Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,579 members, 7,812,892 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:25 PM

The Deadly Seduction (A Steamy Romance) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Deadly Seduction (A Steamy Romance) (23884 Views)

Home Alone With Steamy Cousins / The Sugar Mum (the Steamy Version) / Two To Tango: IRRESISTIBLE ( A steamy romance excerpt) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Deadly Seduction (A Steamy Romance) by SeyiDominion: 9:42am On Dec 25, 2018
Merry Christmas to you, dear friends.

I will start this story today. Your comments and observations are highly welcome.

It promises to be a very exciting story.

Happy reading.

The Deadly Seduction

The work is protected by copyright. No part of it can be used or reproduced in any form without the permission of the author.

The Deadly Seduction

Seyi Dominion

It was Saturday morning and Frank was at home. Thank God it was a weekend. He would be at home, resting from his busy aviation work schedule. But then, it was a special day as he would be marking his 31st birthday that day.

Since morning, he had been lazing around the house, although he had taken his bath and had worn a brand new t-shirt over jeans trousers .
Now, it was a few minutes to eleven. Aaliyah had said she would soon come to his residence. His mere thoughts of her brought gladness to his
heart. Aaliyah was his sweet-heart.

He was yet to eat that day. He was saving that till she would come around. There would be more than enough to eat later.

When it was few minutes after eleven, a car was driven inside his compound. He looked through the window to see who had driven in and was
relieved it was Aaliyah’s car. A couple of minutes later, his door-bell rang. He went to open the door.

‘Hello, darling,’ he greeted, giving her a peck. Aaliyah had come in company of Nike, her friend. ‘Hello, Nike.’

‘Hi, Frank,’ Nike replied.

‘Hello, lover boy,’ Aaliyah said.

He ushered them inside the sitting-room. They came with a warmer and a small Ghana-must-go bag.

‘Happy birthday, darling,’ Aaliyah said as soon as she dropped what she was holding on the center table.

‘Thanks.’

Nike mimicked Aaliyah, smiling.

‘Thanks a lot, Nike. Thanks for coming.’

From the Ghana-must-go bag, Aaliyah brought his birthday cake out.

‘Hmn, what a lovely cake,’ he gushed.

She also brought out some bottles of wine. She set the table, went to the kitchen to bring some plates, forks and spoons.

‘Now, before we eat or drink anything,’ Aaliyah said, ‘let’s sing the Happy Birthday song to the celebrant.’

She and Nike sang the song, while he was moved by their gesture. Thereafter, he cut the birthday cake. Aaliyah took his pictures and did some video recording. Nike too took pictures. Then, Aaliyah opened the food flask and served the fried rice and chicken.

‘This is commendable,’ he said. ‘To think that my darling Aaliyah will do all these for my birthday.’

‘Oh, honey boy, you deserve more than these,’ Aaliyah said.

‘And the food,’ he went on. ‘It’s so delicious!’

They ate delightedly, each relishing the taste. After the food, and after she had cleared the plates, he served the wine in three glasses.

‘Here is a toast to the finest boy on earth n the occasion of his birthday,’ Aaliyah toasted. They all raised their glasses up. ‘Cheers!’

‘Cheers!’ came the chorus.

They took their drinks. Frank went to the Aiwa sound system to play some music. Nigerian latest hip hop music were played and they took turn
to dance. A couple of hours later, music still played in the background but they chatted excitedly.

Aaliyah removed a small well-wrapped package from her hand bag. ‘Here is your birthday gift, Frank dear,’ she said as she gave him the
package.

‘Oh, thank you so much.’ He gave her a peck with the words of appreciation.

‘I have something for you too,’ Nike said, giving him her own package.

‘Thanks so much, Nike. I appreciate this.’

‘I have another package for you,’ Aaliyah said and winked at him. ‘But, I have to give you inside.’ She gestured towards the bedroom.

3 Likes

Re: The Deadly Seduction (A Steamy Romance) by ifunaya01(f): 11:02am On Dec 25, 2018
Wow....bring it on
Re: The Deadly Seduction (A Steamy Romance) by FredrickPablo(m): 12:01pm On Dec 25, 2018
Interesting beginning which should hopefully inspire great reading expectations.

Op try not to abandon this story at some point as many writers are in the habit of doing.

