Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,305 members, 7,811,900 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:48 PM

Tupac Shakur Finally Comes Out Of Hiding After 19 Years - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tupac Shakur Finally Comes Out Of Hiding After 19 Years (6248 Views)

Iyabo Ojo: "I Was 19 Years In The Choir" (Throwback Photo) / Wizkid's Heir Ayo Balogun Jnr Finally Comes Of Age / ‘i’m Gay, My Bae F**k My A*s’ – Bobrisky Finally Comes Out Openly (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tupac Shakur Finally Comes Out Of Hiding After 19 Years by Collyno82(m): 12:38pm On Nov 13, 2016
Tupac Shakur who was supposedly killed at the age of 25 is now admitting he has been hiding this whole time. It was Shakur who in 1996 was reportedly attending a special event in Las Vegas, the Mike Tyson-Benson fight, and then afterwards was brutally murdered.
A day or so later he is autopsied, then quickly cremated. There is no funeral. Nor is there any record of a tribute or memorial. Now we know exactly why it was because Tupac Shakur was never killed it is unclear why he has been hiding. This story is still under development but Tupac has already been spotted with Celebrities.

1 Share

Re: Tupac Shakur Finally Comes Out Of Hiding After 19 Years by QueenSuccubus(f): 12:40pm On Nov 13, 2016
Why now? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Tupac Shakur Finally Comes Out Of Hiding After 19 Years by UrennaNkoli(f): 12:40pm On Nov 13, 2016
2pac isn't dead. Same goes for MJ. Tupac in particular faked his death to protect his own life.

3 Likes

Re: Tupac Shakur Finally Comes Out Of Hiding After 19 Years by cheapgoals(m): 12:41pm On Nov 13, 2016
UrennaNkoli:
2pac isn't dead. Same goes for MJ. Tupac in particular faked his death to protect his own life.

Ehen tell me more..

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tupac Shakur Finally Comes Out Of Hiding After 19 Years by Wizzyblack3(m): 12:42pm On Nov 13, 2016
Hmm

1 Like

Re: Tupac Shakur Finally Comes Out Of Hiding After 19 Years by finalboss1(m): 12:46pm On Nov 13, 2016
Collyno82:
Tupac Shakur who was supposedly killed at the age of 25 is now admitting he has been hiding this whole time. It was Shakur who in 1996 was reportedly attending a special event in Las Vegas, the Mike Tyson-Benson fight, and then afterwards was brutally murdered.
A day or so later he is autopsied, then quickly cremated. There is no funeral. Nor is there any record of a tribute or memorial. Now we know exactly why it was because Tupac Shakur was never killed it is unclear why he has been hiding. This story is still under development but Tupac has already been spotted with Celebrities.

go nd sitdown

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tupac Shakur Finally Comes Out Of Hiding After 19 Years by AfroMighty(m): 12:47pm On Nov 13, 2016
waiting for season 2

4 Likes

Re: Tupac Shakur Finally Comes Out Of Hiding After 19 Years by Ahmadgani(m): 12:49pm On Nov 13, 2016
tu pac again

2 Likes

Re: Tupac Shakur Finally Comes Out Of Hiding After 19 Years by amuijiji: 12:51pm On Nov 13, 2016
Even fela is hiding so that he does not return to prison...

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tupac Shakur Finally Comes Out Of Hiding After 19 Years by mhiztaNexy(m): 12:58pm On Nov 13, 2016
yeah, I have done a lot of research, seen a lot of youtube videos,all thanks to MTN 500mb midnight plan,lol. I don't think much about that of 2pac, but that of Micheal jackson is kinda suspicious. I also checked on other celebs and I found out this stuff happens in the inner world. To me, I think it's some kind of sacrifice you make to be reborn(living dead). This might look like nonsense to you but I think there is more to this world than what we are seeing and living.

4 Likes

Re: Tupac Shakur Finally Comes Out Of Hiding After 19 Years by yedidiah(m): 1:06pm On Nov 13, 2016
and he is still as young as he was 19years ago abi.

7 Likes

Re: Tupac Shakur Finally Comes Out Of Hiding After 19 Years by Evakinqz: 1:06pm On Nov 13, 2016
UrennaNkoli:
for 19 years??

Common bro, dats unbelievable..

19 years without music, balling nd every other stuff he loved doing??

How is dat possible??

1 Like

Re: Tupac Shakur Finally Comes Out Of Hiding After 19 Years by Collyno82(m): 1:08pm On Nov 13, 2016
QueenSuccubus:
Why now? undecided

Nnem I don't no ooh. You no oyibo n their pranks.

