is it right and excused to destroy some other person's shrine and place of worship to their own deity?

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Christian Terrorism [the Peak Of Hypocrisy] by raphieMontella: 10:24am On Nov 13, 2016
naijadeyhia:

Why should an atheist be fighting for freedom of worship when worship is rendered to powers and gods which the same atheist does not believe in? Something is fishy and I smelt it..simple!

He is being Mischievous.
no..you cant equate ''pen/verbal terrorism'' to ''actual acts of terrorism''..
Re: Christian Terrorism [the Peak Of Hypocrisy] by otemanuduno: 10:25am On Nov 13, 2016
naijadeyhia:
OP you crack me up real bad. So th Christians terrorized who trees? Bushes?

You seem not to know what goes on in an evil forest and since you are atheist I fully understand your position.

You are obviously igbo and know the attrocities carried out in the name of evil forest and the number of lives that have lost to that evil forest in the name of tradition.

So tell me which is better the destruction of the forest to save the lives which tradition sentences to it every time or to preserve the forest and allow the vicious cycle of deaths to continue.

All you see and stand against are the actions of the Christians which like I said I know you did it because you are an atheist but I didnt see you say anything about the purpose of the evil forest, the attrocities carried out there, the killings done there.

But here you are lamenting over the cutting down of trees and bushes and not the preservation of future lives that would have been lost to that evil forest.

I think your hatred for God made you put up this thread without thinking broadly which is why your focus was all against Christians.

Use your head boy.
I pray that more RAM shall be added to your brain. I'm not trying to insult you. Just pray that prayer every morning, saying, O NATURE, ADD 500GB RAM to my brain. Add more processing speed to my brain. Let me think like the scientists and not like the writer of 'IGODO' movie. E GBADURAAAAA!!!

3 Likes

Re: Christian Terrorism [the Peak Of Hypocrisy] by Nobody: 10:25am On Nov 13, 2016
johnydon22:

There is no such a thing as evil forests, there are just forests. . Times change and development encroaches in every corner.

The sore called "Evil forest" here are just some other people's place of worship, why would someone destroy some other person's place of worship when you have yours?

On what basis then would people criticize Islamic militants if we argue the Church was once an abhorrable place of intense crime, witch burnings, Knight Tampler revages and other barbaric rituals?

There is no moral justification for anyone to attack another's place of worship, if it is wrong for Christians to burn mosques or muslims to bomb churches, why is it right and excused to destroy some other person's shrine and place of worship to their own deity?

Why fight for them when you believe their objects of worship do not exist?

Are you listening to yourself at all?

If this were real life you would have been withdrawn from the warfront so they can carry out an evalution on you to see if you were still an atheist.

What do you care if Bushes were destroyed whe to another he sees the bushes as place of death used in their community?

I keep asking you this....why do you not hail the end result based on why its called EVIL FOREST why are you fixated on the act of cutting down trees?
Re: Christian Terrorism [the Peak Of Hypocrisy] by Nobody: 10:26am On Nov 13, 2016
johnydon22:

I am not in the least annoyed, there is a certain degree of emotional stability needed to engage in arguments of a sensitive nature as one involving matters of public concern as religion as i do - Over the years i have learnt and i have become better at it.

So i basically ignore irrelevant folks, there are people who are below spa for me to waste time on...

When i see people worth my attention and argument i engage them not trolls ... So i have just given him a piece of my attention he craves, now he has been ignored so i can move on with better things.
That's right bro.... Continue your campaign against the FORCES OF EVIL.

"Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter" - Martin Luther King Jr

I'm with you on your "pen terrorism", bro! (It's KingEntienneSky, boss)

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Christian Terrorism [the Peak Of Hypocrisy] by johnydon22(m): 10:28am On Nov 13, 2016
raphieMontella:

I wish everyone dropped their guns, matchetes, bombs, sticks, stones and knives and turn towards "Pen terrorism"

the world would have been such a peaceful place... Proudly a pen terrorists. . Obviously the truth hurts for those opposed to it or willfully blinded to it.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Christian Terrorism [the Peak Of Hypocrisy] by Nobody: 10:29am On Nov 13, 2016
raphieMontella:

So how are the actual terrorists taught? What is their foundation?

