Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,159 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:04 PM

Pls Who Has Successfully Bought Car From Custom Office B4 - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Pls Who Has Successfully Bought Car From Custom Office B4 (12554 Views)

How To Buy Auction Car From Custom / Durojaiye Kehinde Obasanjo: I Drove My Amphibious Car From Lagos To Abuja / Man Hangs ₦540million Super Car From The Ceiling Of His Apartment In U.S.(Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Who Has Successfully Bought Car From Custom Office B4 by divinelove(m): 5:48pm On Nov 14, 2016
I see alot of cars at ridiculous prices on sale by custom officers on Facebook daily. Pls are they scammers if so what's the best procedure to buy such cars and SUV.

Imagine Lexus RX 350 toks @ 650k tongue tongue embarassed tongue

See attached pics

Cc seun, lalasticlala help get to FP for more inputs

Gazzuz, kingreign et al

Re: Pls Who Has Successfully Bought Car From Custom Office B4 by tolulinks(m): 6:49pm On Nov 14, 2016
Do you actually need anyone to come tell you that is a scam?

3 Likes

Re: Pls Who Has Successfully Bought Car From Custom Office B4 by divinelove(m): 8:12pm On Nov 14, 2016
tolulinks:
Do you actually need anyone to come tell you that is a scam?

Not all are scam some are genuine, so want to kw hw to identify the genuine ones
Re: Pls Who Has Successfully Bought Car From Custom Office B4 by Nobody: 5:36am On Nov 15, 2016
Tah....The prices na die oh grin grin. Range Rover sport 1.4M angry

1 Like

Re: Pls Who Has Successfully Bought Car From Custom Office B4 by dotedote: 5:52am On Nov 15, 2016
This shows yyou are ready to bbe scammed Someone's telling you they're fraudsters and you are here saying some of them are genuine. How many of the genuine ones have you personally seen? The dog that'll go astray will not hear the hunter's whistle

divinelove:

Not all are scam some are genuine, so want to kw hw to identify the genuine ones

18 Likes

Re: Pls Who Has Successfully Bought Car From Custom Office B4 by mayor2013: 6:21am On Nov 15, 2016
divinelove:

Have you bought a lexus before only for you to get home wanting to celebrate only to find out what you bought is pangolo grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pls Who Has Successfully Bought Car From Custom Office B4 by Lexusgs430: 6:28am On Nov 15, 2016
divinelove:
I see alot of cars at ridiculous prices on sale by custom officers on Facebook daily. Pls are they scammers if so what's the best procedure to buy such cars and SUV.

See attached pics

Gazzuz, kingreign et al

Keep this secret to yourself. You can even start car selling business (you buy LOW, you sell HIGH)........
Awoof no dey run belle (if I had 650k,na me go rush buy the RX350, ahead of you).
Remember to post pictures after purchase.........

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls Who Has Successfully Bought Car From Custom Office B4 by Benjom(m): 6:46am On Nov 15, 2016
You need to shine your eyes well o. Which genuine custom officer will be in his right senses, wear his official uniform and be announcing such ridiculous prices? Be careful biko.

2 Likes

Re: Pls Who Has Successfully Bought Car From Custom Office B4 by divinelove(m): 6:50am On Nov 15, 2016
Chepy1:
Tah....The prices na die oh grin grin. Range Rover sport 1.4M angry

Those cars/SUVs are people's vehicles actually seized by custom for various offences so they are selling off at give away prices. There are genuine ones but one must go thro a high Ranking custom official he knows.

3 Likes

Re: Pls Who Has Successfully Bought Car From Custom Office B4 by Nobody: 8:16am On Nov 15, 2016
divinelove:

Those cars/SUVs are people's vehicles actually seized by custom for various offences so they are selling off at give away prices. There are genuine ones but one must go thro a high Ranking custom official he knows.
If they are sold at such prices, then its nice. But me no fit risk am lipsrsealed
Re: Pls Who Has Successfully Bought Car From Custom Office B4 by tolulinks(m): 11:48pm On Nov 15, 2016
divinelove:

If you actually get a high ranking officer to sell you an rx350 for 500k just give me his connect. 1. 4 mil for a range rover is not bad at all.....
Re: Pls Who Has Successfully Bought Car From Custom Office B4 by baconline(m): 7:52am On Nov 16, 2016
I have a Rangerover sport going for 200k , ssshhh its a secret oh, I think the OP will like this, u had been clearly told its a scam, u are still trying to convince your self its not, do u know how custom sell off seized cars,? If u need a car bros go to the open market and buy PERIOD!!!,if its that cheap no custom officer will sell for u,they will buy it among themselves and resell later,stop dreaming

3 Likes

Re: Pls Who Has Successfully Bought Car From Custom Office B4 by Denn(m): 9:10am On Nov 16, 2016
The OP is a scammer.

