Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,380 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:38 AM

Wonder Of ALLAH That You Must See - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Wonder Of ALLAH That You Must See (1812 Views)

Slaughtering For The Sake Of Allah / The Known Existing Books Of Allah I / "The Name Of Allah Written On The Ground By Ants" - Man Praises God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wonder Of ALLAH That You Must See by Nobody: 2:44pm On Nov 14, 2016
See one of the wonders of Allah that i saw this morning in Ibadan

Re: Wonder Of ALLAH That You Must See by Nobody: 2:47pm On Nov 14, 2016
More

Re: Wonder Of ALLAH That You Must See by onetrack(m): 3:20pm On Nov 14, 2016
When I was small I carved my initials into a tree just like Allah. What is weird is that I did a better job of carving my name than Allah did his name. cool
Re: Wonder Of ALLAH That You Must See by talk2hb1(m): 12:37am On Nov 16, 2016
onetrack:
When I was small I carved my initials into a tree just like Allah. What is weird is that I did a better job of carving my name than Allah did his name. cool
Why is it that Christianity is all about Harassment and provocation, you are here to provoke the peace of this section all in the name of your freedom of speech.

(1) (Reply)

7 Myths Of Islam? / Nigerian Moslems Issue Another Deadly Fatwa On A Brother / Muslims Brothers And Sisters In Enugu?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.