Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,772 members, 7,809,978 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:06 PM

Download: Atinuke – Out Of My Mind - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Download: Atinuke – Out Of My Mind (531 Views)

Blow My Mind Video By Davido Is Out - Watch / Davido X Chris Brown - Blow My Mind Lyrics / Atinuke - Faaji (prod. Mbeat) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Download: Atinuke – Out Of My Mind by LordIbro(m): 3:20pm On Nov 13, 2016
You want to know that feeling you put your dream girl through, when you MAKE the whole of her with your words, compliments or care? You drive her out of her NORMALS & get her wishing it could be that dream lover. But what if she is so scared of everything and turns her OUT OF HER MIND for you.
Enjoy “OUT OF MY MIND” by fast rising sugar girl Atinuke (@itz_atinuke_), not a track you want to let slide off. Download and enjoy.
http://so-dawn.com/download-atinuke-out-of-my-mind/

Re: Download: Atinuke – Out Of My Mind by monimekaz(m): 9:52pm On Nov 13, 2016
Nice but u need to be more rhythmic.. Feel like doing a remix with u ..love your voice

(1) (Reply)

Angry Nairaland Fan.... / AUDIO: Humblesmith – Beautiful Lagos / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.