Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,670 members, 7,827,458 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:22 PM

2016 Ashura Day: Shia Slash Themselves With Cutlasses (Disturbing Photos) - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / 2016 Ashura Day: Shia Slash Themselves With Cutlasses (Disturbing Photos) (6726 Views)

"Why Did You Leave Sunni Islam For Shia Islam?" / Ashura Day 2017: Shia Slash Themselves (Viewers Discretion Advised) / Shia, Suicide Bombings And Iraan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

2016 Ashura Day: Shia Slash Themselves With Cutlasses (Disturbing Photos) by MrOlai: 9:05pm On Oct 13, 2016
Shia in Lebanon and across Middle East on 2016 Ashura Day.

https://www.google.com.ng/imgres?imgurl=https%3A%2F%2Fstatic.independent.co.uk%2Fs3fs-public%2Fstyles%2Farticle_large%2Fpublic%2Fthumbnails%2Fimage%2F2016%2F10%2F12%2F09%2Fashura-flagellation-13.jpg&imgrefurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.independent.co.uk%2Fnews%2Fworld%2Fmiddle-east%2Fashura-2016-muslims-across-lebanon-and-the-middle-east-mark-holiest-day-of-the-shia-calendar-a7357686.html&docid=zRlzzCVNpRA_iM&tbnid=6dWq8fYJcgbGKM%3A&w=1240&h=930&client=tablet-android-archos&bih=962&biw=601&ved=0ahUKEwiL8NfCzNjPAhUHCsAKHXHQBNYQMwgfKAQwBA&iact=mrc&uact=8

1 Like

Re: 2016 Ashura Day: Shia Slash Themselves With Cutlasses (Disturbing Photos) by MrOlai: 9:09pm On Oct 13, 2016
More photos

Re: 2016 Ashura Day: Shia Slash Themselves With Cutlasses (Disturbing Photos) by Empiree: 10:29pm On Oct 13, 2016
Speechless but we can't continue to keep up with this approach every year. It doesn't solve anything. There is a need to review your approach.

We know that not all shia do this. Is it every year you want to keep putting this up? . As you put this up, be fair enough to say it's not all shia and that their ulama have issued fatwa against it.

From medical point of view, to be honest, I believe it's not all human blood. Look at some of the pictures with people so bloodied. You can't have blood gushing like that and still stand still. In a real life someone gets shot in the head with pint of blood out would be unconcious in mins. Either way, it's wrong and shia ulama have repeatedly condemned the act. It is not Islam. It's just crazy practice and each country should have to ban it but they chose not to. It's should simply be a crime to cut oneself or cut a baby.

You should now do hijra from this repeated approach of yours and focus on fact that their shuyuk condemned this act. .....majority of them. But for some reason it survives. I watched one where a guy slashed himself with a sword on his back. He went down straight with little blood needless to say this much. Focus should be on voicing the popular opinion that their ulama do not support this. Otherwise your will keep repeating this every year and nothing will ever be solved. Others shia who's don't do this silly act will get frustrated and hatred continues.

Start using hikma. Enough of this every year

Re: 2016 Ashura Day: Shia Slash Themselves With Cutlasses (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 10:40pm On Oct 13, 2016
This can never be part of Islam. Its far away from Islam as anyone can think.

4 Likes

Re: 2016 Ashura Day: Shia Slash Themselves With Cutlasses (Disturbing Photos) by MrOlai: 11:28pm On Oct 13, 2016
Empiree:
Speechless but we can't continue to keep up with this approach every year. It doesn't solve anything. There is a need to review your approach.
We know that not all shia do this. Is it every year you want to keep putting this up? . As you put this up, be fair enough to say it's not all shia and that their ulama have issued fatwa against it.
From medical point of view, to be honest, I believe it's not all human blood. Look at some of the pictures with people so bloodied. You can't have blood gushing like that and still stand still. In a real life someone gets shot in the head with pint of blood out would be unconcious in mins. Either way, it's wrong and shia ulama have repeatedly condemned the act. It is not Islam. It's just crazy practice and each country should have to ban it but they chose not to. It's should simply be a crime to cut oneself or cut a baby.
You should now do hijra from this repeated approach of yours and focus on fact that their shuyuk condemned this act. .....majority of them. But for some reason it survives. I watched one where a guy slashed himself with a sword on his back. He went down straight with little blood needless to say this much. Focus should be on voicing the popular opinion that their ulama do not support this. Otherwise your will keep repeating this every year and nothing will ever be solved. Others shia who's don't do this silly act will get frustrated and hatred continues.