This is an old trick used by scammers all over.

Remember those people who dupe passers-by at our bus stops or in taxis? There is always someone who acts like he is a passerby too or a passenger. He plays the game and wins, then encourages you to play.

For all I know, he might be behind all those fake monikers selling these cars everywhere.

He was told it is a scam and he kept defending. He always has a subtle response trying to tell to give them a chance...

*Spits on thread and walks off....comes back and decides to deposit a tonne of turd for op to munch on*

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls Who Has Successfully Bought Car From Custom Office B4 by ukata16(m): 10:13am On Nov 16, 2016
Customs sell cars at this ridiculous prices yet officers still drive Honda Accord 98?
Many can't afford to even buy a motorcycle?
Hoping to read Frontpage news of how ur greed made another sharp naija dude rich

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pls Who Has Successfully Bought Car From Custom Office B4 by divinelove(m): 11:46am On Nov 16, 2016
Denn:
The OP is a scammer.

This is an old trick used by scammers all over.

Remember those people who dupe passers-by at our bus stops or in taxis? There is always someone who acts like he is a passerby too or a passenger. He plays the game and wins, then encourages you to play.

For all I know, he might be behind all those fake monikers selling these cars everywhere.

He was told it is a scam and he kept defending. He always has a subtle response trying to tell to give them a chance...

*Spits on thread and walks off....comes back and decides to deposit a tonne of turd for op to munch on*

if u dont have anything to say you better shut up your mouth than call someone names angry angry angry my moniker is almost 9years on NL and u dare call it a scammer. i have not seen anywhere i have asked anyone to buy these cars, i only brought it here to see if i can get anyone with experience on the matter, which is the purpose of a forum of this nature. only a complete id.iot like you without common sense will go abt calling ppl names ode

1 Like

Re: Pls Who Has Successfully Bought Car From Custom Office B4 by Denn(m): 12:05pm On Nov 16, 2016
divinelove:

if u dont have anything to say you better shut up your mouth than call someone names angry angry angry my moniker is almost 9years on NL and u dare call it a scammer. i have not seen anywhere i have asked anyone to buy these cars, i only brought it here to see if i can get anyone with experience on the matter, which is the purpose of a forum of this nature. only a complete id.iot like you without common sense will go abt calling ppl names ode

Congratulations on the 9 years of meritorious service to humanity. Hope it reflects well in your pension.

Now back to your tirades.

Since you have spent the last 9 years of your uneventful life on Nairaland, have you seen just one person who has bought a car from these your scam ads? Since the answer is no, I am sorry to inform you that;

*You have wasted the last 9 years of your Nairaland history. You have learnt nothing tangible from all the surfing and I am sorry to inform you that the next 9 years might go down the same path if you don't change urgently.
*the cost of educating you has been a complete waste of parental resources. Raising dogs would have been more profitable albeit less stressful.

It is not too late to change from this path of damnation. Change your ways. This is borne out of the 'divine love'
that i have for you.

PS; Scammers on NL might have a real moniker then have countless numbers of fake monikers used in posting custom sales' scam....

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pls Who Has Successfully Bought Car From Custom Office B4 by divinelove(m): 7:09pm On Nov 16, 2016
Denn:

Congratulations on the 9 years of meritorious service to humanity. Hope it reflects well in your pension.

Now back to your tirades.

Since you have spent the last 9 years of your uneventful life on Nairaland, have you seen just one person who has bought a car from these your scam ads? Since the answer is no, I am sorry to inform you that;

*You have wasted the last 9 years of your Nairaland history. You have learnt nothing tangible from all the surfing and I am sorry to inform you that the next 9 years might go down the same path if you don't change urgently.
*the cost of educating you has been a complete waste of parental resources. Raising dogs would have been more profitable albeit less stressful.

It is not too late to change from this path of damnation. Change your ways. This is borne out of the 'divine love'
that i have for you.

PS; Scammers on NL might have a real moniker then have countless numbers of fake monikers used in posting custom sales' scam....

Pathological fool go away from this thread idi.ot
Re: Pls Who Has Successfully Bought Car From Custom Office B4 by symbianDON(m): 9:37pm On Nov 16, 2016
op I'm quite sorry but I don't mean to offend you....how on earth can you believe that you can ever get a government confiscated vehicle to purchase via a Facebook post?? this has to be one of the most ridiculous things I have read on nairaland. even a state comptroller of customs cannot sell you a vehicle once it is impounded and registered in the records. I am speaking authoritatively. in addition customs never ever advertise their auctions and auctions are only sanctioned by the comptroller general of customs.

2 Likes

Re: Pls Who Has Successfully Bought Car From Custom Office B4 by Denn(m): 6:42am On Nov 17, 2016
We can all see the trends here.

