Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,056 members, 7,818,165 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:20 AM

Vacancy For The Post Of A Chemical Engineer - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Vacancy For The Post Of A Chemical Engineer (3111 Views)

Please, I Need A Job:graduate Chemical Engineer Since 2014 / Vacancy For A Chemical Engineer At A Company In Victoria Island / Vacancy For The Post Of A Chemical Engineer In Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Vacancy For The Post Of A Chemical Engineer by Sunnystooth(m): 9:39pm On Dec 13, 2016
vera031:
I know a friend that has gotten an offer letter for this job. I'm not trying to discourage anyone but it's best to also look out for other jobs.
Same here... I know a friend that got the offer before the Friday of that same week of the interview.
Re: Vacancy For The Post Of A Chemical Engineer by arthurshelly: 1:43pm On Apr 09, 2017
1900boy:

Please it is wise you notify your applicants if they were successful or not, so as to able the ones unsuccessful to move on. Thanks
Have you attend there interviews before...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Massive Recruitment At CHEERS / Npower: See Why Everbody Cannot Participate / How Is Working At Ulesson

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.