Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,505 members, 7,826,907 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:38 PM

Super Eagles - More Work To Be Done - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Super Eagles - More Work To Be Done (447 Views)

Chukwueze Has Done More Work In 90 Minutes Than My Governor In 4 Years-twitter / Chukwueze Did More Work In 90 Minutes Than My State Governor In 4 Years – Fans / Super Eagles Sing For Kanu Nwankwo In The Dressing Room As He Dances (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Super Eagles - More Work To Be Done by oloriooko(m): 4:51pm On Nov 13, 2016
The impressive run of the super eagles under the new coach is not a fluke but these victories must be consolidated by improving on some areas of the team in order to make it a formidable world class team.

1. The two full backs: Omeruo is a central defender, Shehu is not there yet, Ndidi is not built for that position, the coach has used 4 players in the right back in his past 3 games. Echiejile legs are growing weak cuz of age.
2. The point man: Nacho is a supporting striker but the team needs a good goal poacher.
3. The mid field. We have more than enough talents in this area but proper organisation is the magic wand.

I salute the coach for his style of selection which has thrown opponents in the dark.
Nigeria should not only go to the world cup but should make meaningful impact by surpassing previous ones.
Wishing the super eagles the best

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Falconets Out Of U20 World Cup / Fmr Liverpool Midfielder Steven Gerard Retires From Football / Mourinho Accepts Fans Right To Boo Fellaini

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.