Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,161 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:30 AM

Open Sos To Donal Trump - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Open Sos To Donal Trump (457 Views)

Donal Trump Says He Will Jail As Many Nigerians Who Will Not Go Home(pics,video) / List Of World Leaders That Have Spoken To President-elect Donal Trump / See Magnificent Photos Of US President-elect Donal Trump Tower (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Sos To Donal Trump by Wumbawee: 4:34pm On Nov 14, 2016
Just see this in a facebook page what do you think

We thank God again for his divine mercy and judgement which have seen you through against all permutations and opinion polls to presidency. This goes to buttress the words spoken by the God our father in his word) “For my thoughts are not your thoughts neither are your ways my ways,” declares the LORD. “As the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways and my thoughts than your thoughts. (Isaiah 55: 8 – 9) ‘’And he said, I will make all my goodness pass before thee, and I will proclaim the name of the LORD before thee; and will be gracious to whom I will be gracious, and will shew mercy on whom I will shew mercy’’ (Exodus 33:19) and ‘’ This matter is by the decree of the watchers, and the demand by the word of the holy ones: to the intent that the living may know that the most High ruleth in the kingdom of men, and giveth it to whomsoever he will, ……..’’(Daniel 4:17).
With these few biblical references and the global perception before the election, I make bold to say that it is only God that has brought you in to do his will at this time in the history of mankind. Even after voting for you the same Americans that voted for you started revolting against your victory, but there is no fear for whomsoever the lord has exalted none shall bring down. Your regime shall be fruitful and in your government shall America and indeed the oppressed of the World find freedom. All that shall rise against you shall be blown away with a great wind, surely they shall arise, only be strong and find out what the will of God is before promulgating any policy and it shall be well with you. I join the host of Christian faithful all over the world to pray for your success as the 45th president of the most powerful nation of the world today.
Dear president, indeed a great burden is laid on your shoulders but the Lord will make it easier for you. Many oppressed in the world are looking up to you for their freedom. No wonder in the South – Eastern part of Nigeria, there was great and instantaneous celebration immediately it was announced that your vote had crossed the 270 mark because the feeling is that in your presidency their voices shall be heard and the freedom to determine their destiny is assured.
Sir it is on record that are an avid supporter of people’s freedom, you believe in hard work and abhor laziness. The people of south – eastern Nigeria are known to be hardworking, intelligent and self-made individuals who abhor laziness and dependence on alms and aids. The worst part is that the people of the south east are not allowed to worship their God freely again. They are dominantly Christian population (more than 96% of the populace are Christians) but there is every indication that the government in power in Nigeria is determined to Islamize Nigeria, hence the beheading of Igbo Christians preaching the gospel of our lord and savior Jesus Christ and the unleashing of Jihadists, with sophisticated arms, in the name of Fulani herdsmen on the armless people of the south east with federal government protection. They destroy our farm crops, kill and maim our men, raze down our homes and rape our women in south east and we cannot fight back because any attempt to resist them will incur the wrath of Nigerian armed forces. So daily we are afraid of going out to fend for our living.
From your Brexit quotes you rightly said that it is great for people to take back their country and the process amazing. That process is through referendum. Please sir support the people of South – Eastern Nigeria and other people oppressed in the world in their quest for self – determination as enshrine in the UN charter by invoking the charter and getting Nigerian government to conduct at least a referendum in the region.
Many have died in a bid to suppress this desire of the people to be free. Presently the director and leader of this movement and many others have been clamped in prison by the Nigerian government against the judgements of competent courts that ordered their immediate and unconditional release having found nothing incriminating in this peaceful demand for self - determination. On 31st of May 2016, hundreds were killed in churches in the south east where they went to pray to God for the actualization of Biafra. The level of subjugation and oppression of the people of south eastern Nigeria is so great and the pain too excruciating.
Sir I plead for a referendum to be conducted. I believe that God has laid it on your shoulder to ‘’ ………….., relieve the oppressed, judge the fatherless, plead for the widow.’’ (Isaiah 1:17) and to ‘’ Open your mouth for the mute, for the rights of all the unfortunate. Open your mouth, judge righteously, and defend the rights of the afflicted and needy.’’ (Proverb 31: 8 – 9 NASB).
God bless you sir and may your government be remembered as the best in modern history of, not only America but, the whole world of the oppressed indigenous people.

Yours sincerely

Nkemakolam nwa Oriemezie Michael.
Re: Open Sos To Donal Trump by Wumbawee: 10:15am On Nov 29, 2016
What have you to say. Has Nigeria become so despicable that Igbos are desperate to leave? How did we get here?
Re: Open Sos To Donal Trump by Nobody: 11:12am On Nov 29, 2016
IPOB will not kee me grin cheesy grin I even tried looking for the open letter they wrote to Putin but I didn't see it, if you read it, laugh go tear your belle grin cheesy grin

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Australian Senator Breastfeeds Her Daughter In Parliament During Sitting / Why Foreign People Hate Nigerians / BREAKING NEWS: Plane Crashes While Trying To Help Extinguish Devastating Forest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.