Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,585 members, 7,827,176 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:26 AM

Christian Terrorism [the Peak Of Hypocrisy] - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christian Terrorism [the Peak Of Hypocrisy] (3832 Views)

Extremism And Terrorism-the View Of Islam / "Christchurch Attacks Were A Form Of 'christian Terrorism'"!!!--professor / The True Position (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christian Terrorism [the Peak Of Hypocrisy] by johnydon22(m): 6:37am On Nov 13, 2016
I saw a thread on the front page on how Christian Youths after months of prayers and what not invaded a supposedly Evil forest, cut down trees and all while believing this trees are the stumbling blocks of their progress
https://www.nairaland.com/3461069/evil-forests-destroyed-aboh-mbaise

The most interesting part of the whole story is that 'The Chief Priest' in charge of this forest fled as it was portrayed in the story suggesting that this was someone else's place of worship that got raided and destroyed by a Mob of Christians.

This is nothing short of terrorism.

A similar event took place in my town years ago when a mob of Christian Youths under the chant of clearing the community from evil to ensure progress attacked old men and women in the community who practised the African traditional religion as causes for their problems.

Objects depicting their beliefs were seen as evidence of their crime, angry youths metting out unjust amd cruel treatment on others for having relics of their own beliefs and practices in their homes while in an ironic and hypocritic sense had rosaries, scapulars, medals of saints and bibles around their necks or in their hands.

The heat of the event culminated in the death of one old man left in the cold harmattan breeze of a typical igbo tropical rain forest [My town], if this is not terrorism i wonder what else it is.

Accusing others of being evil sorely because they practise a religion consonant to yours.

Let us for one moment pause and imagine the scenerio from a different angle, what if the story above was

"Parish Priest fleds as traditional Youths destroy Church"

Let us be entirely honest with ourselves, most reactions on that thread would have taken a different tilt of "Persecution, tribulations, suffering for Christ, persecution for Christ, terrorism, evil"

When Christians persecute and terrorize others it is seen as a war against evil, these other religions or cults are tagged labels like "Evil hindrance to our progress" etc but when others treat Christians the same way it is called persecution and terrorism.

This is the height of hypocrisy.

Why do these Christians feel it is their divine right to attack and destroy other people's places of worship, relics of belief but cry foul when they are being met with similar treatment?

why is that Christians shout "Persecution" even when it is clear they are the ones persecuting others of a minority class?

Why is it that Christians always feel justified to terrorize others and hypocritically portray this act of terrorism in a good light?

On what moral ground do they condemn "Islamic terrorists"?

There is something i have noticed Pravelent across Christiandom, they all have a nasty case of 'Victims mindset' Syndrome. They believe so strongly in their hearts that they are being persecuted, they always see themselves as the victims of persecution even when they are the majority persecuting others.

We all have freedom of belief and practises as stipulated by our constitution, however this freedom of belief and practise in no way means you are allowed to force others to live by your beliefs or encroach into the beliefs and practises of others - that will be encroaching into other people's rights and by virtue of violent attacks nothing less than full blown terrorism.

But the appropriate Nigerian authorities are silent on these subtle acts of terrorism while Christians hypocritically complain of the 'favoured' treatment given to muslims in the northern part of the country forgetting that even they themselves enjoy the same biased, unfair priviledges.

If all would be honest with themselves, the real victims here are the religions of the minority class more so The African Traditional religion.

You are basically seen as an outsider in this country if you are neither Christian or Muslim, automatically regarded evil and is looked upon with suspicion and contempt.

I still remember as a boy deep in the slums of Enugu Ugbo-oghe in abakpa, the whole street flared up one day over an old man's preaching - he was obviously of a Judaic sect, openly preached that Jesus is not God, that only Yahweh is, he went on to accuse the Christians of false god worship and all hell was let loose that day.

He was attacked by a mob of angry youths, beaten mercilessly and dumped beside Abakpa river [Mmiri ocha] to the gleeful approval of the women and the children of which i was part of chanting to their praise wishing we were grown enough to take part in defending our religion from something as trivial as a simple verbal attack.

In crusade grounds sects and religions like Eckankar, Ogboni, Olumba Olumba, Amoc are usually met with fervent shouts of holy ghost fire because they are always portrayed in a very evil light of which i was surprised to find out quite the opposite as i grew up, these were innocent religions of their own with no less ridiculous beliefs as i had.

