Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,400 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:34 AM

Olanajim Am Sorry - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Olanajim Am Sorry (1174 Views)

The Former Head Of Germany’s Anti-islam Pegida Movement Says ‘sorry’ To Muslims / Sorry Dad, I Quit Christianity For Good / I Am Sorry, O Prophet Muhammed (SAW) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Olanajim Am Sorry by Abuzola(m): 4:25pm On Nov 02, 2009
Olanajim am sorry for whatsoever i have done that hurt you, find a place in your heart to forgive me. Thank you
Re: Olanajim Am Sorry by posakosa(m): 6:51pm On Nov 02, 2009
pathetic----ish
Re: Olanajim Am Sorry by Abuzola(m): 6:52pm On Nov 02, 2009
Masokapasokaso you are welcome,
Re: Olanajim Am Sorry by posakosa(m): 7:12pm On Nov 02, 2009
AckmedAbuAbu
Re: Olanajim Am Sorry by Dfearless1(m): 9:37pm On Nov 11, 2009
@ Olanajim plz ur Broda in Islam. He is begging U & I aslo 4tocopy Him.
Re: Olanajim Am Sorry by olanajim(m): 7:24am On Nov 17, 2009
@poster,

This is ridiculous! You didn't offend me at all.

We are in a forum, you expressed your views and I did mine. We all make mistakes but we should know when to correct. It has been long I come to this section. Just that someone send me the link. Anyway, there is nothing to forgive. I hope that settle it? I just feel we should respect one another regardless of who we are dealing with. If someone dont agree with you, you needn't make him look foolish. That can not make him agree. It will aggravate th situation.

Have fun and remain humble. God bless.
Re: Olanajim Am Sorry by Nobody: 12:01am On Nov 18, 2009
@OLANAJIM,Asalamu Alekum cool
Re: Olanajim Am Sorry by muhsin(m): 10:03am On Nov 18, 2009
olanajim:

@poster,

This is ridiculous! You didn't offend me at all.

We are in a forum, you expressed your views and I did mine. We all make mistakes but we should know when to correct. It has been long I come to this section. Just that someone send me the link. Anyway, there is nothing to forgive. I hope that settle it? I just feel we should respect one another regardless of who we are dealing with. If someone dont agree with you, you needn't make him look foolish. That can not make him agree. It will aggravate th situation.

Have fun and remain humble. God bless.

Nice.
Re: Olanajim Am Sorry by mukina2: 11:49am On Nov 18, 2009
hmmm . .
Re: Olanajim Am Sorry by muhsin(m): 11:52am On Nov 18, 2009
Put it into record, Mukina. smiley

BTW, 1000 days.
Re: Olanajim Am Sorry by Tudor6(f): 2:03pm On Nov 18, 2009
And why has this thread not been moved to Nairaland section?
Re: Olanajim Am Sorry by mukina2: 2:09pm On Nov 18, 2009
muhsin:

Put it into record, Mukina. smiley

BTW, 1000 days.
Yeah smiley
Re: Olanajim Am Sorry by muhsin(m): 2:20pm On Nov 18, 2009
Tudór:

And why has this thread not been moved to Nairaland section?

Why haven't you never nominated yourself when Suen was looking for Mods @ Nairaland section?
Re: Olanajim Am Sorry by olanajim(m): 3:52pm On Nov 18, 2009
Uplawal,

Wa alaekum salam warahmotulah wabaraka tuh, Have fun

@mushin,

Thanks f0r the ebook. I got it, though I have not opened it due to many tasks at hand. I will reply sha.

may God bless you. Maybe I can send one to you also,
Re: Olanajim Am Sorry by Tudor6(f): 5:05pm On Nov 18, 2009
muhsin:

Why haven't you never nominated yourself when Suen was looking for Mods @ Nairaland section?
Why do you have to behave like a retard all the time? What does me not applying for the job have to do with anything?
When some people are appointed despite their suspect mental state is it too much to expect them to do their bloody damn job?

You only find machine style efficiency when when the lying islam is under attack. . .how shameful is that?
Re: Olanajim Am Sorry by Tudor6(f): 5:05pm On Nov 18, 2009
And this thread is still here meanwhile the thread asking for banom was moved. . . . Is it too much to expect equality or is the barbaric islam against that too?
Re: Olanajim Am Sorry by muhsin(m): 5:46pm On Nov 18, 2009
Tudór:

Why do you have to behave like a retard all the time? What does me not applying for the job have to do with anything?
When some people are appointed despite their suspect mental state is it too much to expect them to do their bloody damn job?

