Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,300 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:00 PM

God Using Buhari To Punish Nigerians – Archbishop Chukwuma - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Using Buhari To Punish Nigerians – Archbishop Chukwuma (28873 Views)

Archbishop Chukwuma Lambasts Igbo Republican Nature: Look At Yoruba, Hausa As Mo / Bishop Emmanuel Chukwuma Holds Church Service, Dares Government On Lockdown / Buhari Too Old To Rule Nigeria – Archbishop Chukwuma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: God Using Buhari To Punish Nigerians – Archbishop Chukwuma by tydi(m): 9:07am On Nov 13, 2016
d
Re: God Using Buhari To Punish Nigerians – Archbishop Chukwuma by Nobody: 9:07am On Nov 13, 2016
grin
Re: God Using Buhari To Punish Nigerians – Archbishop Chukwuma by MrEverest(m): 9:07am On Nov 13, 2016
Chai, No be small punishment.

1 Like

Re: God Using Buhari To Punish Nigerians – Archbishop Chukwuma by Gunners007: 9:09am On Nov 13, 2016
exactly.... Buhari the evil genius... TUFIAKWA

2 Likes

Re: God Using Buhari To Punish Nigerians – Archbishop Chukwuma by wiloy2k8(m): 9:11am On Nov 13, 2016
Oh God what is wrong with this people . leave politics alone dem no go hear
Re: God Using Buhari To Punish Nigerians – Archbishop Chukwuma by joeace2020(m): 9:11am On Nov 13, 2016
Hello guys! Are you looking for beats to use, check out my beats and buzz me if you like themBeats by Joeace
Re: God Using Buhari To Punish Nigerians – Archbishop Chukwuma by prince9851(m): 9:12am On Nov 13, 2016
pussyphilia:
It's very obvious that buhari is a curse on Nigerians!

Only the zombies would deny that fact.

Zombies are known for suffering and smiling.

i wish i can like ur comment thrice

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: God Using Buhari To Punish Nigerians – Archbishop Chukwuma by Realdeals(m): 9:14am On Nov 13, 2016
I don't know why someone that claim to be literate act as if they don't know why the country is in recession. Rather than suggest possible solution, they keep saying thrash.... Just to impress they are literate and can express themselves.

1 Like

Re: God Using Buhari To Punish Nigerians – Archbishop Chukwuma by kettle84(m): 9:15am On Nov 13, 2016
when these old men were running their mouths against GEJ last year, I told a friend that these a hungry thieves campaigning to suck out the juice off Nigeria and discard her like a sucked orange for the next administration. up till now we don't know weather 2016 budget have been implemented or not.

sad indeed!

1 Like

Re: God Using Buhari To Punish Nigerians – Archbishop Chukwuma by TeamSimple(m): 9:15am On Nov 13, 2016
What do you expect from a silly ipob pastor.
Re: God Using Buhari To Punish Nigerians – Archbishop Chukwuma by prince9851(m): 9:15am On Nov 13, 2016
omenka:
What do you expect from a man of god called Chukwuma?

Mtscheew.
at least hez better than ur tb joshua
Re: God Using Buhari To Punish Nigerians – Archbishop Chukwuma by prince9851(m): 9:17am On Nov 13, 2016
omenka:

Mtscheew.
at least hez better than ur tb joshua

just absorb the pain cheesy

1 Like

Re: God Using Buhari To Punish Nigerians – Archbishop Chukwuma by deji79: 9:17am On Nov 13, 2016
Mrs. AISHA Buhari spoke as a politician!!

[q1uote author=AfroBlue post=50995314]abeg, shame on this archphony, not one word out of his mouth on the looters that emptied the treasury, diverted FG funds to their personal accounts, and corrupted the judiciary.

" Thou shalt not steal"[/quote]
Re: God Using Buhari To Punish Nigerians – Archbishop Chukwuma by ozonenaira3: 9:20am On Nov 13, 2016
AfroBlue:
abeg, shame on this archphony, not one word out of his mouth on the looters that emptied the treasury, diverted FG funds to their personal accounts, and corrupted the judiciary.

" Thou shalt not steal"

U r d one dat suppose to be ashame of typing rubbis....
Re: God Using Buhari To Punish Nigerians – Archbishop Chukwuma by Maj196(m): 9:20am On Nov 13, 2016
Speak for yourself ...
Re: God Using Buhari To Punish Nigerians – Archbishop Chukwuma by RZArecta(m): 9:20am On Nov 13, 2016
Nigerians across all religions should go down on their knees and beg for forgiveness so that this punishment can be brought to an abrupt end cool

1 Like

Re: God Using Buhari To Punish Nigerians – Archbishop Chukwuma by Girlbestfriend(f): 9:21am On Nov 13, 2016
Rikidony:
this men of God should leave church and join politics. stop beating around the bush.

lalasticlala
I kinda agree with you tho, since Politics clearly started in the church
Re: God Using Buhari To Punish Nigerians – Archbishop Chukwuma by lirusehn(m): 9:21am On Nov 13, 2016
it's funny how these niccurs keep joking with God's integrity.