First, he starts with a differentiator...not all are scam
divinelove:

Then he goes ahead to proffer a possible solution
divinelove:

Once you can 'go through a high ranking customs officer', you can get the 'genuine' one.

The next step would have been someone coming up with a different moniker to state that there is a senior customs officer and his number is 080xxxxxxx.

This would have garnered many views and before you know it, in the midst of us presenting arguments for and against that possibility, some.greedy people wojld be calling the provided phone numbers and be getting scammed.

And the op can still walk away.

He used his original moniker to sound innocent and genuine but he is not.

Divinelove busted divinely....

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pls Who Has Successfully Bought Car From Custom Office B4 by dotedote: 2:24am On Dec 03, 2016
Please start going through them now

divinelove:

Re: Pls Who Has Successfully Bought Car From Custom Office B4 by Nobody: 12:30pm On Dec 03, 2016
divinelove:

See attached pics

Gazzuz, kingreign et al

Beware Of Fraudsters! – Nigerian Customs Service Warns Nigerians

The Nigeria Customs Service (NCS) has informed internet users of activities of fraudsters on social media and appealed on people to be extra vigilant.
In a video posted on the official Facebook page of the NCS, Wale Adeniyi, customs public relation officer, advised Nigerians how not to fall prey of fraudsters who use various fake accounts.
Addressing all social media users, Adeniyi said that they should beware of fake names and accounts. When they see Facebook account bearing names like Nigeria Customs Authority, Nigeria Customs Auction Board, Nigeria Customs Immigration Service, Nigeria Authority On Customs, they can be sure that they are dealing with fraudsters.
Adeniyi also stressed that the NCS does not sell cars on any social media platform and does not offer recruitment on Facebook.
In a recent post, the NCS listed key facts that every social media user should bear in mind:

1.” If it were the way the public is misinformed, then every customs officer would be driving an exotic car. NCS officials work, earn salaries, and plan for life, just like you.

2. Auctions are not a function of just the NCS alone. There are a total of 18 government agencies involved in the public auctions of condemned vehicles.

3. NCS never advertises auctions on Facebook nor Twitter.

4. NCS has never offered jobs on social media.

5. NCS cannot transact any business using the personal bank account of any official. Payments to NCS are made to designated banks and remitted to government.

6. Fraudsters feast on your gullibility, greed, or desperation.
You have been warned...

3 Likes

Re: Pls Who Has Successfully Bought Car From Custom Office B4 by ogocology: 9:31pm On Dec 03, 2016
divinelove:

If you're not a scammer, then you're outrageously incorrigible..

1 Like

Re: Pls Who Has Successfully Bought Car From Custom Office B4 by sultaan(m): 4:28am On Dec 04, 2016
The guy is just fishing for christmas chop money, mugun plenty for this season want to collect the ones allocated to driving new cars home this season.

No one has ever seen anybody buy car from customs but plenty people whose money was choplate.

We implore all of you to ensure that the family of this scammer has a merry xmas by taking the bait
Re: Pls Who Has Successfully Bought Car From Custom Office B4 by erico2k2(m): 9:28pm On Dec 05, 2016
divinelove:

See attached pics

Gazzuz, kingreign et al
REaly?

Re: Pls Who Has Successfully Bought Car From Custom Office B4 by OmniSparrow: 4:55pm On Feb 05, 2019
Love the way they busted this little thief.
Re: Pls Who Has Successfully Bought Car From Custom Office B4 by penger: 5:08pm On Feb 05, 2019
dotedote:
This shows yyou are ready to bbe scammed Someone's telling you they're fraudsters and you are here saying some of them are genuine. How many of the genuine ones have you personally seen? The dog that'll go astray will not hear the hunter's whistle

When de tell u maga still de pay I think say na lie grin
Re: Pls Who Has Successfully Bought Car From Custom Office B4 by OkoroPeugeot(m): 5:25pm On Feb 05, 2019
This is the only Genuine Customs Auction.

Piles of crappy cars

https://app1.trade.gov.ng/eauction/auction/list/all
Re: Pls Who Has Successfully Bought Car From Custom Office B4 by Ajibola224: 9:15pm On Feb 23, 2020
ukata16:
Customs sell cars at this ridiculous prices yet officers still drive Honda Accord 98?
Many can't afford to even buy a motorcycle?
Hoping to read Frontpage news of how ur greed made another sharp naija dude rich
Re: Pls Who Has Successfully Bought Car From Custom Office B4 by ukata16(m): 9:11pm On Mar 10, 2020
Ajibola224:

Clarification?

(1) (Reply)

Please Recommend A Good Toyota AC Technician / Toyota Camry: 5 Tips To Keep Your Car Running For A Long Time / Is It A Good Idea To Raise My Car Suspensions?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.