Stats: 3,194,671 members, 7,955,440 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:58 AM

Mikel Denies Being Punished By Chelsea For Playing For Nigeria At Rio. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mikel Denies Being Punished By Chelsea For Playing For Nigeria At Rio. (20679 Views)

Meet Uzochukwu Henry Onuorah Playing For FC Midtjylland in Denmark (PHOTOS) / Nigerian Beats Usain Bolt's 200m Gold Medal Winning Time At Rio 2016 Olympics / “Conte Is Punishing Mikel For Playing For Nigeria At The Olympics” – Rohr (2) (3) (4)

Mikel Denies Being Punished By Chelsea For Playing For Nigeria At Rio. by naptu2: 2:45pm On Nov 13, 2016
Mikel John Obi @mikel_john_obi

I would like to make a statement to clarify recent misinformation in the media about my playing at #Rio2016 and Chelsea:

[img]http://pbs.twimg.com/media/CxJRkZ_XgAUHzV2.jpg:small[/img]

https://mobile.twitter.com/mikel_john_obi/status/797790654915035136

Re: Mikel Denies Being Punished By Chelsea For Playing For Nigeria At Rio. by bigtt76(f): 2:48pm On Nov 13, 2016
Sharp guy! E nor wan enter Yaya Toure kind of wahala grin

82 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mikel Denies Being Punished By Chelsea For Playing For Nigeria At Rio. by brunofarad(m): 2:54pm On Nov 13, 2016
Damage control

Nice move

Re: Mikel Denies Being Punished By Chelsea For Playing For Nigeria At Rio. by dejavubobo1(m): 2:55pm On Nov 13, 2016
ur Employer for jus devalue u like the naira & to even see good club go u go suffer ehe...
if u doubt it ask Taiye Taiwo

Re: Mikel Denies Being Punished By Chelsea For Playing For Nigeria At Rio. by nosypat(m): 2:56pm On Nov 13, 2016
Re: Mikel Denies Being Punished By Chelsea For Playing For Nigeria At Rio. by Nobody: 2:56pm On Nov 13, 2016
Wisdom is profitable to direct.

20 Likes

Re: Mikel Denies Being Punished By Chelsea For Playing For Nigeria At Rio. by kissane002: 2:57pm On Nov 13, 2016
Nice one from my main Niqqa! Up chelsea

Re: Mikel Denies Being Punished By Chelsea For Playing For Nigeria At Rio. by Skoopy(m): 2:57pm On Nov 13, 2016
Re: Mikel Denies Being Punished By Chelsea For Playing For Nigeria At Rio. by MztarG(m): 2:58pm On Nov 13, 2016
Re: Mikel Denies Being Punished By Chelsea For Playing For Nigeria At Rio. by Stanleywaxy(m): 2:58pm On Nov 13, 2016
That he doesn't play doesn't mean he's been punished .

Re: Mikel Denies Being Punished By Chelsea For Playing For Nigeria At Rio. by Nobody: 2:58pm On Nov 13, 2016
[size=16pt]English is not much of the Nigerian media's first language [/size]

44 Likes

Re: Mikel Denies Being Punished By Chelsea For Playing For Nigeria At Rio. by Dreal11247: 2:58pm On Nov 13, 2016
Mikel who was abused and called all forms of bad names when he was down. He is still the one that is being celebrated.
Lesson, learn to believe in yourself. Don't allow people to discourage you. Those who criticized you are still the ones that will sing to celebrate you.