1 Like

Re: Tupac Shakur Finally Comes Out Of Hiding After 19 Years by Nobody: 1:29pm On Nov 13, 2016
UrennaNkoli:
2pac's mother

3 Likes

Re: Tupac Shakur Finally Comes Out Of Hiding After 19 Years by sureway1(m): 1:35pm On Nov 13, 2016
Fake lie

1 Like

Re: Tupac Shakur Finally Comes Out Of Hiding After 19 Years by webady: 2:15pm On Nov 13, 2016
cheapgoals:

Ehen tell me more..

lool, the guy is really brainwashed to still believe 2pac is alive...

1 Like

Re: Tupac Shakur Finally Comes Out Of Hiding After 19 Years by phlamesG: 2:20pm On Nov 13, 2016
Re: Tupac Shakur Finally Comes Out Of Hiding After 19 Years by Nobody: 2:57pm On Nov 13, 2016
lies coming from the pit of bloggers.

2 Likes

Re: Tupac Shakur Finally Comes Out Of Hiding After 19 Years by PaulIdu: 3:01pm On Nov 13, 2016
UrennaNkoli:

Tell me you are joking please

1 Like

Re: Tupac Shakur Finally Comes Out Of Hiding After 19 Years by Teague4league(m): 3:14pm On Nov 13, 2016
I'm a die hard fan of 2pac and I know he's dead bro. His body was cremated and hidden so his legacy could live on # thuglifeneverdies kinda thing . U dig?

2 Likes

Re: Tupac Shakur Finally Comes Out Of Hiding After 19 Years by telim: 4:11pm On Nov 13, 2016
When will 2Pac become an old Man?
Re: Tupac Shakur Finally Comes Out Of Hiding After 19 Years by Nobody: 4:16pm On Nov 13, 2016
UrennaNkoli:

Naso...

MJ is not dead abi?

1 Like

Re: Tupac Shakur Finally Comes Out Of Hiding After 19 Years by cassidy1996(m): 4:36pm On Nov 13, 2016
Tupac is dead
Re: Tupac Shakur Finally Comes Out Of Hiding After 19 Years by Mileslamar1(m): 6:12pm On Nov 13, 2016
lol
Re: Tupac Shakur Finally Comes Out Of Hiding After 19 Years by johnsonjosbles(m): 6:12pm On Nov 13, 2016
UrennaNkoli:
like alamiashigha of bayelsa fake his death too
Re: Tupac Shakur Finally Comes Out Of Hiding After 19 Years by OgidiOlu3(m): 6:24pm On Nov 13, 2016
yedidiah:
and he is still as young as he was 19years ago abi.
You get sense jare. The guy in that pic looks like Kobe Bryant sef undecided
Re: Tupac Shakur Finally Comes Out Of Hiding After 19 Years by BRAV0O(m): 8:08pm On Nov 13, 2016
QueenSuccubus:
Why now? undecided

Op take the pics down as far as you are right with your claim the pic you post doesnt make sense cus that pics 's circulating since around 2008' truly tupac aint dead if you are still douting google kasanova tha don, download some of his tracks and judge for yourself but i dont think it even make sense for him to come out publicly cus OASIS are on his case big time, infact me think OASIS as trace his hiding and permanently make him disappear

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tupac Shakur Finally Comes Out Of Hiding After 19 Years by QuietHammer(m): 8:17pm On Nov 13, 2016
Till this very day, some people also believe Elvis Presley is alive
Re: Tupac Shakur Finally Comes Out Of Hiding After 19 Years by joywendy(f): 8:44pm On Nov 13, 2016
My belle oooo!!!!! LMFAO grin grin
Re: Tupac Shakur Finally Comes Out Of Hiding After 19 Years by Dgunnerz(m): 9:02pm On Nov 13, 2016
2Pac that I saw at Ojuealegba last week..Wizkid's street to be precise!
Re: Tupac Shakur Finally Comes Out Of Hiding After 19 Years by Yeligray(m): 9:12pm On Nov 13, 2016
QueenSuccubus:
Why now? undecided

hungerr don d catch am.
Re: Tupac Shakur Finally Comes Out Of Hiding After 19 Years by Nobody: 9:42pm On Nov 13, 2016
Yea! It's true! I saw him smoking weed last week in the buka near my neighborhood.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Genevieve Nnaji Asked 2010 Amaa Organizers For A Helicopter / Chika Ike Shows Her Military Side / Wizkid’z Son, Boluwatife Gives An Account Of Chrisland School’s Viral Tape

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.