You and your camelion traits!

Today, you're Shia! Tomorrow, you're Sufi! Next tomorrow, you're a Christian defending all sorts of evils and pretending as if you're against the evils!

No more comments!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2016 Ashura Day: Shia Slash Themselves With Cutlasses (Disturbing Photos) by MrOlai: 11:32pm On Oct 13, 2016
The adults are free to slash themselves the way they like. What is the sin of this innocent baby?

1 Like

Re: 2016 Ashura Day: Shia Slash Themselves With Cutlasses (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 11:38pm On Oct 13, 2016
Their sin is they were born submitting their will to God only not to 12 imans of Shi'a. Not to Hassan Or Hussain (R.D) but to the God of Hussain through the teachings of grandfather of Hussain.

3 Likes

Re: 2016 Ashura Day: Shia Slash Themselves With Cutlasses (Disturbing Photos) by Empiree: 12:29am On Oct 14, 2016
MrOlai:

You and your camelion traits!

Today, you're Shia! Tomorrow, you're Sufi! Next tomorrow, you're a Christian defending all sorts of evils and pretending as if you're against the evils!

No more comments!
I don't know when you people are going to understand. I don grown pass this immaturity. How many years you have been posting this nonsense and what have you achieved? . Are you sure you doing dawah by constantly provoking other sect in the name of "exposing " them. Please just tell me since 3yrs you have been posting this every year. ...tell me how you convinced them? . Afalataqilun?. Why are you pretending like you don't know some shia condemn this silly act?. If someone does something wrong in a sect does that mean all people there are guilty?

I'm a Muslim. Allah did not name me shia or sufi or salafi.

Every sect has something positive and negative. If we see despicable side, we must condemn it. If we see positive side, we should embrace it. Please stop letting sectarianism cloud your sense. Once you see yourself as Muslim only then you will understand. For now. ...you are just like those i know in salafism. They are follow follow.

Mufti Menk said: "take the good out of every sect and discount their negative side".

For this statement of his ^ only people like you still criticized him despite him trying to be nuetral. Oh I get it. "Salafism is the only way to jannah" TRASH!

My comment here simply condemned the practice. Same thing if i see despicable sufi and salafi nonsense I will condemn it. Doesn't mean I have to reject everything about each sect. Grow uplease and mature. You guys are pretty much amateur. I have been there done that. It's not new to me.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2016 Ashura Day: Shia Slash Themselves With Cutlasses (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 12:55am On Oct 14, 2016
[size=23] Shi'a Pilgrimage In Karbala Vs Muslim Pilgrimage (Hajj) In Mecca. [/size]

The 0.27 second video said it all. While we answered God's call and associates no partner with Him. Listen to what they answer their call to in Karbala.

[flash]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TE6gYxEwk9M[/flash]

Cc MrOlai RABIUSHILE04 Contact17 lexiconkabir

3 Likes

Re: 2016 Ashura Day: Shia Slash Themselves With Cutlasses (Disturbing Photos) by MrOlai: 6:02am On Oct 14, 2016
FriendChoice:
[size=23] Shi'a Pilgrimage In Karbala Vs Muslim Pilgrimage (Hajj) In Mecca. [/size]

The 0.27 second video said it all. While we answered God's call and associates no partner with Him. Listen to what they answer their call to in Karbala.

[flash]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TE6gYxEwk9M[/flash]

Cc MrOlai RABIUSHILE04 Contact17 lexiconkabir

Subhanallah!

Even during Hajj, the shia do the same, calling on other than Allah(SWT)! This is serious!

3 Likes

Re: 2016 Ashura Day: Shia Slash Themselves With Cutlasses (Disturbing Photos) by queenkhadija(f): 6:11am On Oct 14, 2016
What is the purpose of this post?
Re: 2016 Ashura Day: Shia Slash Themselves With Cutlasses (Disturbing Photos) by MrOlai: 6:21am On Oct 14, 2016
queenkhadija:
What is the purpose of this post?

News from around the world. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: 2016 Ashura Day: Shia Slash Themselves With Cutlasses (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 6:47am On Oct 14, 2016
MrOlai:

Subhanallah!

Even during Hajj, the shia do the same, calling on other than Allah(SWT)! This is serious!