The strength of a terrorist deoends on the strenght of his foundation.

Unfortunately not everyone is a passive Pen terrorist. .Sone humans are active just like we have militant atheists and the passive ones.
They believe in doing and not talking and they would pick up all the hate being spewed via Pen and use it.
Re: Christian Terrorism [the Peak Of Hypocrisy] by johnydon22(m): 10:31am On Nov 13, 2016
naijadeyhia:

Why fight for them when you believe their objects of worship do not exist?

Are you listening to yourself at all?

If this were real life you would have been withdrawn from the warfront so they can carry out an evalution on you to see if you were still an atheist.

What do you care if Bushes were destroyed whe to another he sees the bushes as place of death used in their community?

I keep asking you this....why do you not hail the end result based on why its called EVIL FOREST why are you fixated on the act of cutting down trees?

I neither believe yours nor theirs exist - I would neither support them destroying yours or you destroying theirs, each to his/her own..

You are free to worship anything you want, you are free to worship a stone and i will fight for you to maintain that right and also remember we all have rights to lend opinions either in praise or in criticism, just don't presume freedom to religion means right to deny others the freedom to theirs.

To encroach in other people's space and deny them their own right is simply wicked and cruel, maybe i will like to see your excuse for Islamic terrorists when they burn down a church or traditionalists reciprocate these wicked gestures..

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Christian Terrorism [the Peak Of Hypocrisy] by Nobody: 10:33am On Nov 13, 2016
Hello,

LiberaDeus:
Some of you people confuse focus and exclusion.

If I say, "Black lives matter" I am not saying "White lives do not matter". I focused on Black lives, but did not necessarily exclude White people.

In focusing on christianity, Johnydon22 did not mean ATR is good, or even better than Christianity. So with a biased reading of his write up, we miss the point.

And the simple point is: Christians (or others) do not have the right to destroy the worship places of ATR (or others) simply because of conflicting beliefs.

If you claim it is because children are sacrificed there, then: - Christianity is far from blameless, does it justify the burning of churches?
- If you see children about to be sacrificed, save the children. You do not need to burn a worship place.

Greetings.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Christian Terrorism [the Peak Of Hypocrisy] by Nobody: 10:34am On Nov 13, 2016
johnydon22:

I neither believe yours nor theirs exist - I would neither support them destroying yours or you destroying theirs, each to his/her own..

You are free to worship anything you want, you are free to worship a stone and i will fight for you to maintain that right, just don't presume freedom to religion means right to deny others the freedom to theirs.

To encroach in other people's space is simply wicked and cruel, maybe i will like to see your excuse for Islamic terrorists when they burn down a church or traditionalists reciprocate these wicked gestures.

So now they are encroaching on anothers space? Did you read the main article at all?

You based your thread on something you did not even understand.

The same youths who destroyed the shrine once worshipped there. Theg repented so decided to remove it.

They were not encroaching. It was their space and their right to remove since they felt it was no longer needed.

I suggest you go back to the maib article and update your thread and info.
Re: Christian Terrorism [the Peak Of Hypocrisy] by raphieMontella: 10:35am On Nov 13, 2016
naijadeyhia:

So how are the actual terrorists taught? What is their foundation?
comon bro'
if i go by your hypothesis..
Then christianity,islam etc are all terrorists..
For your bible to say that jehovah is the only and true God etc is an ''act of terrorism'' against the muslims...etc
it doesnt add up..
You can be taught that Guns kill people on paper..
But if you carry out that action to test the potency of the Gun...does it mean the book is a terroristic item?
Re: Christian Terrorism [the Peak Of Hypocrisy] by Nobody: 10:36am On Nov 13, 2016
raphieMontella:

comon bro'
if i go by your hypothesis..
Then christianity,islam etc are all terrorists..
For your bible to say that jehovah is the only and true God etc is an ''act of terrorism'' against the muslims...etc
it doesnt add up..
You can be taught that Guns kill people on paper..
But if you carry out that action to test the potency of the Gun...does it mean the book is a terroristic item?

if the book did not tell you what the gun is capable of would you even be knowledgeable enough to try it out physically?
Re: Christian Terrorism [the Peak Of Hypocrisy] by johnydon22(m): 10:37am On Nov 13, 2016
LoJ:
Hello,

If I say, "Black lives matter" I am not saying "White lives do not matter". I focused on Black lives, but did not necessarily exclude White people.

