Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,341 members, 7,819,202 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:41 PM

Shia, Suicide Bombings And Iraan - Islam for Muslims (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Shia, Suicide Bombings And Iraan (11850 Views)

Ziyarat To The Haram Of Imam Ali Al-ridha (as), 8th Shia Imam / "Why Did You Leave Sunni Islam For Shia Islam?" / 2016 Ashura Day: Shia Slash Themselves With Cutlasses (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shia, Suicide Bombings And Iraan by Demmzy15(m): 5:32pm On Jan 05, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Shia, Suicide Bombings And Iraan by AlBaqir(m): 5:48pm On Jan 05, 2017
ShiaMuslim:

In a well moderated forum such thread will not be allowed. It will be taken down by the mods. It sole purpose is to incite hatred. This is the pure handwork of Wahhabis. The hate is not from my side. I was compelled to respond to the blackmail and name calling promoted through blatant lies. And I succeeded in exposing such lies. And then they got all emotional and issuing outright insults. I'm sure if they can they would've issued threats as well. You don't falsely make allegations to demonize others and then claim moral high ground by throwing insults. So please do not bundle me into their level because you want to sound like a fair referee. Blame the one who started the bashing. The thread is nothing but bashing. And I hope they learn that such behavior will only burst the bubble of their sectarian ego and hate.

# "The best answer (sometimes) to fools is silence"

I believe you know these wahabist before now. You know they will provoke, insult, malign... I believe you should have treated their insults with silence and only address/focus on the main points. Everybody even their Sunni brethren knew them to be master "insulters". The more they insult and provoke, the more they show their true color.

Personally I don't bother myself about how much you insult me or call me names. I treat that as if they don't exist. I only focus on points raised. No doubt as human, I do snap up sometimes. May Allah forgive our mistakes.

# I'm looking forward to see a decorum, matured, evidenced based discussions on this forum. Really, I missed maclatunji a lot. He's a good moderator.

# Really, you've done an excellent job here single handedly you expose their propaganda. Ahsant.

1 Like

Re: Shia, Suicide Bombings And Iraan by ShiaMuslim: 5:55pm On Jan 05, 2017
AlBaqir:

# "The best answer (sometimes) to fools is silence"

I believe you know these wahabist before now. You know they will provoke, insult, malign... I believe you should have treated their insults with silence and only address/focus on the main points. Everybody even their Sunni brethren knew them to be master "insulters". The more they insult and provoke, the more they show their true color.

Personally I don't bother myself about how much you insult me or call me names. I treat that as if they don't exist. I only focus on points raised. No doubt as human, I do snap up sometimes. May Allah forgive our mistakes.

# I'm looking forward to see a decorum, matured, evidenced based discussions on this forum. Really, I missed maclatunji a lot. He's a good moderator.

# Really, you've done an excellent job here single handedly you expose their propaganda. Ahsant.

Jazak'Allah Khair. thank you brother.

1 Like

Re: Shia, Suicide Bombings And Iraan by Demmzy15(m): 7:51pm On Jan 05, 2017
^^^^^ grin grin grin Oya ShiaMuslim, collect your prize!

Carry one o! angry Because I know you'll switch to other accounts(ZhulFiqar, crossbreka, uplawal, lagosshia, shialagos) to steal more.

Ole!!! grin Wahhabis have been defeated, as AlBaqir said: "The best answer (sometimes) to fools is silence"

4 Likes

Re: Shia, Suicide Bombings And Iraan by Nobody: 12:43am On Jan 07, 2017
Funny but am neither Shia nor

SUNNI,JUST MUSLIM

Demmzy15:
^^^^^ grin grin grin Oya ShiaMuslim, collect your prize!

Carry one o! angry Because I know you'll switch to other accounts(ZhulFiqar, crossbreka, uplawal, lagosshia, shialagos) to steal more.

Ole!!! grin Wahhabis have been defeated, as AlBaqir said: "The best answer (sometimes) to fools is silence"
Re: Shia, Suicide Bombings And Iraan by AlBaqir(m): 2:31am On Jan 07, 2017
^^ Thanks for that clarification. Hope they learn from surah Hujurat:12 on suspicion rather than being controlled by their emotions.
Re: Shia, Suicide Bombings And Iraan by AlBaqir(m): 1:35am On Jun 25, 2017
Fatwa no. 6250 of Ibn Baaz (please see attached image below).

Question:
In the Islamic world today, there are many paths and Sufi orders; for example: Tabligh Jamaat, the Muslim Brotherhood, Sunnis, Shia. Which of these groups apply the Book of Allah and the Sunnah of the Prophet (s)?

Answer:
The closest of the groups to the truth and those who strictly adhere to the truth are Ahlul-Hadith, Jamaat Ansarul Sunnah, and then the Muslim Brotherhood (Ikhwanul Musulmeen).

Re: Shia, Suicide Bombings And Iraan by Newnas(m): 7:28am On Jun 28, 2017
Demmzy15:
You see why I said you're unreasonable. According to the video I posted above, something you didn't watch an act of dishonesty on your path. Yasser Al Habib said a member of Iraqi Sadr Movement visited him one day in London saying they've caught a Wahhabi bomber who was sponsored by Iran. He stated that Iran sponsors this groups even if Shia blood is shed, all just to keep themselves away from the spotlight.

Stop asking me baseless questions and watch the video!

Very concise

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shia, Suicide Bombings And Iraan by impossible27(m): 11:09pm On Jul 06, 2017
To me, the shia are not terrorist and iran is really trying in librating their muslim citizens against terrorism. Unlike the 9/11 attack, isis, al qeada that are all sunnis.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Side Turban Hijab Tutorial / The Story Of Haaroot And Maaroot –II (Characteristics & treatment of Witchcraft) / Importance Of Suratul Ikhlas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.