Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,454 members, 7,830,259 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:45 PM

5 Reasons Why You Should Shop On Jiji (pics) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 5 Reasons Why You Should Shop On Jiji (pics) (808 Views)

Why You Should Shop Online / How Do I Get Verified On Jiji-ng? / My Experience Selling On Jiji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Reasons Why You Should Shop On Jiji (pics) by kelvin012: 7:57pm On Nov 14, 2016
- See Reasons why I shop on jiji.
Jiji.com one of the most popular online shopping store for both sellers and buyers is a very nice place for you to shop than going out to the market place. I am writing this post because of some people who don't believe in online shopping, maybe because of illiteracy or not just like the idea  because of frud activities.

This are good reasons why you should shop on jiji.
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Shop On Jiji (pics) by kelvin012: 7:59pm On Nov 14, 2016

Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Shop On Jiji (pics) by kelvin012: 8:00pm On Nov 14, 2016
1. Time Saving

Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Shop On Jiji (pics) by kelvin012: 8:01pm On Nov 14, 2016
With jiji online shopping, you can shop anytime you want without even moving an inch from your position, you no longer have to go to the market to get an item and even carry cash  about.
You will even negotiate with who ever is the seller to meet in a time that is more convenient for you.
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Shop On Jiji (pics) by kelvin012: 8:02pm On Nov 14, 2016
2 Saves Stress
You no longer need to queue up just because you want to buy some items, or even walk down under the hot sun to purchase something. With jiji, no crowd, no hot sun, no rainfal, no insalts and regrets on your way to the market, no car  break down.

Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Shop On Jiji (pics) by kelvin012: 8:04pm On Nov 14, 2016
3 Free Ads
You can post what you wish to sell on jiji for free Without Charges. And it gives sellers the opportunity to place your goods at your own prize, so no more "last prize".

Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Shop On Jiji (pics) by CarlJhonson: 9:44pm On Nov 18, 2016
Yes! I like this theme. Author from my own experience that at least Jiji scams.
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Shop On Jiji (pics) by BiggSmoke: 10:02pm On Nov 18, 2016
CarlJhonson:

There are far more reasons to buy at the Jiji.
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Shop On Jiji (pics) by BiggSmoke: 10:03pm On Nov 18, 2016
kelvin012:
- See Reasons why I shop on jiji.
Jiji.com one of the most popular online shopping store for both sellers and buyers is a very nice place for you to shop than going out to the market place. I am writing this post because of some people who don't believe in online shopping, maybe because of illiteracy or not just like the idea  because of frud activities.

This are good reasons why you should shop on jiji.

And not only this. Author fellow.
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Shop On Jiji (pics) by AggroBug: 10:07pm On Nov 18, 2016
BiggSmoke:

There are far more reasons to buy at the Jiji.

Maybe write them?
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Shop On Jiji (pics) by AggroBug: 10:10pm On Nov 18, 2016
CarlJhonson:

More or less - it does not matter. The main thing - to be smart.

(1) (Reply)

Please Where Can I Buy Nylon In Bulk At Eko / Opportunity Calling! / This Whatsapp Group Just Returned My Mmm Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.