But attacking other God(s) and beliefs constitutes a major part of both Christian evangelism and sermons - The hypocrisy has never been too obvious.

Early morning evangelism with blasting microphones always accusing others of worshipping false Gods, nobody bats an eyelid, if the reverse is the case hell breaks loose.

These sort of examples are quite common in many corners of the south, a hypocritic attack on other people's faith while clamoring for yours to be exempted from attacks.

I am perturbed not only because of these acts of terrorism but because of the unparalleled hypocrisy it is buttered with even from the media, the lust for world domination has always ensured that Abrahamism remain very aggresive towards other beliefs.

An Igbo adage says "Let the Kite perch and the eagle Perch, the one that says the others should not perch, may it loose it's wings"

These intolerance and acts of terrorism against others and their practises must be addressed, we should all lend our voice and not be silent in the face of evil and unjust acts.

People should learn that just as you seek the right to exercise your franchise, you should not also seek the right to prevent others from exercising theirs, Freedom of religion does not mean freedom to force it down other people's throat or terrorize them.

As the bible portrayed, Jesus fought and preached against the hypocrisy of the Pharisee, those acclaimed to be following his footsteps ended up becoming the worst Hypocrites the world has even known.

People must understand, Just as you have your beliefs, others have theirs. Just as you have your own sacred place of worship others also have theirs they consider sacred. Just as you have your practises and rituals others have theirs, others have their own ideas of what God is just as you have yours.

So if you expct any respect for your beliefs, God, place of worship or practises, you must first learn to accord that to others.

25 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Christian Terrorism [the Peak Of Hypocrisy] by ajokebelle(f): 7:22am On Nov 13, 2016
True talk bro.
Live and let's Live.
Even the Bible says do unto others as you want others to do to you.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Christian Terrorism [the Peak Of Hypocrisy] by johnydon22(m): 7:51am On Nov 13, 2016
ajokebelle:
True talk bro. Live and let's Live. Even the Bible says do unto others as you want others to do to you.
Thank you for that
Re: Christian Terrorism [the Peak Of Hypocrisy] by johnydon22(m): 8:47am On Nov 13, 2016
Cc. Seun lalasticlala Loj
Re: Christian Terrorism [the Peak Of Hypocrisy] by dalaman: 9:04am On Nov 13, 2016
Christians have moved their terrorism to the spiritual relm where they cast, bind and destroy imaginary forces. Ancestral spirits, marine spirits, spirit of barreness, poverty, joblessness, sickness, lack of marriage, marriage dissatisfaction, unhappiness etc. They mostly fight spiritual wars with these imaginary forces because the religion has evolved from physical to spiritual terrorism. In the spiritual battles they can happily fight their innermost fears, project their evil wish on others without physically attacking anybody. That at least makes them better than the Islamic terrorist that engage in physical harm and destruction.

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Christian Terrorism [the Peak Of Hypocrisy] by menesheh(m): 9:06am On Nov 13, 2016
On point John. Terrorism always changes its remote meaning depending on the context. They are all terrorism.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Christian Terrorism [the Peak Of Hypocrisy] by Nobody: 9:17am On Nov 13, 2016
OP you crack me up real bad. So th Christians terrorized who trees? Bushes?

You seem not to know what goes on in an evil forest and since you are atheist I fully understand your position.

You are obviously igbo and know the attrocities carried out in the name of evil forest and the number of lives that have lost to that evil forest in the name of tradition.

So tell me which is better the destruction of the forest to save the lives which tradition sentences to it every time or to preserve the forest and allow the vicious cycle of deaths to continue.

All you see and stand against are the actions of the Christians which like I said I know you did it because you are an atheist but I didnt see you say anything about the purpose of the evil forest, the attrocities carried out there, the killings done there.

But here you are lamenting over the cutting down of trees and bushes and not the preservation of future lives that would have been lost to that evil forest.

I think your hatred for God made you put up this thread without thinking broadly which is why your focus was all against Christians.

Use your head boy.