Good work...........Keep it on!
Re: The Deadly Seduction (A Steamy Romance) by olakunle5: 12:11pm On Dec 25, 2018
Nice one
Re: The Deadly Seduction (A Steamy Romance) by FairCritic(m): 8:51am On Dec 26, 2018
Good narrative.
Re: The Deadly Seduction (A Steamy Romance) by SeyiDominion: 5:00pm On Dec 26, 2018
‘I have another package for you,’ Aaliyah said and winked at him. ‘But, I have to give you inside.’ She gestured towards the bedroom.
Frank smiled gleefully and stood up, holding her hand.

‘Sorry, Nike, but you’ll have to excuse us,’ Aaliyah told her friend.

Nike smiled at her friend. ‘I understand. Have a nice time.’

Frank led his heart-throb to his bed-room.

‘First and foremost, let me appreciate you for all you have done today,’ he told her.

‘It’s okay. What are lovers for?’

‘Thank you. So, what other package do you have for me?’

She put her two hands on his shoulders. ‘Can’t you guess?’

He smiled. ‘You know I’m not good in guessing, but I’ll try. Is it that you want to give me a designer perfume?’

‘No.’

‘Could it be a neck tie?’

‘No.’

‘Perhaps a designer shirt.’

‘Oh, come on. It has nothing to do with wears.’

‘Really?’ He feigned being confused. ‘So what could the package be?’

She smiled. ‘I won’t tell you. But let me show it.’ She moved her lips to his mouth. There was a soft but passionate kiss.

‘Wow! Now, I understand. Believe me, that’s going to be the biggest gift.’

‘Yes.’

The two lips met again and for several seconds, the contact was highly sensuous. His hands moved slowly to unbutton her blue shirt, slowly.
After he had unbuttoned the last one, he paused the kiss to stare at her red bra.

‘This is really sexy,’ he said. ‘And it looks new. What’s the make?’

‘La Perla.’

‘Wow!’ He touched the padded cups and squeezed on the boobs. His kissed the breasts, or rather the cups of the bra. She lifted his head up and
made her lips come for his again. His hand fondled the boobs and he finally freed them from the cups. The 34C bra was unstrapped and
removed to reveal firm and rounded breasts. Briefly, his mouth went down to feel, mouth and tease the nipples again. He did it so lovingly. She
unbuttoned her denim trousers while he unbuttoned his too. Next was the removal of the boxer and the pantie.

He stared at her unclothedness. ‘What a lovely package you’ve got for me, Aaliyah, dear.’

She smiled daringly.

‘You know what? I’m going to handle you like an egg. I’m going to take you so delicately.’

He sat on the plastic chair close to the bed and made her to sit on his lap, face to face, with her legs spread and encasing his waist. They
resumed the kiss. This time, much deeper. She liked to shoot her tongue out, as if it was something he should lick and suck. On his part, he
liked that gesture and always welcomed it. He tried to satisfy her. Then, he lifted her bum up so that he could insert his phallus into her wet,
waiting vagina. He started the thrusting and she wiggled her waist area.

At a time, he stopped the thrusting. It was momentary.

‘Are you hurt?’ he asked.

He knew she wasn’t. There was no way he would have hurt her; not with the way he had been doing things so gently.
But he sometimes asked such a question. Asking it prolonged the act. It also added flavor to the show. Anytime he did, it made her yearned for
more from him.

‘No. Continue, please,’ she mumbled.

He grinned and continued. She had given the answer he expected.

1 Like

Re: The Deadly Seduction (A Steamy Romance) by SeyiDominion: 5:49am On Dec 27, 2018
‘Are you hurt?’ he asked. He knew she wasn’t. There was no way he would have hurt her; not with the way he had been doing things so gently.
But he sometimes asked such a question. Asking it prolonged the act. It also added flavor to the show. Anytime he did, it made her yearned for more from him.

‘No. Continue, please,’ she mumbled.

He grinned and continued. She had given the answer he expected.

In her mind, she knew it. She knew that Frank was the man that best knew how to make love to a lady. She would rate him as the best love
maker in the world! He did it with so much show of affection. Sometimes, she wished they should remain entangled like that forever.

Unfortunately, like all other things, it must come to an end.

