Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,471 members, 7,954,835 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:31 AM

Help A Nairalander Garner Votes - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Help A Nairalander Garner Votes (375 Views)

Dear Nairalanders, I Need Your Votes... / A Nairaland Needs Your Votes In The On Going ETISALAT Prize For Flash Fiction / A Nairalander Needs Your Votes To Win Etisalat Flash-fiction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help A Nairalander Garner Votes by markavelli(m): 2:18pm On Nov 13, 2016
hey people... etisalat's flash fiction award is here again and voting has started. please do take out time to visit this link to help him get to the finals. the writer is open to criticism. thank you.

ttps://prize.etisalat.com.ng/flash-fiction/voteall.php?id=1530 ....Hey guys..please do help me visit the page to read and like my flash fiction entry "bereft(ichire)" ..thank you.
P.s: do endeavour to use your phone's browser or chrome.. As opera mini will not work. Thank you.
Re: Help A Nairalander Garner Votes by markavelli(m): 2:20pm On Nov 13, 2016

(1) (Reply)

The Place Of The Judiciary In The Resolution Of Chieftincy Matters. PART 2 / Removed post / Do You Know?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.