You only find machine style efficiency when when the lying islam is under attack. . .how shameful is that?

I laugh in Husa, wallah.
Re: Olanajim Am Sorry by muhsin(m): 5:53pm On Nov 18, 2009
Tudór:

And this thread is still here meanwhile the thread asking for banom was moved. . . . Is it too much to expect equality or is the barbaric islam against that too?

On a more serious note: the whole NL is owned by a person of the same "faith" with you, i.e. Seun, right? Who do you think did that--moving the thread asking for banom to Nairaland section? I certainly know you have sister Mukina in heart; then why don't you report the action to your "brother", the C-in-C of the forum to re-do the action? You know he could, right?

Secondly, this thread is not EVEN asking for someone's whereabout rather APOLOGISING. I wonder how short sighted you are by failing to read this; or is it understanding? Who knows.

And, threadS like this very one exist everywhere, for example NOETIC famous thread, where he apologized to religion section visitors is still there. To help you out, here is its link: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-338767.0.html

Malam Tudor, think reflectively before posting. cheesy
Re: Olanajim Am Sorry by Tudor6(f): 6:55pm On Nov 18, 2009
Firstly when will you forsake your life ignorance and disregard islam as well as realising atheism isn't a faith. The earlier it is the better for your life.

Secondly leaving the apology thread while moving another reeks of double standards and incompetence and we all know who are the elements of e-terrorism and inefficiency amongst the clean-up crew. Stop shamefully trying to pin it all on seun.

Thirdly reporting the incompetency will do no good. Constant threats to the guys life from jihadists like you have done enough to intimidate him.

Mallam mushin think reflectively before posting.
Re: Olanajim Am Sorry by muhsin(m): 10:04am On Nov 19, 2009
@Tudor,

Your score: 3/100= very poor. cheesy
Re: Olanajim Am Sorry by Tudor6(f): 12:04pm On Nov 19, 2009
@muhsin

your score 100/100 = very good.

Congratulations your now a dumb islamic scholar.
Re: Olanajim Am Sorry by muhsin(m): 1:57pm On Nov 19, 2009
That makes me feel sure I have been dealing with the real Tudor. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Say that again, pls grin
Re: Olanajim Am Sorry by Tudor6(f): 2:07pm On Nov 19, 2009
What?
Re: Olanajim Am Sorry by muhsin(m): 3:07pm On Nov 19, 2009
Chapter closed. Cya cool
Re: Olanajim Am Sorry by Nobody: 4:46pm On Feb 05, 2010
Chapter re-opened.So this deluded&unrepentant militant could apologize for his dumbness? ABUZOLA
Re: Olanajim Am Sorry by AbuZola3(m): 6:45pm On Feb 05, 2010
Your father
Re: Olanajim Am Sorry by Nobody: 2:45pm On Feb 07, 2010
Abu Zola:

Your father
I was suprised to read a post by u saying u re sorry cos deep down in ur soul,u can never be sorry.Islam had bastardized ur reasoning to that of a pure devil&hatred for others.Not too amazed though,mohammad was a terror&u re following his footsteps.
Re: Olanajim Am Sorry by Nobody: 2:45pm On Feb 07, 2010
Abu Zola:

Your father
I was suprised to read a post by u saying u re sorry cos deep down in ur soul,u can never be sorry.Islam had bastardized ur reasoning to that of a pure devil&hatred for others.Not too amazed though,mohammad was a terror&u re following his footsteps.
Re: Olanajim Am Sorry by olanajim(m): 5:26pm On Feb 07, 2010
@toba,

If there no difference between Christian and Christianity? What make you think it is best to reply insult with insult and to mock a religion instead of the offender?

I really dont think it is fair, let is begin to look inward. It is like US saying all Nigerians are terrorists. Are you a terrorist?

If you are a jew and you do wrong, will it be of great honor to me to insult all the Jewish prophets just to scorn you?
Re: Olanajim Am Sorry by Nobody: 11:02am On Feb 08, 2010
@Toba, youre a fool for acting like an hypocrite, u talking as if uj dont insult Abuzola,empty barrel

(1) (Reply)

Dawah: The Activism Of The 21st Century - Yusuf Chambers / First Mosque In The Arctic Circle. Subhanallah! / Share How your fasting went today... Mine Was Interesting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.