Even after he had come, he still held her so lovingly.

‘I love you,’ he said.

‘Me too,’ she answered.

‘Oh, my baby.’ He kissed her chin. ‘How can I stop loving you?’

She smacked him with a kiss but kept quiet. Frank always said endearments after making love to her. Frank always made her feel crazily in
love.

He laid her on the bed the way a mother would carefully lay a baby. She smiled up at him. Time was going. She must not keep making Nike to
wait. She left for the bathroom to freshen up. Then she wore her clothes back.

‘You’ve really made my day, Aaliyah darling.’

She smiled again. ‘You’re welcome.’

She got another short kiss from him before going to the sitting-room to rejoin her friend.

‘Hmn, hmn,’ Nike sounded, winking at Aaliyah. She had to do a lot in curtailing the feeling of envy and jealousy in her. Frank too came back to
the sitting-room. His two guests were with him for another one hour before they departed.

‘Once again, thank you, ladies, for making my day,’ he told them.

‘It’s a pleasure,’ Nike said.

The two ladies entered Aaliyah’s Honda Civic car.

‘Alright. Take care of yourselves. I’ll call you later, Aaliyah.’

They waved at him and were off. Frank sighed satisfactorily and returned to his flat. He was glad to have Aaliyah as lover. She was always so nice and considerate. He had no doubt she was a good wife material. Very soon, he would propose to her in a grand way.

He changed the channel of the large television to a sports channel so that he could watch the latest European league. He was an ardent football
fan who spent quality time watching ‘quality football.’ As he watched, he drank more from one of the bottles of wine Aaliyah had brought. After all, he was in a celebration mood.

2 Likes

Re: The Deadly Seduction (A Steamy Romance) by Nobody: 6:41am On Dec 27, 2018
Nice one. Following

1 Like

Re: The Deadly Seduction (A Steamy Romance) by Adebayow222(m): 12:01pm On Dec 27, 2018
nce starting
Re: The Deadly Seduction (A Steamy Romance) by AdiscoPele: 1:41pm On Dec 27, 2018
Following bumper to bumper

1 Like

Re: The Deadly Seduction (A Steamy Romance) by SeyiDominion: 5:39am On Dec 28, 2018
He changed the channel of the large television to a sports channel so that he could watch the latest European league. He was an ardent football fan who spent quality time watching ‘quality football.’ As he watched, he drank more from one of the bottles of wine Aaliyah had brought. After all, he was in a celebration mood.

About quarter to six p.m., he had a call. It was an unknown number.

‘Hello?’

‘Hello. This is Nike.’

He was surprised. ‘Nike, how’re you?’

‘Fine. There was something I forgot to discuss with you the other time. I was given an assignment in school that I have to submit on Monday. I
need your assistance.’

Nike was an MBA student, while Frank had completed his Master degree in Communication Arts. He wondered how he could be of help. ‘I see.
Assignment on what?’

‘I’ll show you when I get there. Are you still at home?’

‘Yes.’

‘I should be there by six-thirty.’

‘Alright.’ He went back to watching his football. By seven-thirty, Nike hadn’t come. Maybe she had found an alternative way of doing her
assignment, he reasoned. Just when he thought it was very unlikely she would come around, his doorbell chimed. He went to the door and
found Nike there.

‘Hello, Nike.’

‘Hi, Frank.’

She slowly entered the room, smiling. He came to sit opposite her.

‘Sorry, I didn’t get the assignment you were talking about,’ he said, setting the ball rolling.

She brought a handkerchief from her handbag and held it on her fore head. ‘Can you do me a favor? Do you have analgesics? I have a
headache.’

He looked genuinely concerned. ‘Sorry about that. Er … I don’t have any drug in the house. Let me get you some in the nearby chemist shop.’

‘I’ll appreciate that, please.’

He went to his bedroom to take some money. He then set out to the chemist shop where he bought some drugs. Pronto, he returned to the
house.

‘Here, we are.’ He gave her the drugs and went to the fridge in the kitchen to get a bottle of water and a glass cup. She took the drugs and sat
back on the chair. Frank allowed her some minutes of rest.

‘Alright, Nike, are you feeling better now? Can we start the assignment?’

She shook her head. ‘Let me rest a bit.’

