Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,483 members, 7,823,118 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

Meet Nigeria’s Most Sexiest Fire Fighter,her Curves Will Blow Your Mind (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet Nigeria’s Most Sexiest Fire Fighter,her Curves Will Blow Your Mind (photos) (5009 Views)

Davido Celebrates Milestone For ‘blow My Mind’ (photos) / Anita Joseph And Her Curves Strike A Pose In New Photos / These New Photos Of Tonto Dike Will Blow Your Mind (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Nigeria’s Most Sexiest Fire Fighter,her Curves Will Blow Your Mind (photos) by esperanda01: 6:35pm On Nov 13, 2016
Dennis Dooshima
In past times, a woman is confined to the four walls of the home and the kitchen and her major role was to take care of the children. Thank goodness for the new age where women can stand up to so much responsibilities, taking up almost all tasks meant for the men including becoming a fire fighter.
Before social media users discovered Dennis Dooshima, a Fire Fighter, nobody would have thought Nigeria could produce a female fire fighter in this class of beauty.
Dooshima is a sexy fire fighter that has set all our hearts on fire with her banging body and amazing style, giving us all sorts of goals.
“I have never seen anyone look so smart in uniforms, she makes it look so easy you almost want to become a fire fighter” a social media follower said.
See more photos of her here>>>>http://www.alhajiteknomiles.com/2016/05/meet-nigerias-most-sexiest-fire.html

4 Likes

Re: Meet Nigeria’s Most Sexiest Fire Fighter,her Curves Will Blow Your Mind (photos) by alexory23(m): 6:37pm On Nov 13, 2016
Whao!
Re: Meet Nigeria’s Most Sexiest Fire Fighter,her Curves Will Blow Your Mind (photos) by babfet(m): 6:42pm On Nov 13, 2016
Please...
Re: Meet Nigeria’s Most Sexiest Fire Fighter,her Curves Will Blow Your Mind (photos) by Greatzeus(m): 6:46pm On Nov 13, 2016
So I don't get it. Did she call you to come and take her pics and put it on social media or she sent the pics to you What fire is she fighting? Can she enter a house gulfed with fire to save people with this big behind I'm seeing lipsrsealed

4 Likes

Re: Meet Nigeria’s Most Sexiest Fire Fighter,her Curves Will Blow Your Mind (photos) by UrWorstNitemare: 6:47pm On Nov 13, 2016
undecided Instead of learning up d skills of her Occupation

she's up there modeling shii

How many more houses in Da country gonna Burn?

... buh she's Garrit tho...

#SMH

1 Like

Re: Meet Nigeria’s Most Sexiest Fire Fighter,her Curves Will Blow Your Mind (photos) by beycity(m): 6:48pm On Nov 13, 2016
Nah which kind "fire" she dey fight abeg?
Re: Meet Nigeria’s Most Sexiest Fire Fighter,her Curves Will Blow Your Mind (photos) by jerryunit48: 6:51pm On Nov 13, 2016
O boy dat curves will definitely heal a dead deeeeck within seconds walahi
Re: Meet Nigeria’s Most Sexiest Fire Fighter,her Curves Will Blow Your Mind (photos) by GudluckIBB(m): 6:52pm On Nov 13, 2016
beycity:
Nah which kind "fire" she dey fight abeg?

The fire that comes out from the dick.
Re: Meet Nigeria’s Most Sexiest Fire Fighter,her Curves Will Blow Your Mind (photos) by Sleekydee(m): 6:56pm On Nov 13, 2016
GudluckIBB:

u need serious adura..

