Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,002 members, 7,821,514 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:10 PM

Updates On Kanye West And Drake’s Joint Album - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Updates On Kanye West And Drake’s Joint Album (416 Views)

"69 96" By Kizito Ft T West And Lord X / AKA & Anatii Set To Drop Their Joint Album / Headies Awards 2016: Live Updates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Updates On Kanye West And Drake’s Joint Album by Grammywinner: 6:48am On Nov 13, 2016
While the star hip-hop duo have both released collaborative projects individually (West with 2011’s Watch The Throne alongside Jay Z and Drake teaming with Future for 2015’s What a Time to Be Alive) and have been featured on tracks together (see Drake’s “Pop Style” and “Forever,” as well as Big Sean’s “Blessings,” to name a few), the rap titans have long been hinting at a potential full-length joint project.

As the 6 and beyond eagerly await an avalanche of epic anthems courtesy of the dynamic duo, here’s everything we know so far about the LP.

West first hinted at the possibility of a joint album during an appearance at the Toronto rapper’s OVO Fest in August where he asked the crowd, “I got one question for you… Is y’all ready for this album? I’m not talking about Pablo. I wasn’t talking about Views. I wanna ask y’all right now, y’all ready for this album?” Drake further clarified: “What my brother was asking before was, are you ready if we make an album? That’s what he was asking.”

‘Ye further elaborated on the project during an interview with Vogue during the debut of his Yeezy Season 4 clothing line, noting, “We’re just working on music, working on a bunch of music together, just having fun going into the studio. We’re working on an album, so there’s some exciting things coming up soon.” While the interview was conducted in September, “soon” could now be imminent.

The project would also serve as a treasure trove of thoughts about the gossip and drama that’s been swirling around the two MCs for the past few months. Will Kanye West allude to his wife Kim Kardashian’s robbery in Paris? Will Drake address his on-again, off-again fling with Rihanna? Making things even more interesting: Drake has reportedly been getting chummy with West’s enemy-turned-friend-turned-enemy-again Taylor Swift, as Swift recently attended Drake’s birthday bash.

Source:
https://blarckbillboard./2016/11/13/updates-on-kanye-west-and-drakes-joint-album/

(1) (Reply)

Joys Of Motherhood: Pink Anticipates Second Child, Shares Baby Bump Photo / E.P: Behind The Dark - Freezyfofo / Nigeria Will Lead World Music - Jidenna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.