He wouldn’t have minded giving her all the time she needed, but it was already evening and getting into the night. He was mindful of the time.
Nike closed her eyes. He continued watching the match on the television but his mind was now divided. After about ten minutes, she sat up on the sofa.

‘Alright, I think I’m getting better now.’

He nodded. ‘Let me have the question.’

‘What question?’

He looked surprised. ‘I mean the question of the assignment given to you.’

She smiled. ‘I’m sorry, there’s no question and there’s no assignment.’

3 Likes

Re: The Deadly Seduction (A Steamy Romance) by Nobody: 6:03am On Dec 28, 2018
Nike.. But why?
Re: The Deadly Seduction (A Steamy Romance) by Piroll(m): 6:58am On Dec 28, 2018
NICE ONE OP

1 Like

Re: The Deadly Seduction (A Steamy Romance) by Ann2012(f): 10:30am On Dec 28, 2018
Nike wants Frank ni oooo

Thanks for the update
Re: The Deadly Seduction (A Steamy Romance) by Adebayow222(m): 12:12pm On Dec 28, 2018
hmm which kind girl b dis
Re: The Deadly Seduction (A Steamy Romance) by makuazini(m): 12:51pm On Dec 28, 2018
oya franko... dis is ur chance now... no dulling iwotago

if it's assignment she wants give it to her whether mathematically, chemically, biologically... anyhow she want am grin

op Biko am looking forward to d next update

1 Like

Re: The Deadly Seduction (A Steamy Romance) by SeyiDominion: 1:59pm On Dec 30, 2018
He wouldn’t have minded giving her all the time she needed, but it was already evening and getting into the night. He was mindful of the time.

Nike closed her eyes. He continued watching the match on the television but his mind was now divided. After about ten minutes, she sat up on the sofa.

‘Alright, I think I’m getting better now.’

He nodded. ‘Let me have the question.’

‘What question?’

He looked surprised. ‘I mean the question of the assignment given to you.’

She smiled. ‘I’m sorry, there’s no question and there’s no assignment.’

He opened his mouth. ‘Tell me you’re kidding.’

She shook her head. ‘No, I’m not.’

He looked at her curiously. ‘So, what kind of prank is this?’

‘I’ve come to give you a better package. It’s my own special birthday gift to you.’

He chuckled. ‘What gift? What’re you talking about?’

‘Let’s go inside. I’ll show you.’

He shook his head. ‘Nike, let’s stop this joke.’

She smiled warmly at him. ‘But then, I’m not joking.’ She came to sit by his side. ‘I want a part of you too,’ she said.

He moved a bit away from her. ‘Is this a trap set by you and Aaliyah, or what? Aaliyah should know I won’t fall for this.’

‘Let me explain,’ she said, staring at him. ‘There’s no trap anywhere. I came here because I want you. I desire you, Frank.’

‘Nike!’ he exclaimed. ‘For God’s sake, you’re Aaliyah’s best friend.’

She closed her eyes briefly. ‘Does that really matter?’

‘Of course, it does. I’m not that kind of guy. I love Aaliyah and I don’t want to hurt her.’

She nodded. ‘No one will get hurt if we play our card right.’

He stood up. ‘Gosh, I can’t believe this. I can’t believe that you, Nike, of all people will do this. Nike, Aaliyah is your best friend!’

He remained on his feet, some meters away from her.

‘Don’t get worked up. Come and sit down,’ she said calmly. He didn’t respond to her.

‘I didn’t accept Kola back because of you.’

He turned to stare at her. ‘What did you just say?’

‘I said I didn’t take Kola back last week because of you.’

He looked at her incredulously. ‘Oh, come on Nike, try another line.’

‘I’m serious. I was thinking of you when I told him no.’

‘And you expect me to believe that?’

‘Believe it or not, that’s the truth.’

He sighed. ‘Well, whatever is the case,’ he said, ‘I’m sorry, Nike, I can’t accept your offer. It’s not late to call Kola and be together again.’

She stood up and walked up to him. Standing in his front, she stared into his eyes, but he looked away.

