Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,706 members, 7,816,904 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:48 PM

God Can Never Speak To Me - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Can Never Speak To Me (650 Views)

5 Common Ways God Can Speak To You / Is There Really Anything God Can To Restore Leah Sheribu's Lost Years? / 6 Ways Ministers Of God Can Avoid Scandals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Can Never Speak To Me by Nobody: 5:02pm On Nov 14, 2016
Please no matter how hard I try. How hard I pray. Please how can I hear from God. ? Should i start intense fasting
Re: God Can Never Speak To Me by kodded(m): 5:23pm On Nov 14, 2016
[s]
BiafraudExposed:
Please no matter how hard I try. How hard I pray.
Please how can I hear from God. ? Should i start intense fasting
[/s]first let go of the hatred you have for your brothers in another tribe undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: God Can Never Speak To Me by ifenes(m): 5:53pm On Nov 14, 2016
I am speaking to you now. Stop tribal hate!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: God Can Never Speak To Me by Nobody: 7:52pm On Nov 14, 2016
ifenes:
I am speaking to you now. Stop tribal hate!
ifenes and kodded please I want serious answer...
Some times I cry. Last time I was in church they asked what do I want from God.
I said I want he's spirit to hear from him...
But till now no avail...
Is there any sin am doing unknowingly...
I was too depressed to post this...
I believe I am wronging God somewhere...
I don't just know. Am not happy in this life.
Sometimes I don't join prayers. I del God hates me to answer me...
Is very serious brother
Re: God Can Never Speak To Me by otemanuduno: 8:38pm On Nov 14, 2016
BiafraudExposed:
Please no matter how hard I try. How hard I pray.
Please how can I hear from God. ? Should i start intense fasting
First you must know that ALMIGHTY GOD, THE GREATEST OF ALL LIGHTS, HAS NEVER ONCE SPOKEN TO A HUMAN BEING. All you can get are the small gods like Yahweh, Vishnu, Allah and Atum speaking to you if you do strong prayers/meditation,setting your minds to see them.
Re: God Can Never Speak To Me by HCpaul(m): 8:39pm On Nov 14, 2016
It is because your inner ear is lost and the eye of your understanding have gotten blind. You have ears but you cannot hear, eyes but can't see.

Nobody hears audible voice from their illusions. We only speak to them and out of conspiracy and targeted deception, we tends to fool people around that we've heard an alien voice (that is the holy ghost).
Re: God Can Never Speak To Me by Nobody: 9:14pm On Nov 14, 2016
HCpaul:
It is because your inner ear is lost and the eye of your understanding have gotten blind. You have ears but you cannot hear, eyes but can't see.

Nobody hears audible voice from their illusions. We only speak to them and out of conspiracy and targeted deception, we tends to fool people around that we've heard an alien voice (that is the holy ghost).

Yes bro before God do speak to me. They call me pastor but now am forgotten
Re: God Can Never Speak To Me by modusOperandi2: 10:07pm On Nov 14, 2016
BiafraudExposed:

You need a light body to access the divine.

Your current path of war with a tribe is a heavy burden on your soul.

Did it ever occur to you that your name has appeared in some shrines and covens by your opponents?

You must be grounded spiritually else, your opponents might laugh at your end.

If you are on a divine master plan to expose lies, you shall always be shielded by the almighty.

If you are just doing this for fun, I'm so sorry for you.
Re: God Can Never Speak To Me by Nobody: 10:14pm On Nov 14, 2016
modusOperandi2:

You need a light body to access the divine.

Your current path of war with a tribe is a heavy burden on your soul.

Did it ever occur to you that your name has appeared in some shrines and covens by your opponents?

You must be grounded spiritually else, your opponents might laugh at your end.

If you are on a divine master plan to expose lies, you shall always be shielded by the almighty.

If you are just doing this for fun, I'm so sorry for you.

So how can I get some juju powers to protect my self
Re: God Can Never Speak To Me by abduljabbar4(m): 10:18pm On Nov 14, 2016
4evergod
Analice
Parisbookaddict
Annunaki

Come and help a brother
Re: God Can Never Speak To Me by Nobody: 10:22pm On Nov 14, 2016
BiafraudExposed:

my brother, deprive yourself of every comfort if you want to hear God speak and lead you by his spirit..

He needs to see that burning desire in your heart and soul.. Go dry with intense prayers for a while...The bible never told us how Jesus heard or saw what God was doing and saying, but from understanding, we knew he was one with God.. oneness is as a result of intimacy. You must pursue intimacy by building yourself on the word, by praying in tongues and in spirit, by fasting. To achieve a great result is to go extra hard .

There will always be a result, but don't overdo.

goodluck..
Re: God Can Never Speak To Me by modusOperandi2: 10:31pm On Nov 14, 2016
BiafraudExposed:

So how can I get some juju powers to protect my self
You don't need to seek out any juju outside of yourself.

You are juju headquarters. In you dwell the fullness of the Godhead. you are complete in him. Colossians 2 vs 9.

Drop your handle,let go of every sense of entitlement to fight a tribe and discover the magic in you.
Re: God Can Never Speak To Me by Nobody: 10:33pm On Nov 14, 2016
modusOperandi2:

You don't need to seek out any juju outside of yourself.

You are juju headquarters. In you dwell the fullness of the Godhead. you are complete in him. Colossians 2 vs 9.

Drop your handle,let go of every sense of entitlement to fight a tribe and discover the magic in you.

Am fully strong. I don't do juju again... I don't hear always like before
Re: God Can Never Speak To Me by Nobody: 10:38pm On Nov 14, 2016
Jacksonville:

my brother, deprive yourself of every comfort if you want to hear God speak and lead you by his spirit..

He needs to see that burning desire in your heart and soul.. Go dry with intense prayers for a while...The bible never told us how Jesus heard or saw what God was doing and saying, but from understanding, we knew he was one with God.. oneness is as a result of intimacy. You must pursue intimacy by building yourself on the word, by praying in tongues and in spirit, by fasting. To achieve a great result is to go extra hard .

There will always be a result, but don't overdo.

goodluck..

I stay over 6 months without going to church. Thou God speaks to me but not like before...
Like sometimes if people are praying I don't see it useful to join them. I feel like God will answer them not me. So no need joining
Re: God Can Never Speak To Me by modusOperandi2: 10:42pm On Nov 14, 2016
BiafraudExposed:

Am fully strong. I don't do juju again... I don't hear always like before
Perhaps, the biafrians have jammed your network signals with your maker thereby leaving you exposed in the heat of battle?

You should be very worried! Okija juju is REAL.

(1) (Reply)

'UnCloth For Your Pastor As You Do For Doctors' - Prominent Prophet Bonking Marr / Few Questions That Makes Every Non-muslim Go Crazy. WHO IS GOD??? / 5 Interesting Fact About Islam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.