2 Likes

Re: Christian Terrorism [the Peak Of Hypocrisy] by Nobody: 9:22am On Nov 13, 2016
Nice write up Johnydon22, you're correct with these points.
The problem is in people believing outrightly what the 'biased' religious heads say and believe without prior investigation.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christian Terrorism [the Peak Of Hypocrisy] by byteHead(m): 9:26am On Nov 13, 2016
In modern history, there have been dreadful acts of violence committed by christians against civilians. Examples of modern Christian terrorist groups include Lord’s Resistance Army in Uganda; Antibalaka in Central African Republic; IRA and the Orange Volunteers in Northern Ireland.

Most analysts are hesitant to associate terrorism with Christianity.
But a mere a glance at these their actions shows that there is something inherently violent about the faith. The violence of course is a natural extension of the Bible, where violence is explicitly stated in the sacred book in terms of vengeance or punishment (see for example Romans 3:10-18; Numbers 31:2; Deuteronomy 20:16-17; Samuel 15:18; Psalms 55:15).

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Christian Terrorism [the Peak Of Hypocrisy] by johnydon22(m): 9:27am On Nov 13, 2016
naijadeyhia:

You seem not to know what goes on in an evil forest and since you are atheist I fully understand your position.

You are obviously igbo and know the attrocities carried out in the name of evil forest and the number of lives that have lost to that evil forest in the name of tradition.

So tell me which is better the destruction of the forest to save the lives which tradition sentences to it every time or to preserve the forest and allow the vicious cycle of deaths to continue.

All you see and stand against are the actions of the Christians which like I said I know you did it because you are an atheist but I didnt see you say anything about the purpose of the evil forest, the attrocities carried out there, the killings done there.

But here you are lamenting over the cutting down of trees and bushes and not the preservation of future lives that would have been lost to that evil forest.

I think your hatred for God made you put up this thread without thinking broadly which is why your focus was all against Christians.

Use your head boy.

You can read the article again, it is very obvious you didn't. . . Thank you!!!

5 Likes

Re: Christian Terrorism [the Peak Of Hypocrisy] by Nobody: 9:28am On Nov 13, 2016
Oh johny boy I am cock sure that if it was atheists who went into that forest to tear it apart as proof that powers or gods do not exist your thread would have been a glowing tribute to them and their action.

Trash.
Re: Christian Terrorism [the Peak Of Hypocrisy] by johnydon22(m): 9:30am On Nov 13, 2016
naijadeyhia:
Oh johny boy I am cock sure that if it was atheists who went into that forest to tear it apart as proof that powers or gods do not exist your thread would have been a glowing tribute to them and their action.

Trash.

You are still not attacking the points of the article, irrelevant side assumptions to change the direction of the topic is a bit puerile i must say..

Now humbly read the article again if you already have cus it's obvious you don't even understand it or just finish the whole write up if you only read the beginning.

Or better still if you have not tangible arguments, go play with your mates - I hardly engage just anybody...

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Christian Terrorism [the Peak Of Hypocrisy] by Nobody: 9:31am On Nov 13, 2016
naijadeyhia:

Use your head boy.

Nice and correct from a different perspective.
The OP only focused on the hypocrisy of one religious group (Christians) against another religious group (African Traditionalists).

The African Traditionalists have their short comings which may justify the actions of the Christians according to their christian doctrines as well as societal ethics/morals; but this isn't really his (the OPs) topic.

2 Likes

Re: Christian Terrorism [the Peak Of Hypocrisy] by Nobody: 9:32am On Nov 13, 2016
johnydon22:

You can read the article again, it is very obvious you didn't. . . Thank you!!!

Oh I did read all the crap you wrote and stopped short of asking you for your freedom of worship or belief in others when you open Atheist threads to bash Christianity?

Are you exempted from also beibg tolerant of anothers beliefs but can accuse others of not being tolerant? You have threads all over NL mocking and ridiculing the religious beliefs of others and here you are playing all sanctimonious.

Boy stop being the chief Hypocrite.

3 Likes

Re: Christian Terrorism [the Peak Of Hypocrisy] by Nobody: 9:34am On Nov 13, 2016
johnydon22:

You are still not attacking the points of the article, irrelevant side assumptions to change the direction of the topic is a bit puerile i must say..

Now humbly read the article again if you already have cus it's obvious you don't even understand it or just finish the whole write up if you only read the beginning.

Or better still if you have not tangible arguments, go play with your mates - I hardly engage just anybody...

I am balancing your thread for you free of charge. You seem to have forgotten cause and effect all of a sudden because this action was carried out by Christians.