1 Like

Re: The Deadly Seduction (A Steamy Romance) by Ann2012(f): 2:39pm On Dec 30, 2018
Friends like Nike ehn.....fear them

Thanks for the update

1 Like

Re: The Deadly Seduction (A Steamy Romance) by Nobody: 2:54pm On Dec 30, 2018
Thanks for the update
Nike be careful

1 Like

Re: The Deadly Seduction (A Steamy Romance) by SeyiDominion: 4:53pm On Jan 03, 2019
He looked at her incredulously. ‘Oh, come on Nike, try another line.’

‘I’m serious. I was thinking of you when I told him no.’

‘And you expect me to believe that?’

‘Believe it or not, that’s the truth.’

He sighed. ‘Well, whatever is the case,’ he said, ‘I’m sorry, Nike, I can’t accept your offer. It’s not late to call Kola and be together again.’

She stood up and walked up to him. Standing in his front, she stared into his eyes. He looked away.

‘Do you still think I’m playing prank on you?’ she asked.

‘Well, maybe not.’

‘I’m not. Frank, I just want to be your intimate friend. Not just a casual one or an acquaintance, but an intimate friend.’

‘By the virtue of your friendship with Aaliyah, we’re already friends.’

‘Are we?’

He looked briefly at her. ‘Are we not?’

‘If we are, then you’re a bad friend.’

He chuckled. ‘How?’

‘Is the way you’re treating me now the way to treat a friend?’

‘How am I treating you?’

‘Okay, if you’re really my friend as you claimed, let’s sit down and chat.’

He looked at her suspiciously.

‘Come on,’ she prodded.

He shrugged. ‘Alright. But only to chat.’

They went back to sit on the sofa, but he still kept a distance.

She smiled. ‘I must really commend you and I must say Aaliyah is so lucky to have a man like you.’

He nodded without saying a word.

‘You’ve surprised me. I didn’t know you can uphold moral and principle the way you have.’

He nodded again.

‘Why’re you not saying anything?’

He shook his head. ‘I don’t know what to say.’

‘Just say anything.’

He grinned. ‘Alright, I’ll say that I appreciate what you and Aaliyah did the other time for my birthday. It was a pleasant surprise.’

‘But, you’ve said that before.’

‘I guess it’s not too much for me to show the appreciation again.’

‘That’s alright. Can I ask a question?’

‘Why not?’

‘Between Aaliyah and Nike, who is more beautiful?’

He shook his head, ‘Come on, Nike. What kind of question is that?’

‘I just want to know.’

‘I won’t answer it.’

She moved close to his seat. ‘Is it not a harmless question?’

‘Maybe. But within this context, I’ll rather not answer it.’

It was better he didn’t answer it. Aaliyah was beautiful, but Nike appeared more curvy and delectable. But he must not admit that to her. If he
did, he would be letting down his anchor.

She suddenly smiled. ‘I know the answer already.’

‘You did? So, what’s the answer?’

‘I’m more beautiful. You just didn’t want to state it.’

‘Don’t be too sure about that. And it’s not just about beauty. I love Aaliyah as she is.’

‘Don’t tell me you hate me.’

‘No, I don’t, but Aaliyah is my love.’

She smiled. ‘I know you also wish I’m your girlfriend.’

3 Likes

Re: The Deadly Seduction (A Steamy Romance) by Ann2012(f): 8:04pm On Jan 03, 2019
Thanks for the update
Re: The Deadly Seduction (A Steamy Romance) by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jan 03, 2019
Lol.. see questions o
Re: The Deadly Seduction (A Steamy Romance) by AryEmber(f): 10:49am On Jan 04, 2019
Is this truly how stupid guys are or it's stories on nairaland painting them so lately. A lady comes to your house with such intention and you can't kick the bitch out?

1 Like

Re: The Deadly Seduction (A Steamy Romance) by Sensitivity1254: 2:12pm On Jan 04, 2019
Why don't you try it with a guy and see how he will react?

AryEmber:
Is this truly how stupid guys are or it's stories on nairaland painting them so lately. A lady comes to your house with such intention and you can't kick the bitch out?

1 Like

Re: The Deadly Seduction (A Steamy Romance) by AryEmber(f): 2:41pm On Jan 04, 2019
Sensitivity1254:
Why don't you try it with a guy and see how he will react?

