Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,654 members, 7,816,682 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:06 PM

Please Help Me: Bp Business Solution Ltd. Are They For Real? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please Help Me: Bp Business Solution Ltd. Are They For Real? (2000 Views)

BP Business Solutions Now Recruiting For The Position Of Finance/admin Analyst / Has Anybody Gotten A Job Through BP Business Solutions / BP Business Solutions Recruitment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Me: Bp Business Solution Ltd. Are They For Real? by andrewoche2(m): 4:07pm On Nov 13, 2016
Dear Andrew,

Thanks for sending your CV for the Account officer position with our client.

This is to invite you for a preliminary interview with our recruitment consultants. This preliminary interview is to assess your competencies for this role to enable us determine if you possess the required capabilities before sending you to the client for a final interview.

You will be required to write a test and afterwards have a short interview with one of our recruitment consultants.

Please see details of the interview below:

Date: Monday 14th November 2016
Time: 9:45am
Venue: BP Business Solutions Limited (Workbay Place, 23 Otunba Adeleke Adeshina Street, off Jeremiah Ugwu Street, Lekki Phase 1, Lagos). There is a sign in front of the building with Workbay written on it.

Please reply this email to acknowledge receipt of this invitation and confirm your availability for the interview.

Kind regards,
The Recruitment Team| BP Business Solutions Limited
Office Workbay Place. Plot 23 Otunba Adeleke Adeshina Street, Lekki Phase 1, Lagos |
Email jobs@bpsolutionsafrica.com| Website http://www.bpsolutionsafrica.com
Re: Please Help Me: Bp Business Solution Ltd. Are They For Real? by andrewoche2(m): 4:29pm On Nov 13, 2016
please educate me on what to expect on their assessment test and interview

2 Likes

Re: Please Help Me: Bp Business Solution Ltd. Are They For Real? by shilefan2(m): 6:24pm On Nov 13, 2016
Its 4 real bro... Also attended an interview at d exact venue two weeks ago... Prepare and wish u d very best of luck...
Re: Please Help Me: Bp Business Solution Ltd. Are They For Real? by andrewoche2(m): 8:12pm On Nov 13, 2016
thanks bro. what should i expect for the test?
Re: Please Help Me: Bp Business Solution Ltd. Are They For Real? by stenlydxlite(m): 10:05pm On Nov 13, 2016
I received same invitation......guy pls chat me up 07088229478
Re: Please Help Me: Bp Business Solution Ltd. Are They For Real? by Golden1992: 3:57pm On Dec 16, 2016
Hi,Please did u finally get a job through them?
shilefan2:
Its 4 real bro... Also attended an interview at d exact venue two weeks ago... Prepare and wish u d very best of luck...
Re: Please Help Me: Bp Business Solution Ltd. Are They For Real? by paulGrundy(m): 8:16pm On Oct 04, 2017
shilefan2:

What's d nature of the questions asked in the test?

(1) (Reply)

Become An Internationally Certified Engineer With City And Guilds / In Need Of A Job In Any Night Club In Lagos Island / Who Know Flames Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.