What made them destroy the forest? If it was good or used for good would they have done so?

Again I say use your head boy.

1 Like

Re: Christian Terrorism [the Peak Of Hypocrisy] by johnydon22(m): 9:36am On Nov 13, 2016
naijadeyhia:

Oh I did read all the crap you wrote and stopped short of asking you for your freedom of worship or belief in others when you open Atheist threads to bash Christianity?

Are you exempted from also beibg tolerant of anothers beliefs but can accuse others of not being tolerant? You have threads all over NL mocking and ridiculing the religious beliefs of others and here you are playing all sanctimonious.

I'm typically sure i have never burnt down any Church or shrine or church because i am an atheist - Verbal criticism is very much allowed and i openly attack verbally any religion i deem fit.

You keep showing you didn't read the article sir - I wouldn't waste my time on you that will be too much of a priviledge to accord you.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Christian Terrorism [the Peak Of Hypocrisy] by johnydon22(m): 9:38am On Nov 13, 2016
naijadeyhia:

I am balancing your thread for you free of charge. You seem to have forgotten cause and effect all of a sudden because this action was carried out by Christians.

What made them destroy the forest? If it was good or used for good would they have done so?

Again I say use your head boy.

Cuteramat:
Following months of intense prayers led by Rev, Fr. Kirian, youths in Umuemeri Uguru Nwenkwo autonomous community in Aboh, Mbaise Local Government Area of Imo State, denounced evil practices and gave their lives to God.
On Tuesday, November 8th, the youth launched a final war against evil in their communities by destroying the evil forests and trees in the community.
The chief priest (pictured in the middle, on white and red cap) of one of the evil forest is seen running away.

Facebook user and CEO of Silver Sports Media, Owerri, Kennedy Onwunali posted the photos, along with details of the spiritual warfare. Read what he said below:

"After months of prayers by the people of Umuemeri ogwu in Aboh Mbaise local government area of imo state lead by rev frd kirian the people of the area denounced evil practices and embraced God by evacuating all evil materials in their homes mainly at night to avoid being noticed by the people the grand final of the war was fixed for Tuesday the 8/11/2016 as early as 4am in the morning the youths trooped out in their thousands and prayers was held in every part of the community know for their exploits in cow business all over the country until the priest arrived and warned that everybody should despise and return back the next day because the coast was not clear for the action before then their was serious disagreement between the father and son of one of the most powerful family in the area over tress to be brought down or not which made the first son of the man to pick tent with the people an action the powerful man saw as a challenge to this authority and immediately disowned him in the present of people who welcome him with gladness and assured him of this place in the community the youths were about living for their verous homes when the second son of the man arrived with police men to sensing that the men came with the second son who the powerful man has picked as replacement of the first son the youths in their thousands who came from various parts of the world for the final war made it clear of their mission which is to be freed from the powers of evil which has kept them at a state of no do well in the society and the police men left the environment to the joy of the people and the d day came with mach discussion between the powerful family and the people brokered by the first son the man gave in to get one of the trees he objected to be brought down with this the people boost into jubilation and prayers and words like the evil that our generation see today we shall see no more to the glory of God.

http://www.trendyrammy.com.ng/2016/11/chief-priest-flees-as-repentant-youths.html

It is very obvious - Moronic superstitions by lazy idiots who think trees and other people's places of worship affect the way their life turns out..

The story never showed any provocation from the traditional side, just plain ol fear, misplaced priorities, fighting imaginary enemies and deliberate attack on a helpless minority.

5 Likes

Re: Christian Terrorism [the Peak Of Hypocrisy] by Nobody: 9:40am On Nov 13, 2016
johnydon22:

I'm typically sure i have never burnt down any Church or shrine or church because i am an atheist - Verbal criticism is very much allowed and i openly attack verbally any religion i deem fit.

You keep showing you didn't read the article sir - I wouldn't waste my time on you that will be too much of a priviledge to accord you.

Oh so you feel a physical action is worse than a verbal one? Those who carried out physical actions first had a verbal dialogue you know?

Is the Pen no longer mightier than th sword?

I suggest you clean up your act and stop attacking other people religious beliefs here ob NL then you can revisit your thread as an honest person. But right now you are being simply deceptive and hypocritical and a chief one at that.