1 Like

Re: Meet Nigeria’s Most Sexiest Fire Fighter,her Curves Will Blow Your Mind (photos) by Vision4God: 7:06pm On Nov 13, 2016
Mk I just read comments
Re: Meet Nigeria’s Most Sexiest Fire Fighter,her Curves Will Blow Your Mind (photos) by PissedOffWeed(m): 7:08pm On Nov 13, 2016
undecided This crap hit FP early this year....and I remember my comment....it was "she only fights the fire in between her Boss' legs"!!!!
Re: Meet Nigeria’s Most Sexiest Fire Fighter,her Curves Will Blow Your Mind (photos) by Kenzico(m): 7:27pm On Nov 13, 2016
Damn!! She's so damn HOOOTTT!!
Re: Meet Nigeria’s Most Sexiest Fire Fighter,her Curves Will Blow Your Mind (photos) by beycity(m): 7:49pm On Nov 13, 2016
GudluckIBB:

shocked
Re: Meet Nigeria’s Most Sexiest Fire Fighter,her Curves Will Blow Your Mind (photos) by PaulIdu: 7:49pm On Nov 13, 2016
Hmmmm ironically she has raised some fire within me now and she need to come quench it shocked
Re: Meet Nigeria’s Most Sexiest Fire Fighter,her Curves Will Blow Your Mind (photos) by mriyesecnerwal(m): 8:11pm On Nov 13, 2016
This babe is pweety abeg!!! Fire fighter indeed
Re: Meet Nigeria’s Most Sexiest Fire Fighter,her Curves Will Blow Your Mind (photos) by QuietHammer(m): 8:20pm On Nov 13, 2016
PissedOffWeed:
undecided This crap hit FP early this year....and I remember my comment....it was "she only fights the fire in between her Boss' legs"!!!!
I can remember me giving you a like after some deliberations
Re: Meet Nigeria’s Most Sexiest Fire Fighter,her Curves Will Blow Your Mind (photos) by Nobody: 9:19pm On Nov 13, 2016
I am still looking for the curves, since when has short and ugly people blown anyones mind? embarassed
Re: Meet Nigeria’s Most Sexiest Fire Fighter,her Curves Will Blow Your Mind (photos) by fox26: 10:00pm On Nov 13, 2016
Nothing related to the thread topic. What's blowing here?
Re: Meet Nigeria’s Most Sexiest Fire Fighter,her Curves Will Blow Your Mind (photos) by crackhouse(m): 10:00pm On Nov 13, 2016
Pls stop advertising ur girlfriend here.
Re: Meet Nigeria’s Most Sexiest Fire Fighter,her Curves Will Blow Your Mind (photos) by benega: 11:17pm On Nov 13, 2016
Haha fire fighter indeed. See how she fresh, d only fire she has quench is konji fire
Re: Meet Nigeria’s Most Sexiest Fire Fighter,her Curves Will Blow Your Mind (photos) by umunna93(m): 11:24pm On Nov 13, 2016
my Ogumo has jux risen..pls cum and quench d fire cumin out from it
Re: Meet Nigeria’s Most Sexiest Fire Fighter,her Curves Will Blow Your Mind (photos) by TheNonce: 12:04am On Nov 14, 2016
grin

Hmmmm....the girl set......

Time to burn my house!
Re: Meet Nigeria’s Most Sexiest Fire Fighter,her Curves Will Blow Your Mind (photos) by policy12: 12:26am On Nov 14, 2016
Meet me in the oza room biko....

Re: Meet Nigeria’s Most Sexiest Fire Fighter,her Curves Will Blow Your Mind (photos) by greymiles: 12:31am On Nov 14, 2016
noted
Re: Meet Nigeria’s Most Sexiest Fire Fighter,her Curves Will Blow Your Mind (photos) by Emodeee: 9:55am On Nov 14, 2016
something in my mind, i wanna talk about it. i'm nor an assnal fan but this yansh makes sense. omo ele je ka make sex.
Re: Meet Nigeria’s Most Sexiest Fire Fighter,her Curves Will Blow Your Mind (photos) by badassProdigy(m): 10:00am On Nov 14, 2016
I CONCUR!!! She Set
Re: Meet Nigeria’s Most Sexiest Fire Fighter,her Curves Will Blow Your Mind (photos) by estyvino(m): 10:12am On Nov 14, 2016
Weyting hang for the door handle?

(1) (Reply)

Cardi B Versus Pastor Paul Adefarasin: Who Can Battle With The Lord? / AY Is Rude, Twitters Says After The Comedian Apologize Publicly To Them. PHOTOS / Journey To The Altar! Big Brother Africa’s Kevin Chuwang Pam & Eliza

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.