Crazy moff'ka undecided undecided undecided
Re: God Using Buhari To Punish Nigerians – Archbishop Chukwuma by bxcode(m): 9:21am On Nov 13, 2016
God is not using Buhari to punish us, neither is he the cause of our predicament. We as a nation made a choice and we are reaping the consequences of that choice. If God ever wants to punish you, you won't have the mouth to tell the story. But he won't, until judgement day because he is a good God.

1 Like

Re: God Using Buhari To Punish Nigerians – Archbishop Chukwuma by richidinho(m): 9:22am On Nov 13, 2016
Buhari’s government is a punishment, and caution to Nigerians. I think that God is trying to punish us, and at the same time caution us with the present administration, for our past recklessness and mistakes as a nation.

Nobody seems to understand what the preacher said, i sorry for una

1 Like

Re: God Using Buhari To Punish Nigerians – Archbishop Chukwuma by lordyugo: 9:22am On Nov 13, 2016
modath:

He won't want to throw stones into his own compound, he knows where he is chopping, so his narrative will be designed to favour it.. It wont come as a shock if the 7bn alleged to have gone to CAN trickled his way, It's fools like these that make it difficult to argue reasonably with atheists...

God is not wicked!!!! .cool

did u read any part in the interview whr he was asked bout the past administration but yet he still talked bout profligacy, u guys keep being smart by half.
u talk bout arguing reasonably nd yet u jus called someone a fool for expressing wat he thinks loool

4 Likes

Re: God Using Buhari To Punish Nigerians – Archbishop Chukwuma by Girlbestfriend(f): 9:24am On Nov 13, 2016
TeamSimple:
What do you expect from a silly ipob pastor.
Tribalism wee kill you, Jesus. what kinda comment is that.....

I ain't Igbo angry

1 Like

Re: God Using Buhari To Punish Nigerians – Archbishop Chukwuma by RoyalinSanity: 9:25am On Nov 13, 2016
TheDEVlLHimseIf:
[s][/s]
the bishop said the gospel truth
Buhari is a calamity

kiss the truth cool

you are as confused as your fake pastor.

he blames buhari for the mess we are in and went ahead to say God is punishing us? if God is punishing us why blame buhari or you expect buhari to go n fight God or sue him to court?

i think intentional stupidity is what is trending right now
Re: God Using Buhari To Punish Nigerians – Archbishop Chukwuma by Lordave: 9:26am On Nov 13, 2016
omenka:

Mtscheew.
What were you expecting from a man of god called Ejike Mbaka?
Mbaka supported Buhari you didn't highlight his name, Chukwuma condemns Buhari, you're telling the whole word he is Igbo.

This boy and his pertpetual hypocrisy and hate.

Spits!

4 Likes

Re: God Using Buhari To Punish Nigerians – Archbishop Chukwuma by Generalyemi(m): 9:30am On Nov 13, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:
Men of God please be careful of your Utterances..

#ProudlyCatholic

who asked u your church name......division among Nigeria " Christians" will bring there end in this country
Re: God Using Buhari To Punish Nigerians – Archbishop Chukwuma by hensben(m): 9:31am On Nov 13, 2016
God doesn't punish his children rather the law of Karma in case of Nigeria.

Na wa to all this men of God in Nigeria.
Re: God Using Buhari To Punish Nigerians – Archbishop Chukwuma by aoshi: 9:32am On Nov 13, 2016
TheDEVlLHimseIf:
[s][/s]
the bishop said the gospel truth
Buhari is a calamity

kiss the truth cool
missing the point mr. Oga. Buhari is the punishment or calamity as you put it, but calamity for what? Your sins, our sins.
The archbishop said until Nigerians change their ways towards God.
Embrace the truth and reality
Re: God Using Buhari To Punish Nigerians – Archbishop Chukwuma by martineverest(m): 9:35am On Nov 13, 2016
his name tells it all
Re: God Using Buhari To Punish Nigerians – Archbishop Chukwuma by juman(m): 9:39am On Nov 13, 2016
The archbishop was right.

The government is not getting things in the correct direction.

1 Like

Re: God Using Buhari To Punish Nigerians – Archbishop Chukwuma by OsuOjukwu: 9:39am On Nov 13, 2016
I'm tired of my people
or could it be lack of education amongst us? we need to stop spare parts and gala busineas and go back to school
illiteracy is a disease affecting my people
Re: God Using Buhari To Punish Nigerians – Archbishop Chukwuma by treebuds: 9:39am On Nov 13, 2016
Rikidony:
Archbishop Emmanuel Chukwuma shares his thoughts on the state of the nation and expressed worries that except the right steps are taken by the present administration, to put the country on the right pedestal, the country’s woes would continue unabated. According to him, “all is not well at all, with Nigeria.

We must sound it: All is not well.
Nigeria has become a very difficult place for people to exist.
Nu
It is as if we are in captivity and we are looking forward to God’s deliverance…. In fact, Nigeria is in captivity under Buhari”.