Waiyadhubillaah! May Allaah guide the ignorant ones among them back to the right path. I have videos of them o, diid u knw dey av special hotline to call in, if dey want to send msg to d dead leaders...literarily HOTLINE...'Hello o, dis is Fateemah callin frm Lebanon,(crying) help me tell imam husain to give me a child I've bn barren for 1 million years now' bla bla bla!!! Amongst other things they do!!!!

4 Likes

Re: 2016 Ashura Day: Shia Slash Themselves With Cutlasses (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 6:57am On Oct 14, 2016
Empiree:

Empiree, pls for Allaah's sake don't continue with this act/character of urs, it has a trace of hypocrisy in it, during the time of rasulullaah there were ppl with this kind of character, they didn't end well. I advice you, fear Allaah! Halaal and haram are glaring. From ur pix, I'm sure it wil be a lie, ppl will just get a pix, and put a quote next to it. Khomeini dat was their supreme leader. Youtube is there for u to see shia, sufi ideology!

4 Likes

Re: 2016 Ashura Day: Shia Slash Themselves With Cutlasses (Disturbing Photos) by AlBaqir(m): 7:06am On Oct 14, 2016
Empiree

# You can trust MrOlai when its come to propagandas. That's his expertise. I don't think have seen the guy engaging in any academic discussion before.

# Should we go as low as MrOlai by posting videos and pictures of ISIS, BOKO HARAM, AL-QAEDA etc and vehemently maintain those are Sunnis, Salafis because of the fact that they claimed to be and even support all their atrocities with Sunni established books of references?

# If you click on the link posted by MrOlai, it will redirect you to Independent.co.uk

# There was a time this same Independent.co.uk recycled a news for like three years that the Saudi Wahabi scholars have made preparations following their mufti's fatwa that the grave of Nabi must be removed away from the mosque. LagosShia posted it on NL and you can see the reactions of saudi-Wahabi inclined Nairalanders condemning Independent.co.uk
https://www.nairaland.com/1995592/mecca-under-threat-outrage-plan

# For a fact, Shia do not deny that tatbir exist among some deviants in their midst. But this can never be used as a yardstick that "Shia" practice tatbir.

# Tatbir is ruled HARAM - FORBIDDEN by all leading Shia Maraji'i. It has no basis in the Quran and Sunnah of Nabi and his Ahl al-Bayt. So, why would a sincere sensible person accuse "Shia" of practicing it?

# I have opened a thread since last week on tatbir but trust propagandists, they will pretend never to see it and rather prefer their usual dirty street fights. https://www.nairaland.com/3395202/tatbir-flagellation-disturbing-innovation

1 Like

Re: 2016 Ashura Day: Shia Slash Themselves With Cutlasses (Disturbing Photos) by MrOlai: 7:18am On Oct 14, 2016
RABIUSHILE04:

Empiree, pls for Allaah's sake don't continue with this act/character of urs, it has a trace of hypocrisy in it, during the time of rasulullaah there were ppl with this kind of character, they didn't end well. I advice you, fear Allaah! Halaal and haram are glaring. From ur pix, I'm sure it wil be a lie, ppl will just get a pix, and put a quote next to it. Khomeini dat was their supreme leader. Youtube is there for u to see shia, sufi ideology!

Empiree and hypocrisy are like 5 and 6!

@ bolded. I'm afraid for him!

3 Likes

Re: 2016 Ashura Day: Shia Slash Themselves With Cutlasses (Disturbing Photos) by MrOlai: 7:30am On Oct 14, 2016
AlBaqir:

# If you click on the link posted by MrOlai, it will redirect you to Independent.co.uk

So?

That they are lying?

You and your Taqiyya(deception)! It won't work!

3 Likes

Re: 2016 Ashura Day: Shia Slash Themselves With Cutlasses (Disturbing Photos) by AlBaqir(m): 7:33am On Oct 14, 2016
RABIUSHILE04:

Halaal and haram are glaring. From ur pix, I'm sure it wil be a lie, ppl will just get a pix, and put a quote next to it. Khomeini dat was their supreme leader.!

# So, what gives you assurance that those pictures your fellow propagandist posted are not photoshoped or staged?

# Anyway here's official website of Sayyid Ali Khamenei (Q & A session):

[b]Q14: In commemorating the martyrdom of Imam Ḥusayn (a.s.) on the tenth of Muḥarram, some people hit themselves with a machete, or walk bare-footed on fire. Such actions defame Shi‘ism and put it in a bad light, if not undermine it. They cause bodily and spiritual harms on these doing it as well. What is your opinion in this matter?