I would if I am that type of lady but I am not.
Re: The Deadly Seduction (A Steamy Romance) by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jan 04, 2019
AryEmber:
My sister, some guys are really like that. Very stupid and lacking in basic self control. And they are not hard to find. Its a pity actually.
Re: The Deadly Seduction (A Steamy Romance) by SeyiDominion: 6:16am On Jan 05, 2019
It was better he didn’t answer it. Aaliyah was beautiful, but Nike appeared more curvy and delectable. But he must not admit that to her. If he did, he would be letting down his anchor.

She suddenly smiled. ‘I know the answer already.’

‘You did? So, what’s the answer?’

‘I’m more beautiful. You just didn’t want to state it.’

‘Don’t be too sure about that. And it’s not just about beauty. I love Aaliyah as she is.’

‘Don’t tell me you hate me.’

‘No, I don’t, but Aaliyah is my love.’

She smiled. ‘I know you also wish I’m your girlfriend.’

‘I don’t double date. It’s always one at a time.’

‘Perhaps, in the absence of Aaliyah, Nike is the choice.’

‘Well, that is under probability.’

She teasingly smiled at him. ‘I know you’re trying to suppress your feelings for me.’

‘You may be wrong, lady.’

‘But I know I’m not.’

He looked at the clock hung on the wall. It was few minutes to nine o’clock. She looked at the clock too and smiled. She moved closer to him
again and placed her hands on his thighs. He found himself breathing hard. Oh, Lord!

Slowly, her hands moved on the thighs. He would have loved to insist that he would not fall for her passionate snares; that he would remain
faithful to Aaliyah, but unfortunately, Frank could not. He was silent and unresisting as Nike moved her hands slowly on his thighs. There was a
triumphant smile on her face.

‘Frank,’ she called his name.

‘Nike, wait,’ he finally responded. But even to him, the answer was weak, the effort ineffectual.

She smiled again. ‘Why don’t you take me inside so that I could show you my full package?’

He closed his eyes briefly. By the time he gave an answer, he surprised even himself.

‘Alright,’ he muttered and stood up. He held her right hand and took her to the bedroom, the second lady he would be doing that to in the last
four hours or so. As soon as they entered the place, her lips aggressively attacked his own. It was the deepest and longest kiss he ever had and
it left the two of them breathless.

She removed his fine t-shirt while he removed her spaghetti top and the black bra. Her breasts were almost the same size with Aaliyah’s and
they shared similar features. He shoved the left nipple in his mouth. After some minutes, they moved on. Without wasting further time, her
hands unzipped his jeans trousers and pulled the boxer down.

After the marathon action, they collapsed on the bed together.

‘I always knew you wanted me,’ she said triumphantly.

He only grunted and closed his eyes. She allowed him some minutes of rest and held his manhood again. Slowly, she rubbed and caressed it.
The response was slow. She bent and put it in her mouth even as he lay on the bed. His hand went to her tits and he caressed the place. Her
mouth action produced the effects she wanted. Several minutes later, when he came, he spilled the
semen on her bums. Again, they collapsed on the bed together. By then, it was already few minutes to eleven in the night,

‘Thanks for the explanation on the assignment,’ she said sarcastically.

2 Likes

Re: The Deadly Seduction (A Steamy Romance) by Nobody: 7:04am On Jan 05, 2019
Nonsense undecided Fake friends everywhere

Thanks for the update OP
Re: The Deadly Seduction (A Steamy Romance) by Hafeexla(m): 7:33am On Jan 05, 2019
LightQueen:
Nonsense undecided Fake friends everywhere

Thanks for the update OP
Hun, buh it seems you're a fan of seduction story
Re: The Deadly Seduction (A Steamy Romance) by Nobody: 8:08am On Jan 05, 2019
Hafeexla:
Hun, buh it seems you're a fan of seduction story
Not really though

Good morning
Re: The Deadly Seduction (A Steamy Romance) by Hafeexla(m): 8:14am On Jan 05, 2019
LightQueen:
Not really though

Good morning
Morning Mam, last time i check these, the story are work of fiction
Re: The Deadly Seduction (A Steamy Romance) by Nobody: 8:31am On Jan 05, 2019
Hafeexla:
Morning Mam, last time i check these, the story are work of fiction
Yes it is

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

May, 2004 (a True Life Story) / The Coffin Of Errors (Short Story) / You Don't Wanna Know

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.