In focusing on christianity, Johnydon22 did not mean ATR is good, or even better than Christianity. So with a biased reading of his write up, we miss the point.

And the simple point is: Christians (or others) do not have the right to destroy the worship places of ATR (or others) simply because of conflicting beliefs.

If you claim it is because children are sacrificed there, then: - Christianity is far from blameless, does it justify the burning of churches?
- If you see children about to be sacrificed, save the children. You do not need to burn a worship place.

Greeting.

Most of the misconceptions and misinformations about ATR typically comes from Christian propagandar and Nollywood idiocy...

I never for once claimed ATR is perfect, I only spoke against people physically attacking others for holding conflicting beliefd or ideas, or destroying some other person's place of worship while you have yours and give silly excuses.

They always misrepresent your point and attack their own misconception in order to protect the abhorrable..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christian Terrorism [the Peak Of Hypocrisy] by raphieMontella: 10:37am On Nov 13, 2016
naijadeyhia:

if the book did not tell you what the gun is capable of would you even be knowledgeable enough to try it out physically?
is the book a terroristic item?
Re: Christian Terrorism [the Peak Of Hypocrisy] by johnydon22(m): 10:40am On Nov 13, 2016
naijadeyhia:

So now they are encroaching on anothers space? Did you read the main article at all?

You based your thread on something you did not even understand.

The same youths who destroyed the shrine once worshipped there. Theg repented so decided to remove it.

They were not encroaching. It was their space and their right to remove since they felt it was no longer needed.

I suggest you go back to the maib article and update your thread and info.

You are not even listening to yourself, i was once a Christian, maybe it is my right to go back to the Churches i once attended and burn them all to the ground if i feel they are no longer needed.

If you leave a religion it is no longer your space, you no longer have rights over it. Since when did leaving a religion give you a right to destroy it - I hope you figure out how silly you sound now..

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christian Terrorism [the Peak Of Hypocrisy] by Nobody: 10:40am On Nov 13, 2016
raphieMontella:

is the book a terroristic item?

Its a guide. The mind if evil picks up on only the terrible aspect which is why we have morals to checkmate our thoughts.

If a book teaches you how to hack a computer some would just read it and ignore while others would want to test it out. Therein lies the difference.
Re: Christian Terrorism [the Peak Of Hypocrisy] by LiberaDeus: 10:42am On Nov 13, 2016
LoJ:
Hello,

Greetings.

But we also have to be honest to ourselves. Are those places used as worship places or planning grounds for evil?
Re: Christian Terrorism [the Peak Of Hypocrisy] by Nobody: 10:43am On Nov 13, 2016
johnydon22:

You are not even listening to yourself, i was once a Christian, maybe it is my right to go back to the Churches i once attended and burn them all to the ground if i feel they are no longer needed.

Since when did leaving a religion give you a right to destroy it - I hope you figure out how silly you sound now..

I see you did not understand LOJs comment regarding the evil forest and what happens there. Its not about what you believe or not its about real acts that had to be stopped.

Was any life taken in the course of destroying this forest? So why are you incensed?

Rather you should be glad that no more humans would be sacrificed to the evil forest and no life would be killed in it. But are you focused on that or are you lambasting those who wish to stop the killings in that forest?
Re: Christian Terrorism [the Peak Of Hypocrisy] by johnydon22(m): 10:44am On Nov 13, 2016
LiberaDeus:

But we also have to be honest to ourselves. Are those places used as worship places or planning grounds for evil?

We then probably should destroy all Churches, Mosques, Shrines and temples - cus none is in fact anymore justified than the other.. Yes?

1 Like

Re: Christian Terrorism [the Peak Of Hypocrisy] by raphieMontella: 10:44am On Nov 13, 2016
naijadeyhia:

Its a guide.
is this a yes?

The mind if evil picks up on only the terrible aspect which is why we have morals to checkmate our thoughts.

