Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,791 members, 7,824,290 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 07:28 AM

How I Build A Social Networking Website Like Facebook - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / How I Build A Social Networking Website Like Facebook (775 Views)

Massive Cloud That Looks Like Facebook’s Thumbs-Up Logo (Photo) / Learn How To Build A Fuelless Generator And Make Money This Year (video)!!! / How To Build A Quadcopter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Build A Social Networking Website Like Facebook by emmatechnique: 11:25am On Nov 13, 2016
How i Build a Social Networking Website Like Facebook

Today again, I’ll be sharing with you some simple step-by-step guide on How to Create a Social networking site like Facebook which i know I’m capable of doing as long as his grace is sufficient for me and with this tutorial, i believe you can also do all things(designing a social networking website) through him who gives you strength.
But before i further ahead with my way of setting up this social networking websites, I’d liken you to worry for nothing, but in everything by faith and steadfastness checkout the below post which i know may profit your tech life if you want to go into tech(and may also help you if your field is not attached with tech but with everything that has to do with either internet, cellphones or computers):
So like i always says, i don’t like using much words in my contents because a dream comes where they’re much words and where they’re much envies; there you’ll find all sort of evil practices and disorderliness.
So since some of these attributes of How to identify a false prophets online[scammer], I’ll make this tutorial short so that you’ll find it pleasant to your eyes, as honeycomb to your bones and a season of grace to your heart when you wanna design a social and networking website like Facebook.

Below are the steps i used which i counted it trustworthy:
2 Requirements i need for this;
=>A Domain name.
=>A Web hosting Account(where your website files will be hosted). If you have none and would like to get them, let me know in the comment box and I’ll help-out based on your Pockets.

Okay, after I’ve gotten those 2 Recommended Requirements already(a web hosting account and a domain), then be careful to observe and do this: I linked or Point your domain to my web hosting using the name-servers of the hosting[point your hosting name-servers to your domain].

1=>Once I’ve linked My hosting to My domain using the name-servers, Then i Typed the URL of my domain name into your browser and add /c panel at the end of the domain to login to your hosting control panel, the domain i used here i sendsms.work, so i typed sendsms.work/cpanel[if your domain name is abcd.com, you’re to type www.abcd.com/cpanel and then login with your login details issued to you by your hosting a/c registrar].

2=>After successful login to my cpanel, now i scroll down below the webpage where you’ll see things like; WordPress, Joomla 2.5, Open-cart, Prestashop, Drupal, phpp etc.

3=>Then I click on “Social Networking“, and at the next page you’ll see; dolphin, ox-wall, jcow etc.

4=>So i Also Scroll down and clicked on etano then at the upper right side of the page click on “install”.

5=>So at this Stage; The Remaining Part i gotta play here is to clicked the “Install” link, next under the Software Setup; I Leave all field untouched, the way it was but in the field labelled “in directory” erase the name “etano” and leave it empty, then scroll down and click on “Install” and that’s all.

6=> So Now, How can i be sure if what i did is what i desire to do?, So to be sure of my Tutorial, I’ll visit my website/domain[which i used for this] by typing the domain URL into my browser to see how it looks.

And Now i see that what i see is the evidence of What i do, and What i do is what i know, Moreover; i never do this to boast of it, but i show you by what authority i do this; the Authority of God’s Promise to Those Willing and Ready to Use Their talents.

Take heed: I Only Showcase with you how i do it; just setting up the site to be active, Further customization, configurations and setting(how you’d like the structure to be) can be done in the admin dashboard.

If you’d love me to assist you directly regarding this tutorial, feel free to open up to me(via the comment section) on how you’d like me to help and I’ll be more than CONQUEROR to assist you.
Other Recommended Attributes to this that will help save More and Spend-less are These;

See more awesome tutorials here www.emmatechnique.work
Re: How I Build A Social Networking Website Like Facebook by ANTONINEUTRON(m): 11:58am On Nov 13, 2016
I Thought U Were Creating Fron Scratch

(1) (Reply)

Want to Sign in to your Instagram account on your Computer??? / 6 Must Have Call Center Software Solutions For Start-up Inbound Call Centers / What You Should Know About Custom Email Address For Your Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.