Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,735 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:31 PM

Pre Purchase Inspection - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Pre Purchase Inspection (850 Views)

Computerised Vehincle Inspection Center Takes Off In Ondo / 10 Computerised Vehicle Inspection Centers In Lagos And Their Addresses / Used Car Pre-purchase Inspection: 10 Things To Check (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pre Purchase Inspection by defolman(m): 8:58am On Nov 14, 2016
Hello guys I want to enquire about the cost of a pre purchase inspection fir a vehicle in lagos
Would appreciate a fast response
Regards
Re: Pre Purchase Inspection by honmusa(m): 9:09am On Nov 14, 2016
defolman:
Hello guys I want to enquire about the cost of a pre purchase inspection fir a vehicle in lagos
Regards
No fix price cos it depends on the expertise of the professional doing it for you.
But you can call autologic @ 08061166316 to make enquiry .Autologic is one of the top notch guru in pre-purchase inspection service .

1 Like

Re: Pre Purchase Inspection by honmusa(m): 9:10am On Nov 14, 2016
defolman:
Regards
No fix price cos it depends on the expertise of the professional doing it for you and how deep the inspector is willing to go.
But you can call autologic @ 08061166316 to make enquiry .Autologic is one of the top notch guru in pre-purchase inspection service .
Re: Pre Purchase Inspection by Bestrides: 1:37pm On Nov 17, 2016
defolman:
Regards

Hi defolman. I have a very clean 08 camry available. If u are interested u can check my signature below for my contacts to forwards pics to u. Thank u

(1) (Reply)

Check Out The 2017 Toyota Yaris Pricing And Specs / How To Cool Your Car Like A Pro(video) / Cars For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.