If a book teaches you how to hack a computer some would just read it and ignore while others would want to test it out. Therein lies the difference.
the mind or the book?
Re: Christian Terrorism [the Peak Of Hypocrisy] by Nobody: 10:45am On Nov 13, 2016
LiberaDeus:
Which places?
Re: Christian Terrorism [the Peak Of Hypocrisy] by theoneJabulani(m): 10:48am On Nov 13, 2016
Are people naturally dumb or is Christianity to blame for their stupidity? Look at the trash that naija guy is posting.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christian Terrorism [the Peak Of Hypocrisy] by johnydon22(m): 10:49am On Nov 13, 2016
naijadeyhia:

I see you did not understand LOJs comment regarding the evil forest and what happens there. Its not about what you believe or not its about real acts that had to be stopped.
Shifting the ground again? stumped again are we? - Good to see you have abandoned the 'It is their space and right' silly talk neither does this talk have anything to do with LoJ's post, stop the desperate rope around..

Was any life taken in the course of destroying this forest? So why are you incensed?

So if i successfully burn down a church without any lives being taken, i should be congratulated for a Job well done.

The issue is why burn another man's place of worship when you have yours - You still have no moral ground to stand on that

Rather you should be glad that no more humans would be sacrificed to the evil forest and no life would be killed in it. But are you focused on that or are you lambasting those who wish to stop the killings in that forest?

Here goes the idiotic Nollywood misrepresentation of ATR, maybe you should quite watching IGODO and come back to the reality...
Re: Christian Terrorism [the Peak Of Hypocrisy] by johnydon22(m): 10:51am On Nov 13, 2016
joyContraMundum:
That's right bro.... Continue your campaign against the FORCES OF EVIL.

"Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter" - Martin Luther King Jr

I'm with you on your "pen terrorism", bro! (It's KingEntienneSky, boss)

Pen terrorism all the way brother - The truth is like an arrow, it will hurt some people when spoken but it must always be said.
Re: Christian Terrorism [the Peak Of Hypocrisy] by Nobody: 10:51am On Nov 13, 2016
theoneJabulani:
Are people naturally dumb or is Christianity to blame for their stupidity? Look at the trash that naija guy is posting.

Why will it not be trash when it touches on Christians. So Christians or Muslims or whoever saving lives by removing the place lives are beibg taken is now wrong?

POP quiz: Should they have left the evil forest so lives would keep being taken there or did they do well by removing it?

If A group of atheists had been the one who carried out this act to prove that powers or gods did not exist what would have been your reaction?
Re: Christian Terrorism [the Peak Of Hypocrisy] by Nobody: 10:53am On Nov 13, 2016
johnydon22:
Shifting the ground again? stumped again are we? - Good to see you have abandoned the 'It is their space and right' silly talk neither does this talk have anything to do with LoJ's post, stop the desperate rope around..

So if i successfully burn down a church without any lives being taken, i should be congratulated for a Job well done.

The issue is why burn another man's place of worship when you have yours - You still have no moral ground to stand on that

Here goes the idiotic Nollywood misrepresentation of ATR, maybe you should quite watching IGODO and come back to the reality...

Are you naturally this dense? So you hate the fact they saved actual lives but would rather they left the place where their relations and friends and children may have been killed?

Dude you are dense for real.
Re: Christian Terrorism [the Peak Of Hypocrisy] by johnydon22(m): 10:56am On Nov 13, 2016
naijadeyhia:

Why will it not be trash when it touches on Christians. So Christians or Muslims or whoever saving lives by removing the place lives are beibg taken is now wrong?

POP quiz: Should they have left the evil forest so lives would keep being taken there or did they do well by removing it?

If A group of atheists had been the one who carried out this act to prove that powers or gods did not exist what would have been your reaction?

Let us put this particular silly excuse to rest once and for all - Please everyone pay close attention to this.

Now i'll like you to produce any part of the article https://www.nairaland.com/3461069/evil-forests-destroyed-aboh-mbaise that explicitly said the forest was used for human sacrifices..

We are waiting..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Do You Love And Worship God? / Church Of Satan Registration Wesite / Thank You Jesus! My Hitherto Wayward Brother Experiences The Supernatural

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.