1 Like

Re: Christian Terrorism [the Peak Of Hypocrisy] by johnydon22(m): 9:42am On Nov 13, 2016
naijadeyhia:

Oh so you feel a physical action is worse than a verbal one? Those who carried out physical actions first had a verbal dialogue you know?

Is the Pen no longer mightier than th sword?

I suggest you clean up your act and stop attacking other people religious beliefs here ob NL then you can revisit your thread as an honest person. But right now you are being simply deceptive and hypocritical and a chief one at that.

Oh the pen is forever mightier than the sword/gun and i will forever utilize the pen and never the sword against societal evils and demeaning superstitions...

If terrorism, wars and conflicts ended only in the pen, the world would have been a perfect paradise..

I just wish everyone adopted my "Pen terrorism"

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Christian Terrorism [the Peak Of Hypocrisy] by Nobody: 9:43am On Nov 13, 2016
on a final note. I do realise that when it comes to Religion Atheists have no honour and no sense of honesty. I just gave you free advice. You would do well to use it.

I'm out
Re: Christian Terrorism [the Peak Of Hypocrisy] by Nobody: 9:46am On Nov 13, 2016
johnydon22:

Oh the pen is forever mightier than the sword/gun and i will forever utilize the pen against societal evils and demeaning superstitions.

You seem to lack an understanding of what it means by "the pen is mightier than the sword".

Use it positively and it would yield good results.

Use it negatively and it would yield bad results.

The problem here is the motive or heart the pen is being utilized from.

Hatred? Love? Bitterness?

Atheists hate the God idea so how then do they use the Pen if not from Hate and Bitterness.

Stop being a hypocrite is all I am saying because its blindingly obvious you are.

1 Like

Re: Christian Terrorism [the Peak Of Hypocrisy] by johnydon22(m): 9:46am On Nov 13, 2016
I would have been disappointed if no Christian attempted to defend their unjust cruel acts of terrorisms on a minority, persecuting others physically while shouting that "Verbal arguments/criticisms" are perscutions. . . Just wow!!!.

Let's wait for more!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Christian Terrorism [the Peak Of Hypocrisy] by Nobody: 9:48am On Nov 13, 2016
johnydon22:

Oh the pen is forever mightier than the sword/gun and i will forever utilize the pen and never the sword against societal evils and demeaning superstitions...

If terrorism, wars and conflicts ended only in the pen, the world would have been a perfect paradise..

I just wish everyone adopted my "Pen terrorism"

Thank you for admitting you are also a terrorist. Suicide bombers have also been Pen indoctrinated.

Rapists have also been Pen indoctrinated

Murderers same

and all other social vices

Keep on carrying out your Pen Terrorism.

2 Likes

Re: Christian Terrorism [the Peak Of Hypocrisy] by johnydon22(m): 9:49am On Nov 13, 2016
naijadeyhia:

You seem to lack an understanding of what it means by "the pen is mightier than the sword".

Use it positively and it would yield good results.

Use it negatively and it would yield bad results.

The problem here is the motive or heart the pen is being utilized from.

Hatred? Love? Bitterness?

Atheists hate the God idea so how then do they use the Pen if not from Hate and Bitterness.

Stop being a hypocrite is all I am saying because its blindingly obvious you are.

Feeble attempt to digress and make the topic about God(s) which it is not - Now obvious you didnt read the write up - i think i have given you as much attention as you crave..

The pen is mightier than the sword - I choose the pen always and seems like it hurts much, i love it...

3 Likes

Re: Christian Terrorism [the Peak Of Hypocrisy] by johnydon22(m): 9:51am On Nov 13, 2016
naijadeyhia:

Thank you for admitting you are also a terrorist. Suicide bombers have also been Pen indoctrinated.

Rapists have also been Pen indoctrinated

Murderers same

and all other social vices

Keep on carrying out your Pen Terrorism.

Lmao Thank you Thank you so much - I am proudly a Pen terrorist!!! wink

2 Likes

Re: Christian Terrorism [the Peak Of Hypocrisy] by Nobody: 9:55am On Nov 13, 2016
johnydon22:

Feeble attempt to digress and make the topic about God(s) which it is not - Now obvious you didnt read the write up - i think i have given you as much attention as you crave..

The pen is mightier than the sword - I choose the pen always and seems like it hurts much, i love it...