21 Likes

Re: Mikel Denies Being Punished By Chelsea For Playing For Nigeria At Rio. by Captain6(m): 2:58pm On Nov 13, 2016
Who is Mikel? We don't know him here in Algeria

Re: Mikel Denies Being Punished By Chelsea For Playing For Nigeria At Rio. by Legitbaba(m): 2:59pm On Nov 13, 2016
Media and lies... APC don infect every body with their lying virus

Re: Mikel Denies Being Punished By Chelsea For Playing For Nigeria At Rio. by Callmemike(m): 2:59pm On Nov 13, 2016
A sensible thing to do. First it opens the door of opportunity to play for his club. Second it keeps at bay any rising animosity, if any, between him and the manager. You will only need to look at Yaya Toure to understand this. Even with his late apology, Toure will not play 5 games until the January transfer window opens. What he needs is to change his agent. Really. Nice one, Mikel

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mikel Denies Being Punished By Chelsea For Playing For Nigeria At Rio. by MYCAMONC8: 3:00pm On Nov 13, 2016
Help pls, i'm about to kill someone http://nairaland.com/3462963
Re: Mikel Denies Being Punished By Chelsea For Playing For Nigeria At Rio. by amclimax(m): 3:00pm On Nov 13, 2016
whether Chelsea coach want it or not... MIKEL will still be at Chelsea when chelsea boss will sack him (conte)

Re: Mikel Denies Being Punished By Chelsea For Playing For Nigeria At Rio. by davibid: 3:02pm On Nov 13, 2016
Okay I don hear

But

I hope say Conte go start playing you because your bench matter don dey turn to prayer point oooo

Anyway congrats for yesterday

Re: Mikel Denies Being Punished By Chelsea For Playing For Nigeria At Rio. by Flashh: 3:02pm On Nov 13, 2016
He doesn't want to be looked down on.

Re: Mikel Denies Being Punished By Chelsea For Playing For Nigeria At Rio. by Masquerade7: 3:02pm On Nov 13, 2016
Football money is as good as blood money with no apparent consequences rather than keeping fit. I envy footballers. Wish to be one ... But age won't allow me maybe in another world. Football pays.
Re: Mikel Denies Being Punished By Chelsea For Playing For Nigeria At Rio. by shobroy10(m): 3:03pm On Nov 13, 2016
Ur coach said so not me
Re: Mikel Denies Being Punished By Chelsea For Playing For Nigeria At Rio. by maxwelloweezy(m): 3:03pm On Nov 13, 2016
That's my boy i heard he scored yesterday grin

Re: Mikel Denies Being Punished By Chelsea For Playing For Nigeria At Rio. by tdbankplc: 3:04pm On Nov 13, 2016
Captain6:
Because Algeria is located in planet HELL

Re: Mikel Denies Being Punished By Chelsea For Playing For Nigeria At Rio. by chavesky(m): 3:04pm On Nov 13, 2016
Mikel is trying to cover his backside, while waiting patiently for January move. Smart guy though more kudos to his agent.

Re: Mikel Denies Being Punished By Chelsea For Playing For Nigeria At Rio. by Certitude(m): 3:05pm On Nov 13, 2016
Captain6:
before yesterday?

Re: Mikel Denies Being Punished By Chelsea For Playing For Nigeria At Rio. by slidey(m): 3:06pm On Nov 13, 2016
Way to go
Re: Mikel Denies Being Punished By Chelsea For Playing For Nigeria At Rio. by abhosts(m): 3:08pm On Nov 13, 2016
But does mikel fit into the new Chelsea Gameplan?

Re: Mikel Denies Being Punished By Chelsea For Playing For Nigeria At Rio. by tuna4servi(m): 3:10pm On Nov 13, 2016
Bros mikel

Re: Mikel Denies Being Punished By Chelsea For Playing For Nigeria At Rio. by Nobody: 3:18pm On Nov 13, 2016
i really wish he retires at chelsea.
Re: Mikel Denies Being Punished By Chelsea For Playing For Nigeria At Rio. by seenter84: 3:24pm On Nov 13, 2016
Ibo man sense.

Sadjo Samuel Wins First Ikogosi 10KM Marathon / Tributes: Life And Times Of Keshi In Pictures And Videos / Sunderland Sacks Papy Djilobodji For Failing Fitness Test