Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,402 members, 7,812,184 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:42 AM

I Need An Alipay Account. I Need To Fund It. Who Can Help? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need An Alipay Account. I Need To Fund It. Who Can Help? (3361 Views)

Get A Verified Alipay Account And Pay Your Suppliers Directly / How To Get Verified Alipay Account Fast / How To Create Bitcoin Account And Fund It Here In Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need An Alipay Account. I Need To Fund It. Who Can Help? by amInigerian: 10:11am On Nov 14, 2016
1). Is it easy to have an alipay account?

2). What is the procedure?

3). Can you (or who can) fund it for me?

These are the things I need sorted out. Thanks
Re: I Need An Alipay Account. I Need To Fund It. Who Can Help? by amInigerian: 11:46am On Nov 14, 2016
C'Mon... undecided. Somebody respond
Re: I Need An Alipay Account. I Need To Fund It. Who Can Help? by solomonsojay(m): 1:31pm On Nov 14, 2016
amInigerian:
1). Is it easy to have an alipay account? Yes

2). What is the procedure? few docs.

3). Can you (or who can) fund it for me? i can fund it for you

calls: 07030778820.
Re: I Need An Alipay Account. I Need To Fund It. Who Can Help? by coolscott(m): 12:29pm On Nov 16, 2016
solomonsojay:

calls: 07030778820.
You seem to be almost always in the bank. How will our transaction work.

You need to get someone to be counting your plenty money for you the way I am seeing it, so you can attend to New people you can help (like me).
Re: I Need An Alipay Account. I Need To Fund It. Who Can Help? by chiefkpokp(m): 7:39pm On Nov 16, 2016
amInigerian:

Its easy to have an unverified alipay, But with type of account, you would not be able to received funds, but you can send a request for someone to pay on your behalf.

the procedure to have alipay is simply to register for it, simple as abc...... but to get verified and be authenticated so that you can start to receive funds on your alipay, you will need to have a china bank account, identity Number, which authomatically means, you must be a citizen of their country in order to be verified. and your alipay account name must match, same name on your identity card and your bank account. with this, you are good to go.

Yes, i can fund you, for me to fund you, i will to test your account if its can receive fund by sending you 2rmb.... if its sails, then congrat! if not, u are on your own
Re: I Need An Alipay Account. I Need To Fund It. Who Can Help? by amInigerian: 11:49pm On Nov 17, 2016
So, do you have a verified alipay account?
chiefkpokp:

Its easy to have an unverified alipay, But with type of account, you would not be able to received funds, but you can send a request for someone to pay on your behalf.

the procedure to have alipay is simply to register for it, simple as abc...... but to get verified and be authenticated so that you can start to receive funds on your alipay, you will need to have a china bank account, identity Number, which authomatically means, you must be a citizen of their country in order to be verified. and your alipay account name must match, same name on your identity card and your bank account. with this, you are good to go.

Yes, i can fund you, for me to fund you, i will to test your account if its can receive fund by sending you 2rmb.... if its sails, then congrat! if not, u are on your own
Re: I Need An Alipay Account. I Need To Fund It. Who Can Help? by chiefkpokp(m): 12:28am On Nov 18, 2016
yes boss

amInigerian:
So, do you have a verified alipay account?
Re: I Need An Alipay Account. I Need To Fund It. Who Can Help? by vpaymoney(m): 10:26am On Nov 18, 2016
chiefkpokp:
yes boss
wow! me too have alipay but not verified.
Re: I Need An Alipay Account. I Need To Fund It. Who Can Help? by chiefkpokp(m): 1:47pm On Nov 18, 2016
eyaaaaaaaa sori o

vpaymoney:

Re: I Need An Alipay Account. I Need To Fund It. Who Can Help? by chiefkpokp(m): 1:57pm On Nov 19, 2016
If you can pay heavily, i can help you verify it and lift limit to 200,000rmb/year

vpaymoney:

Re: I Need An Alipay Account. I Need To Fund It. Who Can Help? by chiefkpokp(m): 2:07pm On Nov 19, 2016
lolz.

coolscott:

You seem to be almost always in the bank. How will our transaction work.

You need to get someone to be counting your plenty money for you the way I am seeing it, so you can attend to New people you can help (like me).
Re: I Need An Alipay Account. I Need To Fund It. Who Can Help? by cartwing: 5:58pm On Jul 15, 2018
chiefkpokp:
If you can pay heavily, i can help you verify it and lift limit to 200,000rmb/year

lol please tell them how much it is to verify alipay
Re: I Need An Alipay Account. I Need To Fund It. Who Can Help? by Perezzyblog(m): 3:25pm On Jan 23, 2019
amInigerian:

Finally after close to 3 weeks trying to Connect and Activate my Alipay Account, I have finally solved the puzzle... I have burnt data, ask questions but everyone I ask says I should pay 15k, 60k etc.

I am giving this offer for just 5k because I notice people here are asking questions on how to activate and connect their card but some here wants them to pay up to 60k.

So if you want to activate yours right away please WhatsApp me on +2348131559287

Thank you.
Re: I Need An Alipay Account. I Need To Fund It. Who Can Help? by Perezzyblog(m): 3:31pm On Jan 23, 2019
Finally after close to 3 weeks trying to Connect and Activate my Alipay Account, I have finally solved the puzzle... I have burnt data, ask questions but everyone I ask says I should pay 15k, 60k etc.

I am giving this offer for just 5k because I notice people here are asking questions on how to activate and connect their card but some here wants them to pay up to 60k.

So if you want to activate yours right away please WhatsApp me on +2348131559287

Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

I Have 150k: Wat Profitable Business Can I Do Wit It On A Short Term / Free Ebook On Writing A Professional And Winning Business Plan / How I Get Regular Cash And Airtime From Daily Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.