Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,449 members, 7,846,879 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 05:30 AM

Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available - Health (80) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available (640507 Views)

Ola Orekunrin, The Youngest Doctor In England At Age 21 / Doctor In The House: Free Medical Advice Available / Pharmacist In The House:free Medicines Advice Available (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) ... (305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by lagtim(m): 1:30am On Jun 06, 2012
omo harry: Doctor, thank u for the good services u are rendering to us. I m a 30+ old lady and i have observe that my mensual cycle is changing.My regular period duration takes only three day and its usually with light flow but from my observation in recent time starting with my period in May 2012, my period which usually take three days, flowed for seven day heavily with cloth.Now in june the period is on the forth day and going to the fifth day.Also i use to feel the normal mensual pain during my flow But i now experience it toward the end of my period.Dr could this changes be linked to age? do i have any cos to be scared?thank u doctor

hello Omo harry,
there are many questions to be asked. i have sent you a request for conversation. make sure you reply so that i can ask you those questions.
best regards
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by lagtim(m): 1:34am On Jun 06, 2012
ayobarmy: Pls doctors, can i use septrin syrup for 1month old baby? Any side effect?

I am surprised that you ve come to an online forum like this one to seek advice on how to care for your 1-month old baby. if you really care about your baby, dont self-medicate. see a doctor !!!

this is very wrong!
a word is enough for the wise
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by omoharry(f): 11:56am On Jun 06, 2012
[quote author=lagtim][/quote]

Thank you Doctor.I have replied your request and looking forward to hearing from you soon.Though a bit scared.Thank you
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by sofat(m): 10:06pm On Jun 10, 2012
Doctor pls what best way can one treat keloid apart from cutting it. Thank u sadDoctor pls what best way can one treat keloid apart from cutting it. Thank u
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by Misbee(f): 11:00am On Jun 11, 2012
Doctors in the house can we meet?Am a journalist and i have passion for people's health.So,i need doctors to back me up in my reports.And any body in house that want me to promote his/her organisation.Here is my contact details.08097957469 or olaniranbukola@ymail.com.
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by envee(f): 6:11pm On Jun 11, 2012
I need your advice please Doctors...

I feel this sharp stabbing pain below my left breast just above my diaphragm at random moments when I breathe. It happens in between days or hours and could last up to 30mins sometimes and its starting to get frequent lately. I will be 24y/o in 4mths.

I am beginning to get worried now and want to be prepared for whatever might be wrong with me.

Ur response will mean a great deal to me please. Thank you so much.
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by RoberEdward: 12:54pm On Jun 15, 2012
Its cool, thanks for your support, some people are really need it who just can't get out the bed..
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by tsquainoo: 2:13pm On Jun 15, 2012
Breast Milk Blocks HIV Transmission In Mice. Details
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by Heymus(m): 8:36am On Jun 16, 2012
Hi doc. Pls. Wat wud u recommend for someone who is having pain at d upper part of belly most especialy when he has not eating and after eating it subdues. Pls it is both pain and making of noise by worms.
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by igben(m): 2:37pm On Jun 16, 2012
Hello doctor,
My wife just put to bed a bouncing baby boy some few days ago on the 9th june 2012, but I discover that one of his leg the foot, is a bit tilt, the toes if he happen to stand and start walking in the near future will be pointing towards the right leg,some1 says it was during her pushing when she was about giving birth that led to that what do I do now to correct it now that the bones are not too close to each other?.

1 Like

Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by utimayor(m): 10:21am On Jun 17, 2012
please where do i find a qualified and reputed dermatologist in the Eastern part of Nigeria?
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by akpunku1: 11:38am On Jun 17, 2012
Good day doctors, i am 22yrs, male. I have this eczema like skin discolouration which to the best of my 'undiagonised' knowledge is not eczema, it doesnt scratch nor irritate me, i noticed this early 2007 when i was 17yrs, then it started at my back, just bellow the neck and since then it has been spreading to other parts of my body, right now it has taken over my back, advanced to my stomach, my chest and hands and going up to my neck aswell. Now i cant remove my cloths in public, it has taunted my social life. The confusing part of it all is that it doesnt itch nor irritate me, please doctor what can this be? And how do i get rid of it? What are the medical implications of this? I want to have my skin back please help me. Thanks alot..
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by lagtim(m): 8:07pm On Jun 18, 2012
akpu nku: Good day doctors, i am 22yrs, male. I have this eczema like skin discolouration which to the best of my 'undiagonised' knowledge is not eczema, it doesnt scratch nor irritate me, i noticed this early 2007 when i was 17yrs, then it started at my back, just bellow the neck and since then it has been spreading to other parts of my body, right now it has taken over my back, advanced to my stomach, my chest and hands and going up to my neck aswell. Now i cant remove my cloths in public, it has taunted my social life. The confusing part of it all is that it doesnt itch nor irritate me, please doctor what can this be? And how do i get rid of it? What are the medical implications of this? I want to have my skin back please help me. Thanks alot..
hello,
what you have described is called vitiligo.you ll need the help of a dermatologist or a plastic surgeon.
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by lagtim(m): 8:10pm On Jun 18, 2012
igben: Hello doctor,
My wife just put to bed a bouncing baby boy some few days ago on the 9th june 2012, but I discover that one of his leg the foot, is a bit tilt, the toes if he happen to stand and start walking in the near future will be pointing towards the right leg,some1 says it was during her pushing when she was about giving birth that led to that what do I do now to correct it now that the bones are not too close to each other?.
this is a fracture and has to be treated.take your child to a hospital so that it can be assessed and managed
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by akpunku1: 9:33am On Jun 19, 2012
lagtim:
hello,
what you have described is called vitiligo.you ll need the help of a dermatologist or a plastic surgeon.

