Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,843 members, 7,851,858 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:25 AM

Opportunity Calling! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Opportunity Calling! (808 Views)

Photos Of Nigerians On Twitter Calling For #endcrazycharges In Nigeria. / Owoboy Freeman Obg: 'Calling Me A Ritualist Hurts Me' / Work With Us Program. Global Company Calling For Partners. Earn N400k/month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Opportunity Calling! by youngklem: 9:50pm On Jan 13, 2017
Greetings to ALL in the house. I remain Clement by name. Happy New Year. As you all know the trend now is MOBILE. And so any business that is not mobile is no business at all. For this reason and many more is why business are switching to having Mobile App for their businesses. Time will not permit me to go on list the vast benefit you stand to enjoy if you have mobile app for your business. A mobile App increases both web and foot traffic. Increases brand awareness and popularity. it increases sales and increases revenue. Any many more which I urge you to google. The opportunity calling here is am a mobile App Developer. And I want to build FREE a custom mobile App for 15 lucky persons. my site is www.skill2xcel.com visit and make your request. You might ask why Free. my dear, you will not understand. The Almighty did something marvelous for me. that joy is what am celebrating. Giving back to the society. I wish to empower you Nigerians too for those who want to go into App business. The way forward now in Nigeria is Business. you can search me on Facebook with this name Melvin Clement. Tell me you are nairaland and I will build your App. Before some people will mess this up. Note here giving you fish won't help but to teach you to fish. Yes an average cost of building a mobile app is between 100K t
o Millions depending on type and function. Although I hear some guys at com village do it for 50k or less. but even if you are getting yours now for free. call me 07032338544 let's discuss.

1 Share

Re: Opportunity Calling! by davinchecodes(m): 9:55pm On Jan 13, 2017
youngklem:
Greetings to ALL in the house. I remain Clement by name. Happy New Year. As you all know the trend now is MOBILE. And so any business that is not mobile is no business at all. For this reason and many more is why business are switching to having Mobile App for their businesses. Time will not permit me to go on list the vast benefit you stand to enjoy if you have mobile app for your business. A mobile App increases both web and foot traffic. Increases brand awareness and popularity. it increases sales and increases revenue. Any many more which I urge you to google. The opportunity calling here is am a mobile App Developer. And I want to build FREE a custom mobile App for 15 lucky persons. my site is www.skill2xcel.com visit and make your request. You might ask why Free. my dear, you will not understand. The Almighty did something marvelous for me. that joy is what am celebrating. Giving back to the society. I wish to empower you Nigerians too for those who want to go into App business. The way forward now in Nigeria is Business. you can search me on Facebook with this name Melvin Clement. Tell me you are nairaland and I will build your App. Before some people will mess this up. Note here giving you fish won't help but to teach you to fish. Yes an average cost of building a mobile app is between 100K t
o Millions depending on type and function. Although I hear some guys at com village do it for 50k or less. but even if you are getting yours now for free. call me 07032338544 let's discuss.
Have you worked with node js?
Re: Opportunity Calling! by youngklem: 10:00pm On Jan 13, 2017
Sorry please, don't be offended. I wish not to discuss tech now. my own is you have a business or an idea. let me know and you will have it materialize. the technology I will use and technical terms I wish not to talk about them now. except if you are telling me automatically you want to be a developer too. visit my site www.skill2xcel.com
Re: Opportunity Calling! by youngklem: 2:35pm On Jan 14, 2017
woo! woo!! woo!!!
lots of questions and insult I have received. and I begin to wonder why the insult.
I guest is due to ignorance that's why I will do some education here and wish those who know join me in doing so too.
I will be Niche by Niche specific. now and may be later.
If you have a blog / website. chances are you make money through AdSense , product sale and paid Advert. well with a mobile app for your blog you can offer and sell more of your product / paid ad using a push notification feature. it allows you to send free direct messages, audio, video or photo to your blog/site visitors.
You stand the chance of increasing your traffic rate. as more and more people access the internet now with a mobile device. see the things you can do with your app here www.skill2xcel.com
Re: Opportunity Calling! by dboss444: 2:49pm On Jan 14, 2017
What's d guarantee that if I give u an idea to develop u won't steal it
Re: Opportunity Calling! by youngklem: 4:09pm On Jan 14, 2017
Listen I build business Apps. To help business owners grow and do their business easily. you can check my services at www.skill2xcel.com/services. I will build free for 15 persons though 8 spot gone left with 7 that I said is for people who have businesses. those with product to sell and want means to sell more. For you with idea, keep it ooooooo. Idea is money and rules the world. I don't want you. I don't want you because of negativity. Hold on to your idea so that I or anybody does not still it. Like seriously, please I am not a thief. I understand I brought this upon myself. trying to be nice in a country people don't believe there are nice or good people. This service cost hundred of thousands in naira. anyway visit www.skill2xcel.com see the things I and my Team do. if its not in the category of your demand , stay put. fiverr still rocks and pay us.
Re: Opportunity Calling! by youngklem: 5:43pm On Jan 16, 2017
hello,
please offer closed. I mean the free offer. anybody coming now is strictly business. you will be charged. Allow me and my team focus on delivery the finished product of the luck persons. except if you are paying. once again thank you. www.skill2xcel.com
Re: Opportunity Calling! by youngklem: 9:58pm On Feb 07, 2017
http://makemoneywithmobileapp.gr8.com Discovered this, feel like sharing.

Re: Opportunity Calling! by youngklem: 1:33pm On Nov 05, 2017
Every true and Genuine internet marketer knows to make money online requires that;
1. You build or have a list of targeted and loyal subscribers (People who are interested in what you sell) and have given you permission to send them offers, or educate them first about your product/service.
However, this process of list building can be very tedious, time taking and expensive. And when you are done, you will be happy you did because it becomes an asset for you, generating cash on demand.
Unfortunately, the newbies, and amateurs don't know this. That is why they run after every shinning object. Every money making opportunity they see online without a focus.
And that's the reason they keep falling victims and keep loosing money.
SOLUTION:
1.Be a authority in a specific targeted niche.
2.Narrow down to the smallest group in that niche if possible.
3.Have a product of your own you sell or someone's else product you sell to get commission.
But sell only to people who want it.
HEY! I have goodness for you reading this.
A. Pick any niche of your choice.
B. Tell me your interest area or the interest group your product/service is a solution to and
I Will get you a contact list of your targeted customers (name, email and phone and gender).
Only people who have interest in what you're selling. Who snuff the internet day and night seriously looking for product or service in your niche area, or interest group.
All these I will do for the first 10 persons to contact me now on WhatsApp 07032338544.

(1) (Reply)

5 Dos And 5 Don'ts When Dealing With Nigeria Police. / 5 Legal Ways To Make Money On Valentine's Day - Nigerian Bulletin / Interested In Starting(joining) An Online Media? Get In Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.