Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,284 members, 7,957,731 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 06:35 PM

The Deadly Love - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Deadly Love (988 Views)

The Deadly Seduction / The Deadly Seduction (A Steamy Romance) / Deadly Missions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Deadly Love by blessoyeboy(m): 8:51pm On Nov 14, 2016
No part of this publication should be used without the prior written permission of the author

Written by

Victor Korsiga Amu

THE DEADLY LOVE.

Nature being so kind changed seconds into minutes and minutes into hours and gradually the seven thirty p.m. Set to meet Ann at the gate for the party came near. The time had seemed like a century when the arrangement for this evening was first made , but now ,the time has eventally brought itself and what would happen this day would determine how far i would do git Ann in life.

To my chagrin however, i saw i could not leave what i was doing at that time and go and meet Ann.

We were at that time having a family meeting, i was at that time still acting as the secretary at the annual family's meeting at the time when it was getting near to the time i was to meet Ann at the gate. All through the family meeting my mind was hardly concentrating on the proceedings taking place.
And i grew incredibly angry as family members one after the other got up to make interminable long speeches on some unimportant family concern.

Didn't these people know that i have an appointment to keep at seven thirty with my lover . I took another glance at my wrist watch seven came, seven thirty, eight thirty! And they were still babbling away incoherently, these family members.
And as their secretary they wanted me to write down everything they were saying including the irrelevant things of course!
If it hadn't been an unheard thing for one to abandon ones family members and go see to private matters, i would have left them and go and see Ann. But i dared not .

No sooner had the meeting ended had i dashed out through the family house like a comet crossing the surface of the earth at night

with all speed, i went to where i expected to see my loved one, only to be told that Ann has gone to bed but her sister had gone out to visit a family friend.

Of course it had been my fault. The arrangement was to meet her at seven thirty and not at nine fifteen when i got there but could i sincerely be blamed? I had of course wanted to get there at the appointed time but ancient people of a family who did not know when to stop talking had kept me so late.

When i was allowed to knock the door after answering thousand of question from the old man, I did as instructed and met a six foot four inches rally lady with her natural cooper-coloured skin looking in her best at the doorstep.

I told my self i had not made a bad choice in loving Annie Saga.
Re: The Deadly Love by HallaDaTruth: 8:59pm On Nov 14, 2016
OK
Re: The Deadly Love by blessoyeboy(m): 7:30am On Nov 15, 2016
It was in 1993 at Akosombo when students from the various Junior Secondary Schools in the town were going through the normal procedures for their enrollment into the first year of he senior secondary school where i was schooling.

That was the fist time I set my eyes on the tall girl with two spotless white and black eyes, hiding in a sockets of a naturally polished face. She had a set full set of sparkling teeth in addition to her hairy cooper coloured skin. That was not to take anything away from the protruding and well rounded buttocks which could put an angelic man into temptation.

A Look at her features would no doubt help a naturally impotent man to have an erection for a whole day. At the age of twenty, even though i wrote letters it never occurred to me to name it a LOVE LETTER or LOVE LENGE as my friends called it.

This restraint however had a blow in my face when on seeing this girl my mind started formulating sweet words which could woo a thirty year old virgin. In fact in less than five minutes both good and bad thoughts as to the next step to take in order to have this charming girl as my lover indeed flooded my mind indeed my first lover.

Truly speaking when i went to the dormitory that day nothing else occupied my mind except the thoughts of this girl. My movements and actions since then in the school completely changed.
I could not enjoy the meals to my satisfaction. My whole body
quaked any time saw this girl in the eyes of my mind. As i normally did i brought out my books to read that evening after supper but i only came to my senses when my friend queried me why i was looking into the sky instead of reading my books. '' I am reciting a poem'' was my reply.

The following day i vowed to myself that if i did not know the name of my star girl i wasn't returning to my dormitory. Luckily before the end of the first break the name Annie Saba entered my ears

having known the name i kept reciting the name and before long, the name has turned into something like '' i love you Annie Saba '' which i kept reciting throughout the day.
I had totally forgotten that i was in the classroom with other students facing a conscientious mats teacher. It was therefore during this crucial time that the maths teacher decided to break into my sweet reverie.
Re: The Deadly Love by Akinwale14(m): 11:11pm On Jul 06, 2018
Ahah Since 2016,Pls Continue,Nice Story.

(1) (Reply)

/ Shadows Of Pain / NGOZI , Nigeria Superhero To Join Avenger Comic.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.