A: Any practice that causes bodily harm, or leads to defaming the faith, is ḥarām. Accordingly, the believers have to steer clear of it. There is no doubt that many of these practices besmirch the image of Ahlul Bayt’s (a.s.) School of Thought which is the worst damage and loss.

Q15: What is the shar‘ī criterion in determining physical or psychological damage?

A: The criterion is noticeable and considerable harm judged by common sense.

Q16: Is hitting oneself with swords ḥalāl if it is done in secret? Or is your fatwā in this regard universal?

A: In addition to the fact that it is not held in the common view as manifestations of mourning and grief and it has no precedent at the lifetime of the Imams (a.s.) and even after that and we have not received any tradition quoted from the Infallibles (a.s.) about any support for this act, be it privately or publicly, this practice would, at the present time, give others a bad image of our school of thought. Therefore, there is no way that it can be considered permissible.[/b]

http://leader.ir/en/content/16350/Rules-of-Muharram-month

# @underline, For the record, Imam Ruhullah Khomeini died in 1989 and Shia do not follow a dead jurist (even if his rulings are correct). Ayatullah Ali Khamenei is the successor of Imam Khomeini. He's still living till date. Many Shia (not all) across the globe follow him in jurisprudential issues. Ayatullah Ali Sistani is another living Shia jurist who even have more followers than Ayatullah Khamenei.
I can only wonder how deepened your ignorance is.
Re: 2016 Ashura Day: Shia Slash Themselves With Cutlasses (Disturbing Photos) by AlBaqir(m): 7:37am On Oct 14, 2016
MrOlai:

So?

That they are lying?

You and your Taqiyya(deception)! It won't work!

# You know you have a serious eye problem. You only want to see what you want to see otherwise you would have seen in the same comment where you extracted a part and leave the rest, the following:

# For a fact, Shia do not deny that tatbir exist among some deviants in their midst. But this can never be used as a yardstick that "Shia" practice tatbir.

# Tatbir is ruled HARAM - FORBIDDEN by all leading Shia Maraji'i. It has no basis in the Quran and Sunnah of Nabi and his Ahl al-Bayt. So, why would a sincere sensible person accuse "Shia" of practicing it?

# I have opened a thread since last week on tatbir but trust propagandists, they will pretend never to see it and rather prefer their usual dirty street fights
. https://www.nairaland.com/3395202/tatbir-flagellation-disturbing-innovation

1 Like

Re: 2016 Ashura Day: Shia Slash Themselves With Cutlasses (Disturbing Photos) by MrOlai: 7:44am On Oct 14, 2016
AlBaqir:

#For a fact, Shia do not deny that tatbir exist...

Case closed!

3 Likes

Re: 2016 Ashura Day: Shia Slash Themselves With Cutlasses (Disturbing Photos) by AlBaqir(m): 9:04am On Oct 14, 2016
^ Such is the antic of hypocrite, and Subhan'Allah you haven't grow up from such all these years.

# Your desperation has led you several times to lying, editing, concealing facts. And people like you address yourself as Believer?!

"O you who believe! Be upright for Allah, bearers of witness with justice, and let not hatred of a people incite you not to act equitably; act equitably, that is nearer to piety, and he careful of (your duty to) Allah; surely Allah is Aware of what you do." {surah al-Maidah: 8}

1 Like

Re: 2016 Ashura Day: Shia Slash Themselves With Cutlasses (Disturbing Photos) by Empiree: 12:13pm On Oct 14, 2016
RABIUSHILE04:

@underlined, that's where you learn about them not even their books. I see. You are one of those "Google sheikh ". Sorry if I sound "hypocritical " to you. You don't know me on personal level so I'm not gonna take you serious.

What does the sunnah teaches? . Does sunnah teach you to dig? . Their leader said they condemned it and that's enough for me until i see otherwise. And mind you, you have no idea what I do on the other side. I talk to crazy sufis mureed on YouTube and Facebook as well anytime they act like you but they usually comport themselves but you don't. Because you don't see yourself as Muslim is the reason you and mrolai think I'm hypocrite. I'm not. You see clearly I disagree with Shia here sometimes. I don't have problem with salafism and sufism bcus I understand their essence

Same thing u did in other thread. ..you want people to judge the sheik based on picture. Is that sunnah? . Didn't the prophet (saw) said to give your brother excuses until you get the fact?. You people are so judgemental. It is too much with you brothers is the reason I divert my attention to you. .