In this interview, Chukwuma, who is the Anglican Archbishop of Enugu Ecclesiastical Province, while speaking on a number of other national issues, describes the idea of sale of national assets as shameful because, “when our forefathers acquired those assets, it was for us to build on them and not for us to sell off our birth right”.

And on ‘Wife in the Kitchen issue’, he said the President’s wife should be hailed because she, “…did not speak as a president’s wife but as an ordinary Nigerian who feels the bite of the prevailing harsh economic and socio-political situation on Nigerians.

What do you make of the current state of the Nigerian nation?

The current state of the nation is very bad, very hard, very, very much uncertain, and people are very much discouraged and living with uncertainty, given the state of the economy and the current biting economic recession.

People are really tired and confused about the present government. And one is, therefore, wandering where we are heading in this country.

It has become very difficult for the common man to make three square meals a day; and salaries are not enough to help workers to cope with the harsh economic realities. The income is getting minimal even as expenditure keeps rising by the day.

Also, the exchange rate has taken a disgraceful turn under a government that had proudly promised to make the naira equal or even stronger than the dollar.

What about the rising state of unemployment?

Many more of our graduates are still unemployed. Nothing is happening about that; it has all been wishful promises hence many of them indulge in crime, even as many workers are being relieved of their jobs. So, the situation has brought upon citizens, untold sadness and despondency. A look at our security is also nothing to write home about.

In some areas there have been increased cases of kidnapping while cases of armed robbery and terrorism have continued unabated in other areas.

However, we are grateful to God that some of the terrorists are surrendering their arms and embracing amnesty. But that notwithstanding, all is not well at all, with Nigeria. We must sound it: All is not well! Nigeria has become a very difficult place for people to exist.

It is as if we are in captivity; and we are looking forward to God’s deliverance. In fact, one can say that Nigeria is in captivity under Buhari’s administration. So, we are still praying to God to take us back to the promise land, and I know that He will deliver us.

Do you think that the change which the ruling party and Buhari had repeatedly promised Nigerians during their campaigns is still achievable by the present administration?

Well, it depends on what type of change they are trying to bring in.
I heard them promise that their version of change will manifest next year. However, the change that we see now is not a good version.

The change is of hardship and people are not comfortable at all. Right now, all I can say that is good about their sermon of change is that the situation is making Nigerians to change from their life of profligacy to prudence. To me,
Buhari’s government is a punishment, and caution to Nigerians. I think that God is trying to punish us, and at the same time caution us with the present administration, for our past recklessness and mistakes as a nation. That is why I said that it is a time of captivity – where God chose to put Nigeria into the kind of biblical captivity of Assyria and Babylon.

And until we repent from our sins, God may not rescue us. So, it is a time for everybody to repent, in their small corners, from life of wastage, wickedness and impunity; and begin to live a life of prudence, love and patriotism.

My understanding of the Change Begins with Me campaign is that Nigeria has come to a point where everybody should accept to begin to discipline themselves and adopt ways of righteousness and patriotism.

But sadly, as far as the Nigerian economy is concerned, we have only experienced evil change. We have not seen any good thing in our economy. There may be a change in attitude whereby people are now being more disciplined and cautious about indulging in impunity. That is all.

http://sunnewsonline.com/god-using-buhari-to-punish-nigerians-archbishop-chukwuma/
I disagree with your assertions. It will also good that people in authority and most especially men of God should speak the truth and not be sentimental when making statement. If such an honored personality should say all these, what will you expect from people at the street.
The problem we see today is not caused by Buhari, it was caused by many year of mismanagement, neglect and abuse of offices by our politicians and public servant who want to measure up. We all know that the previous government failed to deliver the so called dividend of democracy .
Although Buhari as head of state should have set example for other to follow but I will say that his government at that time was cut of by maradona.
Think, what is happening in Venezuela today is worst than what we are seeing here. This is because countries that depend on oil only to drive their economy like Venezuela, Nigeria, Iraq, Saudi Arabia must adjust spending due to oil price crash. Though Buhari was slow in making some helpful decision, and has his mistakes but he has the interest of this nation at heart when you look at diversification of economy into agriculture, tourism etc. Offcourae, Rome was never built in a day but I've good thing is that we are better than Venezuela and we have put some policies to checkmate the complete collapse of the economy.
I plead with all Nigerian to stop this rethorics and offer advices that will helpul to move us forward. I am seeing the sign of stronger Nigeria tomorrow and I am praying for our president that God grant him the strenght and wisdom to lead us to where we prayed to be.
Sir Chukwuma, I want you to continue your usual prayer and do not lose hope knowing the God your serve is almighty and most powerful God. Also men of God who want to join politics should let us know what they want to do for us.

1 Like

Re: God Using Buhari To Punish Nigerians – Archbishop Chukwuma by estyvino(m): 9:40am On Nov 13, 2016
The Archbishop speaks only but the truth

There's suffering in the land and it seems like somebody's heart who is in charge is hardened

King Pheroh of Egypt in mind

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Can A Genuine Christian Become A Billionaire? / Apostle Suleman Condemns Comedians That Joke About Jesus / Rev. Kenneth Oyakhilome (CA, US) Convicted Of Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.