Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,076 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

Itpan - Independent Television Producers' Association Of Nigeria - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Itpan - Independent Television Producers' Association Of Nigeria (5832 Views)

Freelance Television Personnel Required (programme Researcher, Cameramen) / Resolution-independent Vector Sprites Enable For Fast Making Pictures Which Can / Graphic And Web Design Association Of Nigeria (gwan) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Itpan - Independent Television Producers' Association Of Nigeria by sojioguns(m): 11:39pm On Nov 02, 2009
Hello people. This is an open invitation to all practitioners in the TV and video world to join us as we give ITPAN a new face. We cannot continue to sit back and relax as our TV industry is dying, with corporate sponsors openly showing preference for the poorly produced South American soap operas. Let us join forces and have ONE voice, which gets stronger and louder with newer members, regardless of age, sex or years of experience.
IT CAN ONLY BE POSSIBLE WITH YOU!
Check out our newly created Facebook Group:
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=185363096816

Soji Ogunnaike,
Director of Publicity,
ITPAN.

1 Like

Re: Itpan - Independent Television Producers' Association Of Nigeria by Lafem(m): 1:46am On Nov 04, 2009
@Soji: Wassup bro?! I'll tell you what, after our meeting I left with the impression that you're about to really BLOW-UP [like nitro] as Naija's most-promising indigenous tv producer [IMHO], and your best is definitely yet to come as your works speak HUGE volumes, mehn! I see you're already working your way into the top echelons of the ITPAN family  wink(you're currently the Director of Publicity but to my eyes you be authentic ITPAN future-president-material -- in the mold of Mr. Femi Odugbemi). Forget the current S.A bandwagon/herd-mentality (as I like to call it), you just keep doing your thing and sooner than later you'll get your much-deserved props -- anyone that can still manage to survive and thrive under the harsh and merciless naija terrain is a success story in my book. I'll definitely check out your group. Keep it Lockd! smiley

1 Like

Re: Itpan - Independent Television Producers' Association Of Nigeria by AdamuW: 9:24am On Nov 05, 2009
Joined it and thanks for the link. It is potentially a great group for people in our field to join so get on there.
Re: Itpan - Independent Television Producers' Association Of Nigeria by CHIMSKY(m): 4:28am On Aug 20, 2012
My fellow producers,I think the time has come for ITPAN to arise.The global Content market(both scripted and unscripted) is very lucrative but it takes new skills to play in it.We have an advantage in the sense that most of the really good stories are only are right under our noses.But we need to learn how to access foreign markets and earn foreign exchange.We must build our capacity.The really big bucks in tv are online,digital.TV is going mobile,online.If we dont wake up now,we will be left behind.
Re: Itpan - Independent Television Producers' Association Of Nigeria by Nobody: 12:15pm On Aug 20, 2012
I want Τ̲̅ȍ join ITPAN wht aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ D̶̲̥̅̊ requirement Τ̲̅ȍ join D̶̲̥̅̊ association I need details
Re: Itpan - Independent Television Producers' Association Of Nigeria by wishmeluck: 7:21pm On Sep 11, 2012
please i need contact of an independent producer for a radio show. anyone?
Re: Itpan - Independent Television Producers' Association Of Nigeria by RuggedSniper: 5:16pm On May 27, 2020
sojioguns:
Hello people. This is an open invitation to all practitioners in the TV and video world to join us as we give ITPAN a new face. We cannot continue to sit back and relax as our TV industry is dying, with corporate sponsors openly showing preference for the poorly produced South American soap operas. Let us join forces and have ONE voice, which gets stronger and louder with newer members, regardless of age, sex or years of experience.
IT CAN ONLY BE POSSIBLE WITH YOU!
Check out our newly created Facebook Group:
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=185363096816

Soji Ogunnaike,
Director of Publicity,
ITPAN.

(1) (Reply)

Nature's 'artwork' Of Man. / Buy Or Rent Canon 7d And Accessories In Nigeria / Proudly Nigeria Poster Challenge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.