1 Like

Re: 2016 Ashura Day: Shia Slash Themselves With Cutlasses (Disturbing Photos) by ShiaMuslim: 12:49pm On Oct 14, 2016
for once you people need to understand something. when a Sunni does something bad, the world sees Islam and sees him as Muslim. likewise, when a Shia does. the stain rubs off at all of us. when Sunni terrorists blow up people, as much as i would like to distance myself from such evil act, the world keep repeating that a Muslim has blown up people.

you guys know, with all the lectures from Albaqir and Empiree, that tatbir is forbidden according to the majority of leading Shia scholars, and perhaps, only 1% do it. but the media is hellbent on portraying Ashura as a bloodletting ceremony. do Nigerian Shias practice tatbir? no, they do not. they do not because most Nigerian Shia follow the views, jurisprudence and fatwas of Ayatollah Khamanei. and according to Ayatollah Khamanei, tatbir is not mubah or makruh, but strictly haram (forbidden).

until, you realize that blackmailing other Muslims will do no good to Islam as a whole, and fighting amongst ourselves, whether you agree or disagree that Shia are Muslims,will give all of us a bad name.

that is the truth. tatbir is my view is un-Islamic just as i believe the extremism and terror infested doctrines of Wahhabi takifirism and its takfiri violence and terror attacks are also un-Islamic. those who are so vocal on tatbir (a practice that sees people harm their own bodies), are very quiet when it comes to Wahhabism harming the bodies of others. that is hypocrisy. be sincere to yourselves and that is taqwa in Allah's sight.

2 Likes

Re: 2016 Ashura Day: Shia Slash Themselves With Cutlasses (Disturbing Photos) by sino(m): 3:47pm On Oct 14, 2016
This is very disturbing MrOlai; you should have placed a caveat on the topic bro.

I laugh in Persian when Shi’a are trying too hard to explain what these deviants are doing is haram, here we have Shi’a who would not think twice before castigating the companions of the Prophet (SAW) especially the closest to the Prophet (SAW). In their belief system, all the companions of the Prophet (SAW) became apostate (perhaps I should say betrayed Islam), except for a few.

Anyways, instead of These Shi’a to expend their energy on how this silly innovation of their ignorant brothers could be nipped in the bud, they would rather come here on a majorly Sunni dominated section of this forum to attack the fasting on Ashura, which is an authentically established Sunnah of the Prophet (SAW). The Prophet (SAW) and his progeny fasted on Ashura, we Muslims fast, emulating the Prophet (SAW) and his Ahl-l-bayt, but the Shi'a what do they do?! They put on black clothing, they go on long procession, some go as far as harming themselves with knives and machetes, and they keep calling on the dead and asking for things which they have no power over except Allah! Who is on the Sunnah of the Prophet (SAW) and who has introduced silly and "kufrutic" activities into the religion?!

Perhaps they may also explain how the procession and the “pilgrimage” to Karbala also a Sunnah of the Prophet (SAW), in fact it is said to be wajib to do this (i.e obligatory)?! It is even reported in their books that visiting the shrine of Hussein (RA) in Karbala has a reward of 1000 Hajj!!! I wonder what would be the reward for visiting the Prophet’s grave in Medina?! I hope those who fabricated narrations for the Shi’a do have the reward for this documented…

May Allah (SWT) not let Shaitan (la) deceive us into following the path of deviation from Islam. Ameen

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2016 Ashura Day: Shia Slash Themselves With Cutlasses (Disturbing Photos) by MrOlai: 5:38pm On Oct 14, 2016
sino:
It is even reported in their books that visiting the shrine of Hussein (RA) in Karbala has a reward of 1000 Hajj!!!

Subhanallah!

Albaqir! Is this true?

3 Likes

Re: 2016 Ashura Day: Shia Slash Themselves With Cutlasses (Disturbing Photos) by MrOlai: 5:40pm On Oct 14, 2016
sino:
This is very disturbing MrOlai; you should have placed a caveat on the topic bro.

Alright.

Noted.

2 Likes

Re: 2016 Ashura Day: Shia Slash Themselves With Cutlasses (Disturbing Photos) by AlBaqir(m): 7:41pm On Oct 14, 2016
sino:
Anyways, instead of These Shi’a to expend their energy on how this silly innovation of their ignorant brothers could be nipped in the bud, .

