Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,617 members, 7,809,260 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:56 AM

Etisalat Nigeria Finally Stops The Blackberry Service!!!!!! - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Etisalat Nigeria Finally Stops The Blackberry Service!!!!!! (3367 Views)

9mobile Is Etisalat Nigeria's New Name / Is This The End Of Etisalat Nigeria? / Etisalat Nigeria’s Troubles Worsen As Largest Shareholder Pulls Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Etisalat Nigeria Finally Stops The Blackberry Service!!!!!! by samsard(m): 2:48pm On Nov 15, 2016
Youngpo413:
Cos it's a blackberry!
Passport, Alcatel dtek or priv.

You know me very well, I used to be a Windows fan boy back then cos I was blind and foolish, look around you won't see a reasonable human being using a Windows phone and you know what that means.....
By 2020,every other OS will cease to exist, it will be Android everywhere, even the over hyped "fruity" company will die by then.
Thou shall love thy neighbour (iOS, OS10, Windows Phone 8 etc) as thy OS. And the fruity company will live forever. The last thing the world needs is a one world OS.
Re: Etisalat Nigeria Finally Stops The Blackberry Service!!!!!! by 40manlappy: 3:28pm On Nov 15, 2016
greenhulk:

That is an Android phone bro.

Yes, I did mention that in my initial post.
Re: Etisalat Nigeria Finally Stops The Blackberry Service!!!!!! by twosquare(m): 5:26pm On Nov 15, 2016
Youngpo413:
Cos it's a blackberry!
Passport, Alcatel dtek or priv.

You know me very well, I used to be a Windows fan boy back then cos I was blind and foolish, look around you won't see a reasonable human being using a Windows phone and you know what that means.....
By 2020,every other OS will cease to exist, it will be Android everywhere, even the over hyped "fruity" company will die by then.
Expantiate on what you meant here. Different strokes for different folks. This is coming when I'm tired of Android...I mean I'm just tired. Wanna try other OS except for that "fruity" company. grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Badoo Sign Up – Sign Up Badoo | Badoo Login – Sign In Badoo – Www.badoo.com / How To Get Free Airtel Gifting 8GB Data July 2018 / NO FACE ID Iphone 11 Pro Max 64g

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.