thanks, any other advice you can give me as concerned this? Guess i have to google vitiligo
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jun 20, 2012
Hi doctors,
Please I have very severe menstrual pain, the symptoms include loss of appetite, lower that normal temperature in the range of 28 degrees celsius,temporary paralysis of my legs,no matter how hard I try to move my legs it won't move, my feet are usually cold, but the rest of my body would be sweating profusely even when I am in an air conditioned room.I always vomot and immediately I vomit the severe stomach ache stops.I usually take ibuprofen 3 days to d start but it still happens. Pls what can I do to prevent d occurence?
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by hfizzo: 8:32pm On Jun 22, 2012
Yo Doc,how much damage does d intake of cold water/ drinks do to the body
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by hfizzo: 9:48pm On Jun 22, 2012
And Doc pls, is it normal for someone to be sweating too much even without hectic jobs? What can one do to reduce sweat rate...?
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by Beautifulken(f): 2:14am On Jun 23, 2012
Balogun I need u to give me advice on a butt enlargement pill called yodi. I hear it can increase butt but it also has other side effects like increasing other areas of the body. I really need to increase my butt n gett fuller at the bosom for I am not endowed down there. Or u culd prescribe a drug u kno will work perfectly well for me. Wuld b glad if u attend to this asap
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jun 26, 2012
Hi doc, this is a very serious comment and i need a truthful n just answer. Thanx n God bless! Doc, pls do u kw of any drug or tablet one can take n die instantly or may be, die after 20 to 30 minutes? Add me as a friend n send d name to my email. Thanx in advance!
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by netawuf: 1:29pm On Jun 26, 2012
Somebody Help! My baby is a virgin (26) and she's afraid of sex/pain. She ask me to buy an unharmful deep sleeping tab for her to sleep while i will be diggin dip into her. So dat , she won't feel d pain. Anybody help me prescribe a good drug that can help me and my gurl. She really want to become a real woman. But phobia wn't let her be. Pls dis is a serious issue . Help pls!?!?!
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by elzi(f): 9:20am On Jun 28, 2012
[quote author=netawuf]Somebody Help! My baby is a virgin (26) and she's afraid of sex/pain. She ask me to buy an unharmful deep sleeping tab for her to sleep while i will be diggin dip into her. So dat , she won't feel d pain. Anybody help me prescribe a good drug that can help me and my gurl. She really want to become a real woman. But phobia wn't let her be. [/quo
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by mountzionbow: 10:32am On Jun 29, 2012
Hello, am a young man,married with children,suddenly l started noticing blisters in between my thighs,feel like scratching every seconds and the smell coming is not pleasant. at the same time my wife is having the same complain with whitish discharge, l also have serious itching after my morning bath but nothing happens after l take afternoon shower. Tried some medicated soap,antiseptic solution without success What can l do? am faithful to my wife? Pls what can
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by Damsai: 11:02am On Jun 29, 2012
please i need you help. I have skin irritation problems, please what should i use.
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by kaze4blues(m): 4:23pm On Jun 29, 2012
Helo dr.,
pls hw can i reduce body fats. Do i ned 2 tak drugs or fud suplement. Thnks
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by Dunse: 2:50pm On Jun 30, 2012
Rapid heart biting, cud it be cadiovascular and @ wht age is a man prone to it?
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by Matinho: 8:01pm On Jun 30, 2012
Dunse: Rapid heart biting, cud it be cadiovascular and @ wht age is a man prone to it?

What do u mean rapid heart beats?Are there any other signs like pain on your left arm etc?Have u taken an ECG exam?+ what is the heart rate per minute?
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by Matinho: 8:03pm On Jun 30, 2012
kaze4blues: Helo dr.,
pls hw can i reduce body fats. Do i ned 2 tak drugs or fud suplement. Thnks

Well i believe u dont need drugs to reduce your body fat.A good cardio exercise plan and appriopriate diet would do the magic,but u need to be serious about it to get results.
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by Matinho: 8:09pm On Jun 30, 2012
sofat: Doctor pls what best way can one treat keloid apart from cutting it. Thank u sadDoctor pls what best way can one treat keloid apart from cutting it. Thank u

I would say you should see a local dermatologist,he can examine the keloid- age,size etc however there are some gels you can use to get rid of hypertrophic scars.In this part of the world,a certain gel called Contratubex is used.
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by naveenkar: 6:18am On Jul 01, 2012
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by aminu150(m): 12:00am On Jul 02, 2012
hi doctor.
Please i need your help urgently. I always feel thirsty and when i drink water i find it difficult to hold my urine that is i urinate about 2 to 3 times in 2hrs. I have done FBS to ascertain my sugar level, it was 61. So, the doctors said its not diabetes....pls help me with your advice doctors in the house.
Cheers.
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by kourt: 1:51pm On Jul 02, 2012
Hello doc, Is it possible to treat acne once wtout it resurfacin again? I've bn dealing wt acne for quite sumtym, used a lot of products bt it jst get vry mild 4 a while & it bcoms serious again. Wat do I use? I heard creams lyk ytacan, funbact A, epiderm wrks bt i'm nt sure if its safe to use on d face, plsss I nid ur advice and suggestions

(1) (2) (3) ... (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) ... (305) (Reply)

How Can I Get Rid Of Black Spots On My Face? / Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology / How Do I Calculate My Safe Period?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.