# Perhaps it will be done when your scholars succeeded in curbing the atrocities of your brethren ISIS, BOKO HARAM, AL-QAEDA, EL-SHABAB etc. It seems your scholars are not doing their best, right?!
Re: 2016 Ashura Day: Shia Slash Themselves With Cutlasses (Disturbing Photos) by Demmzy15(m): 9:11pm On Oct 14, 2016
Wallahi I was watching a video on YouTube sometimes ago, a Shia scholar said Al Hussain(ra) died for their sins. embarassed

Cc ShiaMuslim, how true is this? Please don't play that Wahabi card here o! angry

3 Likes

Re: 2016 Ashura Day: Shia Slash Themselves With Cutlasses (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 10:25pm On Oct 14, 2016
Demmzy15:
Wallahi I was watching a video on YouTube sometimes ago, a Shia scholar said Al Hussain(ra) died for their sins. embarassed

Cc ShiaMuslim, how true is this? Please don't play that Wahabi card here o! angry

Please try and remember the title: So we can search the video again on YouTube.

2 Likes

Re: 2016 Ashura Day: Shia Slash Themselves With Cutlasses (Disturbing Photos) by MrOlai: 11:34pm On Oct 14, 2016
Demmzy15:

Hmm! Shia people!

4 Likes

Re: 2016 Ashura Day: Shia Slash Themselves With Cutlasses (Disturbing Photos) by Demmzy15(m): 12:04am On Oct 15, 2016
FriendChoice:

Please try and remember the title: So we can search the video again on YouTube.
I've found it, here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2Pn6c2gkHY

4 Likes

Re: 2016 Ashura Day: Shia Slash Themselves With Cutlasses (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 2:11am On Oct 15, 2016
Demmzy15:
I've found it, here

[b] Thank You.

Auzubillah. Lahaula walaquwata illa billah. Shi'a are not Muslims.

Shi'a And Christianity 5 and 6. When I said they don't believe in Quran some useless Sufis here on Nairaland said no, the difference is in Hadith only. Now it's clear. They believe the Quran of today has been distorted by Companions of Muhammad (SAW). That the non distorted copy is, that, will, come and bring bla bla bla bla

Hussain (R.D) dying for your sins clearly contradict what Allah (SWT) says below:

Say, "Is it other than Allah I should desire as a lord while He is the Lord of all things? [size=20] And every soul earns not [blame] except against itself, and no bearer of burdens will bear the burden of another. [/size] Then to your Lord is your return, and He will inform you concerning that over which you used to differ. " (Quran 6:164)

You're only putting the innocent grandchild of Muhammad (SAW) in more questions..He has to be asked wether he claims 2 die for the Shi'a kafirun Sins? The answer is no. You infidels are on your own.

[size=20]And fear the Fire, which has been prepared for the disbelievers. (Quran 31:31) [/size]

[size=16]And We have certainly created for Hell many of the jinn and mankind. They have hearts with which they do not understand, they have eyes with which they do not see, and they have ears with which they do not hear. [/size] [size=20] Those are like livestock; rather, they are more astray. It is they who are the heedless. (7:179) [/size]

Shi'a are Kafiruns I repeat. And I am waiting for the nonsense Sufis to come here and defend infidelity.

We Don't say Labbaika to a mere Mortal Hussain (R D) who submits his will to God rather we said Labbaika to Allah the Creator of Hussain, through the Authentic teachings of Muhammad (SAW)

Labbaik Allah humma labbaik
Labbaik la sharika laka labbaik
Innal hamda
Wan-ni'mata
Laka walmulk
Laa sharika lak.

O my Lord, here I am at Your service, here I am.
There is no partner with You,
here I am.
Truly the praise
and the provisions are Yours,
and so is the dominion and sovereignty.

[size=30] We are not the Hippocrates And this is our Stand. Allah Alone and the Sunnah of his messenger. [/size] A message to shi'a and their stupid Sufis supporters and also Christians supporters

Islam have no sect but Muslim do. If Islam have sect then I prepare the sect of teachings of Muhammad SAW and his entire household without exception. And obey what he says is good and go away from what is forbidden. We are not the type that insult companions neither the innovators yan bidi'i.

Useless People. [/b]

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lessons From Hadith 19 Of An-nawawih Collection / Agege For Show. Innaa Lillaahi Wa Innaa Ilayhi Rooji'oon / EID Mubarak To The Entire Nairaland Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 133
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.