So now exposing your motive for the thread is now a digression?

Do you want me to pull up asinine comments from you against Religion and worse threads from you and post them here?

You propagate hate in the name of Atheism and here you are accusing another of Hypocrisy.

You call Religious folk fools and stvpid and all and here you are acting like you never do.

You open a thread calling out Christians for cuttibg down trees and bushes which have had an adverse effect on their community and instead of hailing their action since it saved lives you would rather focus on the trees and bushes and not the lives saved and you say you are not a deceiver and a hypocrite?

I think websters needs to update the definition.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christian Terrorism [the Peak Of Hypocrisy] by johnydon22(m): 9:59am On Nov 13, 2016
dalaman:
Christians have moved their terrorism to the spiritual relm where they cast, bind and destroy imaginary forces. Ancestral spirits, marine spirits, spirit of barreness, poverty, joblessness, sickness, lack of marriage, marriage dissatisfaction, unhappiness etc. They mostly fight spiritual wars with these imaginary forces because the religion has evolved from physical to spiritual terrorism. In the spiritual battles they can happily fight their innermost fears, project their evil wish on others without physically attacking anybody. That at least makes them better than the Islamic terrorist that engage in physical harm and destruction.

I have witness lots of physical attacks like one of the examples in the article
I still remember as a boy deep in the slums of Enugu Ugbo-oghe in abakpa, the whole street flared up one day over an old man's preaching - he was obviously
of a Judaic sect, openly preached that Jesus is not God, that only Yahweh is,
he went on to accuse the Christians of false god worship and all hell was let
loose that day.

He was attacked by a mob of angry youths, beaten mercilessly and dumped
beside Abakpa river [Mmiri ocha] to the gleeful approval of the women and the
children of which i was part of chanting to their praise wishing we were grown
enough to take part in defending our religion from something as trivial as a
simple verbal attack.

It honestly baffles me how God(s) always needs humans to do their struggles for them.
Re: Christian Terrorism [the Peak Of Hypocrisy] by Nobody: 10:03am On Nov 13, 2016
johnydon22:

That Yahweh-fed rabbit masquerading as human pisses the hell out of people. That's what he does. He enjoys doing it, 'cause he rarely has answers to such challenges to his beliefs. He ignores your substantive point and opts for obsessing with your tone and second-guessing your intentions. He's annoying......

1 Like

Re: Christian Terrorism [the Peak Of Hypocrisy] by johnydon22(m): 10:03am On Nov 13, 2016
LOL that moment when exposing the cruel practises of a religious group and a call for reformation becomes propagating hate, being silent will be the highest crime against my conscience in the face of such societal ills plaguing the Nigerian society.

Please people be the judge, if speaking against evil and cruelty and physical attacks are hate then i'll forever be hateful [of evil] and will forever speak against them.

If i am to remain silent i'd be guilty of complicity - Proudly Pen Terrorist -i'm loving it grin

9 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Christian Terrorism [the Peak Of Hypocrisy] by raphieMontella: 10:05am On Nov 13, 2016
baba naijadeyhia wetin you de talk?

1 Like

Re: Christian Terrorism [the Peak Of Hypocrisy] by Nobody: 10:05am On Nov 13, 2016
naijadeyhia:

So, criticizing your EVIL beliefs is being intolerant? Or what's your point exactly?
Re: Christian Terrorism [the Peak Of Hypocrisy] by johnydon22(m): 10:07am On Nov 13, 2016
joyContraMundum:
That Yahweh-fed rabbit masquerading as human pisses the hell out of people. That's what he does. He enjoys doing it, 'cause he rarely has answers to such challenges to his beliefs. He ignores your substantive point and opts for obsessing with your tone and second-guessing your intentions. He's annoying......

I am not in the least annoyed, there is a certain degree of emotional stability needed to engage in arguments of a sensitive nature as one involving matters of public concern as religion as i do - Over the years i have learnt and i have become better at it.

So i basically ignore irrelevant folks, there are people who are below spa for me to waste time on...

When i see people worth my attention and argument i engage them not trolls ... So i have just given him a piece of my attention he craves, now he has been ignored so i can move on with better things.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is Sunday Really Sacred? / Rev Isaac Odiri Idahosa In Leeds / Why Dont Pastors Preach About Sin Anymore?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.